Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 45. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 108
February 11, 2018, 01:21:46 PM
No, there is no any chance that the crypos will be gone. They play a significant role in our society so it is likely impossible to happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
I hear such words always when the market turns red.  Cool
Now the decline is not only in the cryptocurrency market. We need to wait when everything will recover. Do not panic!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
when this topic was started crypto market cap was below 300 bil mark and today its over 4 so not all coins are dying
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 04:45:26 PM
It is not dying. Its just that it has massive numbers that it can not handle. But once it becomes stable, it will turn into green. Be patient and wait for it to stabilize. Dont worry , it is not dying i think it is just taking its time in repairing some issues until it regains its old form.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

This is a normal thing here. Please stop saying that alts are dying just because it is read, even conventional currency goes red depending on the status of their economy but of course after some time, it'll be again gain. Actually, this is a good opportunity for you to buy a coin.
Activity: 85
February 10, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
Reds in tge market are just normal, so as green. I know it dipped for a while for all alt coins but it is now slowly neutralizing again.
Activity: 155
February 08, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

They said cryptocurrencies are always like this , there will come to a point to that they have reds and green markets that its why its been always a trend to hold. I think this shall come to pass and we should not make any actions that we could regret later on.
according to you, what can affect the market to the red spot and vice versa?
I think the market of coins for now is so very fast in the price changes, even that change can be down to a very significant, and can rise very significant.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
It's not like all coins are dying.Now the coins are red and after some day it will be green and that's the trend to hold the coin and it also lucrat the investors to hold and sell the coin when price increases.
Activity: 3
February 08, 2018, 10:44:39 PM
It is the same scenario that is happening now but how was it when you are making this topic the coins that you are stating that is dying has all flewn and it goes back to a correction but do they die? no they multiply lol kidding aside. Have faith in crypto world as i can see a bright future ahead on this industry imagine there are lots of top corporations and companies that wants to be in crypto world.
Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
February 08, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

They said cryptocurrencies are always like this , there will come to a point to that they have reds and green markets that its why its been always a trend to hold. I think this shall come to pass and we should not make any actions that we could regret later on.
Activity: 120
February 08, 2018, 08:09:10 PM
Many people have prophesied the death of the coins in the past. But they are still there and doing quite well.
Stop panicking when they are all red, just buy some more knowing in the next few days, they'll be back in the green.
Activity: 225
quarkchain.io
February 08, 2018, 08:07:19 PM
nah, this is just some major correction, its already slowly recovering and theres just so much money circulating in many great companies!

of course also a lot of scams, bad projects and crypto, but that should stop from believing that blockchain its the future!
Activity: 98
February 08, 2018, 08:06:49 PM
Everyone expected the price to drop after BTG fork. Price did fall a little but is again bullish. Money is flowing off from altcoins to Bitcoin for more profit. Even I have seen some experts putting stop loss on altcoins and jumping to Bitcoin. If this trend continues Bitcoin will easily be touching $7k in Nov and altcoins might take some months to recover. We might see a proper recovery by next year in altcoin market.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 08, 2018, 07:59:32 PM
I'm thinking we have hit the floor peops. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
February 08, 2018, 05:01:38 PM
Are you sure that this is death stage not just healthy correction? I really do not know what to say guys, when BTC hits 20k$ again you will be very sorry not to buy at 5-6 k range, really great opportunity, at least for long term, to my mind.
Activity: 41
February 08, 2018, 04:52:00 PM
people thought the same thing for Apple Amazon and the digital now it's raining all to have missed the train Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
All coin are not dying it just the nature of crypto-currency market it raising once and sometimes it also go down, even in economics is there as far as business is consign there is always market changes.
Activity: 187
February 08, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
Coins are not dying, this current situation in exchange is not new in cryptos, dip coin is quite better to buy and keep holding  to make reasonable profit.

Many think it's over for crypto as a result they panic.
Then for as many that sell altcoin to get bitcoin, I think it's a good plan anyways, all things involve risk and within a twinkle of an eye little investments will grow let keep holding all coins will soon pump beyond expectation.
Activity: 109
February 08, 2018, 04:28:26 PM
Nothing happened bad, still I belive to btc and altcoins. Of course not all alts with survive in this crypto currency but most of them with good project will survive.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 04:03:37 PM
I think now is the best time to buy dip coins for those who used to cry that they are too late for the party. Use the moment when there is such opportunity.
The crypto market is going to up in a while
Pages:
Jump to: