Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 49. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
I think this is only temporary, it is common when everything is red, a few days or weeks it will all turn green. I think this is normal.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Don't worry guys.
It's just a short term event.
Let wall street bears come into the market and boost BTC to the moon Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
The coins are not dying they are all just in the red because the market is just going through correction phase, no need to panic and declare that everything is just dying. Wait a few days and then see how all the reds are gonna go green massively.

Maybe not all of them would go green, I bet some number of coins are gone forever but that's true to trash, I doubt that a good, reliable coins will leave the market forever.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
Not everyone, you will only lose if you are collecting shitcoins. Besides red market is just temporary and will change soon just like season or tides in the sea. If you've been on crypto for long you already know that it is a normal scenrio. It is just like in your life, there are times of trouble and joy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
The coins are not dying they are all just in the red because the market is just going through correction phase, no need to panic and declare that everything is just dying. Wait a few days and then see how all the reds are gonna go green massively.
Activity: 294
I hope this is just normal and everything will go back to the way it used to. Lets just wait until February of what will happen. I hope everything will pump.
Activity: 392
Time to gain will also come. so don't because of the loses and loose hope. some times its a strategy to get discouraged or panic and begin to sell off what you should keep only for it to start rising again and you say Had i known.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
yes many coins are falling.  mostly tokens .
i can't see if they will recover again from their highest price .
i think we still need to hold a little bit longer.
Activity: 461
Just be patience, everything will be back to normal soon, this is just a market correction, those who are impatience they will only lose their money, if you have some extra bitcoin i will suggest you to buy more altcoins because it will rise soon, just think positive and believed what can do the cryptocurrency for you.
Merit: 113
You only loose money if you sell. I haven't sold any coins, so I don't care. I invested in promising altcoins, and I  plan to hold them for many years. Don't look at the prices every day.
Activity: 33
the price will rise again.it is the nature of cryto to dump and then again pump.just need to wait.
Activity: 8
this is the time to enter market, this is very usual in crypto market no need to worry about the price corrections. after few days we can see the price hike again. Smiley
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
All coins do not die. They are just on the correction. The correction will end and all the coins will start growing again in price. Do not worry. This is normal.
Merit: 100
From experience, it will come to live soon so you have to patient otherwise you will sell then everything will go up.
Activity: 61
They are not dying, they are evolving. It is a market, there is ups and downs, now is red, in a week or so, it is going to be all green. So please, don't be so sceptical and go and live your life in peace. When you invest  your money here, you know the risks and definately you know that everything changes, so live with it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It is a market of cryptocurrency. An incalculable market.  So everything is happened 
Activity: 70
Everything has it' cycle of life.
Activity: 345
What i learned is that the crypto market always falls and comes back.
Activity: 322
At the moment, now too, the market for blood poisoning almost all the coins losing its value, but in my opinion it is temporarily as the market will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: