Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 55. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
This post will be actual to every correction in the market. Remember, there is no growth without corrections! All the more reason for everything is the rise in bitcoin prices. After correction again, there will be growth! The main thing is- do not forget to fix profits. Wink

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't think they are dying. I do think that at some point regulations or saturation will kick in and cut out the weak ones, but only time will tell when that happens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I disagree that altcoins are dying. Of course, the market is overflowed with a heap of useless altcoins with don't have any real values, but those alts that are in top 50 of Coinmarketcap will most likely grow in price with the growth of bitcoin. More and more people transfer their savings into cryptocurrencies and it  rises the price of BTC and altcoins too.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

You were looking to the 24hs chart, probably that's what make you feel coins were dying but at a quick look up on monthly prices is not the same. It happened to me before.
Yeah you right, i have try to look over 24h chart and follow you guide  then i know that altcoins still rising. Cheesy
yes, that's common in the crypto world. We do not have to worry, it's important we still follow a good ico project and wait until it gets a big profit.

True but finding good and possible good ICO project is now hard to many of them pop out every day and somertimes is boring to read all and check everything.
But fact remain that now with good pick on potencvial good ICO you can return your investment very fast and with big interest.

Yes, although I'm just a bounty hunter but find good ICO project to promote and working still very hard for me recently. Like investor, I don't want to work in scam or bad project and receive poor salary, so, I'm finding solution to help me have right decision when I find ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Be kind to each other
December 25, 2017, 04:43:52 AM
They dont die! The people just cash out of the end of the year to buy presents and to handle the taxes of their gouverment. On january the people will spend again in cryptocurrencies, and everything will go to the moon!

I fully agree with this. Do not panic because of every drawdown of the market. Every correction has a reason. Yes, some coins are falling to the bottom, but more and more people are finding out about crypto-currencies and the capitalization of crypto-currencies is constantly growing. If your investment portfolio is sufficiently diversified - you can generally not worry about short-term bearish trends in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 25, 2017, 04:38:24 AM

You were looking to the 24hs chart, probably that's what make you feel coins were dying but at a quick look up on monthly prices is not the same. It happened to me before.
Yeah you right, i have try to look over 24h chart and follow you guide  then i know that altcoins still rising. Cheesy
yes, that's common in the crypto world. We do not have to worry, it's important we still follow a good ico project and wait until it gets a big profit.

True but finding good and possible good ICO project is now hard to many of them pop out every day and somertimes is boring to read all and check everything.
But fact remain that now with good pick on potencvial good ICO you can return your investment very fast and with big interest.
Activity: 102
December 25, 2017, 04:17:51 AM

I don't really think so. Perhaps the only thing that causes tbe coins to lower down their respective value is because of ther volatility. Also, we cannot just justify the end of something simply because they are losing value. There will always be that time when it's value becomes high once again.
Activity: 644
December 25, 2017, 04:17:03 AM
It's just temporary when prices go up and down. It's not right to assume that everyone has lost their money. I think they just pull out the money. But, eventually they will invest it back.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
December 25, 2017, 04:00:58 AM
this has happened in the past and it has happened now it just a matter of time hopefully it will be green soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
December 25, 2017, 03:54:46 AM

its christmas season most people are selling their coins to spend in christmas. Probably crypto currency my recover when new year starts and probably it would be a good start for crypto currencies considering more and more people are aware of bitcoin
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 25, 2017, 03:44:13 AM

Activity: 266
December 25, 2017, 03:35:36 AM

Yeah you right, i have try to look over 24h chart and follow you guide  then i know that altcoins still rising. Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
December 25, 2017, 03:20:34 AM
I think that on the contrary, the future is for the Altcoy. What is now profitable for investment bitcoin? The fact that it is constantly increasing in value and therefore to its holder it brings a good profit. However, this can not continue for too long. There will come a time when it will reach the highest point in the price and will stop. After that, it will mainly perform the function of storing the value. As an object for investment, it will lose its former importance.
     With altkoyinami happens just the opposite. Most of them are created and many more will be created to serve a particular area of ​​our lives and this process is just gaining momentum, under it an appropriate infrastructure is created. After a while such projects will work at full power and the need for coins that will work in these areas will be permanent and investment in them will be longer, it is comparable with the shares of various enterprises.
Activity: 240
December 25, 2017, 02:30:48 AM
For me its not. Maybe the price is decreasing with a high percentage but it is not dying.
In the future it may rise again and many investors and companies will know about it and it will spread throughout the marketing world and it will gain its popularity to all the people in the world.
Coins are not dying, in the future, its demand will rise.
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
December 24, 2017, 07:10:06 PM
They dont die! The people just cash out of the end of the year to buy presents and to handle the taxes of their gouverment. On january the people will spend again in cryptocurrencies, and everything will go to the moon!
Activity: 11
December 24, 2017, 06:37:28 PM
Prepare cash and buy more coins when Holiday is over.
There are many more people want to join cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 24, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
And up to now,  the market is still in the red line. We would lost a big money if we trade all our rokens now. Bitcoin was also in the red line and other say it is the best time to buy bitcoin in the market. Right time but at the wrong situation.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
December 24, 2017, 06:22:45 PM
not because the indicators are red,means the coins are dead most of the time
they are just waiting for the right time to recover,all the altcoin has their time to shine
or to grow we must just had to be patience and wait for that moment

Not all altcoins will rise, most of them are completely doomed, either because they have nothing new to offer, or because the dev abandoned them or simply because they already served theirs purpose; scam a few newbies.

Only a ~20% of all altcoins in existence today have anything that vaguely resembles a project, a vision, a plan. All the rest is pure trash!
I agree with you but in the cryptocurrency world, still have some altcoins not useful or help anything for the ecosystem of cryptocurrency, but the value of them still higher than and increase fastly. XVG, RDD and DOGE, especially DOGE, it's a project doesn't have devs at now, but the value still increase today Grin.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 09:37:11 AM
I don't think they are dying. I do think that at some point regulations or saturation will kick in and cut out the weak ones, but only time will tell when that happens.
Activity: 126
December 21, 2017, 06:11:52 AM
Investing in altcoins is really profitable right now. A lot of them will rise in 2018
Pages:
Jump to: