Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 58. (Read 16614 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:03:22 AM
Yes its all red. It started when the hard fork came when all people sold their alts to buy bitcoin to get free money. Since then, it has never recovered. There has been speculations that the tides will turn in 2018. I hope they would. I still believe in altcoins and they will rise above this.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 08, 2017, 08:22:03 PM
Waren Buffet's suggestion makes perfect sense to me. People betting everything in BTC and upcoming forks are being greedy and taking a huge risk.

Better hold on to your altcoins, or invest in the good ones. BTC will rule for a long time but the good altcoins will also have a bright future ahead.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 07:46:01 PM
Yes, a lot of people are moving away from alt-coins so they can get bitcoin into their wallets for the fork(s).  Many people will get their Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SegWit2x and sell them immediately, then move into alt coins again.  Remember Warren Buffet's rule of investing:

http://www.kapitalust.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Be-Fearful-When-Others-Are-Greedy-and-Greedy-When-Others-Are-Fearful.jpg

great point.
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 07:44:53 PM
Yes, a lot of people are moving away from alt-coins so they can get bitcoin into their wallets for the fork(s).  Many people will get their Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin SegWit2x and sell them immediately, then move into alt coins again.  Remember Warren Buffet's rule of investing:

http://www.kapitalust.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Be-Fearful-When-Others-Are-Greedy-and-Greedy-When-Others-Are-Fearful.jpg

great point.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:50:13 PM
I think the dying coins are the useless ones. Despite the big fluctuations, there are very good coins which like ethereum and bitcoin.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
December 08, 2017, 03:05:16 PM
Well, I believe the reason why all coins are dying is the soar in demand of coins - BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, AND LITECOIN. I studied somewhere and there is around 1500% like really 1500% rise in the past two years, especially the last 3 months.

Volatility in all coins is common or you can say it is the nature of it.

Bitcount will grow and fall steadily. And as a fighter break out to the top. And every time everything is higher and higher. This triple will be at the top of the table. And the rest of the mantles will change the location in it
In this year, the cycle of Bitcoin is still happening. I do not understand the thinking of the whale, do they still want to make more profits from this field? Do they not want to go out before the end of this year? All altcoins and Bitcoin will drop down the price in 2018. All things are not clearly.
Activity: 168
December 07, 2017, 11:50:14 AM
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
Majority of altcoins are dying because the majority of people are converting their altcoins to bitcoin because of the increase in the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
December 07, 2017, 11:44:47 AM
Altcoins are not dying it affects the price of btc thats why in all tradin site all coins are going red and dumping ..As my observstion here in crpto world .. Bitcoin's price and altcoins price  have alternate move when the btc's price up the altcoins down ,vise-versa. Dont lose hope it is the best time to buy altcoins Smiley) and wait it to pump ..last condolence to those altcoin holders dont give up its only a challenge and congrats to all btc holders .
Most of the time the effect of bitcoin price growth is in favour of altcoin they grow with the growth of bitcoin price but sometimes when we see insane kinda growth in bitcoin price the alts can't hold their price because people withdraw their money from altcoin to bitcoin. Right now the effect seen on the alternate market is due to this reason.
Still we have some powerful alts whose price is growing very well like cardano, STRAT, QTUM and Waves price growth is pretty impressive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 11:11:12 AM
Altcoins are not dying it affects the price of btc thats why in all tradin site all coins are going red and dumping ..As my observstion here in crpto world .. Bitcoin's price and altcoins price  have alternate move when the btc's price up the altcoins down ,vise-versa. Dont lose hope it is the best time to buy altcoins Smiley) and wait it to pump ..last condolence to those altcoin holders dont give up its only a challenge and congrats to all btc holders .
Activity: 40
December 07, 2017, 11:06:07 AM
I hope the incident as soon as possible can be restored because if we continue this way we will be confused to support our families who are waiting for the results of our work. What do you think?
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
December 07, 2017, 11:01:57 AM
i dont think altcoins are dying, they are just being dominated by big and strong bitcoin, bitcoin is too powerful that makes everyone want to own it, this makes more investors spend their money in bitcoin rather than altcoins, however i hope this will stop oneday in the near future, and altcoins will be back where their price belong.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 10:28:42 AM
Everyone but the new investors who have not invested in alternate currencies are weeping now. I think they will be more profitable from here as all old investors have got alts very expensive and they are super right now.
SNS
Activity: 516
Merit: 252
December 07, 2017, 10:17:07 AM
First, bitcoin grows, then the altcoins grows. So it was already many times and will happen again in the future. But now the most active phase of growth of bitcoin and altcoins are falling.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 10:14:19 AM
Well, I think that it is premature to talk about the "death" of altcoins. Of course, the fall of many currencies may upset, but half of the altcoins show good positions. (XRB, MANA, EMC2, Nxt). So this is only the beginning, but not the end of the alts.
Activity: 93
December 07, 2017, 09:29:16 AM
Well, I believe the reason why all coins are dying is the soar in demand of coins - BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, AND LITECOIN. I studied somewhere and there is around 1500% like really 1500% rise in the past two years, especially the last 3 months.

Volatility in all coins is common or you can say it is the nature of it.

Bitcount will grow and fall steadily. And as a fighter break out to the top. And every time everything is higher and higher. This triple will be at the top of the table. And the rest of the mantles will change the location in it
Activity: 171
December 07, 2017, 09:24:35 AM
Bitcoin's price keeps on growing these past few days. And because of that a lot of alt coins investors shifted to bitcoin. But that doesn't mean that those altcoins are dying. But if that scenario continues, i can say that it will probably happen.
Activity: 154
December 06, 2017, 05:07:52 AM

Not all coins. People have just learnt caution. It's still too soon to say. Right now, we're right in the middle of the hype. We'll only see for sure whether coins are a trend or a permanent fixture in ten years.
Activity: 64
December 06, 2017, 04:57:00 AM
i didnt lose because iam in btc Cool Cool
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 04:56:10 AM
I don't think so, others are not and more and more ideas are coming i think people are continue creating awesome idea's and provide high value altcoins i hope someday altcoins can provide a coin like bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
December 06, 2017, 04:55:18 AM
The red figure is not the basis of dying of the coins that in red it indicates that its marketcap is slow what I mean is some investors have pull out and investing to other coins, by the right time it will go green if the investors invest again because of its low demand in marketcap the higher the demand of coin the more its price increase and the lower the demand the more it will go down its price.
Pages:
Jump to: