Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL IN!!?? - page 10. (Read 18732 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
July 04, 2016, 05:43:10 AM
People need to understand that 0.1BTC is alot of money for some people and for others it isn't. So just because someone bets all his 0.1BTC and loses doesn't mean he is completely broke.

I think it depends on the level of life that everyone had. Because we consider that it could be 0,1 BTC is the money is great, but on the other hand people presume that BTC is money that is 0.1 bit. so it depends on the person itself and each bet "ALLIN" does not have a large enough. So if you want to make a bet "allin" then it must have a good technique and strategy
For me, the word "ALL IN", implies a big amount as wager, so it could really change a life of a person and also it means a one time bet without turning back regardless of the result.

I agree with this definition.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
July 04, 2016, 05:39:23 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?
When I play with real money I never go all in because the chance of you losing everything at once is to great for me to handle so when I am gambling I like to play it safe at all times.
I suggest that you avoid trying to go all in because it is not worth it.

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
July 02, 2016, 03:57:22 AM
So is 1 whole bitcoin bet means all in? Depends if that's all that you have
all in means risking all you have mate there's no restriction how much it is but placing your bet with everything inside your balance and hoping to win that's all in, win Big or Lose and cry after hahaha. just a impression if losing but Party Party for sure if you get bang.
That's for sure but you will still end up losing when you will as you will still spend that for party, with that kind of mentality we will never gonna be rich in gambling.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 01, 2016, 04:24:15 AM
all in means risking all you have mate there's no restriction how much it is but placing your bet with everything inside your balance and hoping to win that's all in, win Big or Lose and cry after hahaha. just a impression if losing but Party Party for sure if you get bang.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
July 01, 2016, 04:07:50 AM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 01, 2016, 03:06:45 AM
People need to understand that 0.1BTC is alot of money for some people and for others it isn't. So just because someone bets all his 0.1BTC and loses doesn't mean he is completely broke.

I think it depends on the level of life that everyone had. Because we consider that it could be 0,1 BTC is the money is great, but on the other hand people presume that BTC is money that is 0.1 bit. so it depends on the person itself and each bet "ALLIN" does not have a large enough. So if you want to make a bet "allin" then it must have a good technique and strategy
For me, the word "ALL IN", implies a big amount as wager, so it could really change a life of a person and also it means a one time bet without turning back regardless of the result.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
July 01, 2016, 02:59:56 AM

Activity: 952
July 01, 2016, 02:41:53 AM
Because in gambling we have different purpose as to the amount of winnings and losing, if you bet 1 BTC per game but you can afford to lose it then that would fine with you regardless of the result while the poor would worry a lot when they do that.

it doesn't matter how much you use to make bets you should always obey the first rule of gambling and that is to make bets with what you can afford to lose.

so keep in mind that you are gambling and taking risks and there is no way of knowing the result so you should be careful about it at all times.
Exactly, because of the risk nature in gambling, we should put in our mind that we can never win if we play in the long run. Playing gambling should be a way to entertain ourselves that should be done on our spare time.

Remember that it should not take so much of our time because that would already be a signed of addicted.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
June 30, 2016, 03:32:21 AM
Because in gambling we have different purpose as to the amount of winnings and losing, if you bet 1 BTC per game but you can afford to lose it then that would fine with you regardless of the result while the poor would worry a lot when they do that.

it doesn't matter how much you use to make bets you should always obey the first rule of gambling and that is to make bets with what you can afford to lose.

so keep in mind that you are gambling and taking risks and there is no way of knowing the result so you should be careful about it at all times.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 30, 2016, 03:11:28 AM
Activity: 168
June 30, 2016, 03:08:34 AM
All in its too risky  Grin Grin but if you play it 98% chance of winnings
You can win  depends how much your investment then after wins stop don't play again if you play again there is a chance it will fire back and you lost.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 30, 2016, 02:57:46 AM
Activity: 252
June 30, 2016, 02:31:15 AM
iam never all in pick for betting
is all in is king gamble zero some game, profil maximal, or all lost money
iam not king gambler so iam never all in my bet
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 30, 2016, 02:04:55 AM
yeah many time but the best when i lost 0.1 btc i make all in 0.2 and i got a green result Cheesy that day i was lucky but the others with a little amount.
it is really risky there is no guarantee that you will win so don't try something crazy like that.
as i always say gambling for fun don't make that fun go by losing because it will lead you more into you lost.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 30, 2016, 02:03:44 AM
NO GUTS NO GLORY!

I guess not many would agree with that statement....

i totally agree with this, you always need to take risks to make a good profit. it is the same in life too, you have to take risks sometimes to make a big change in your life.

but this doesn't mean taking stupid risks!
the risks you take should be wise and calculated risks otherwise you are just an idiot taking risks and losing over and over until you are left with nothing.
Definitely, without guts in gambling you will not win. Betting with small amount will just let your lose in the long run and waste your time and effort.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 30, 2016, 01:56:19 AM
NO GUTS NO GLORY!

I guess not many would agree with that statement....

i totally agree with this, you always need to take risks to make a good profit. it is the same in life too, you have to take risks sometimes to make a big change in your life.

but this doesn't mean taking stupid risks!
the risks you take should be wise and calculated risks otherwise you are just an idiot taking risks and losing over and over until you are left with nothing.
Activity: 952
June 30, 2016, 01:47:10 AM

Should never do that,

On my experience I do all-in in betting when I just think of more challenges and excitement and that experience didn't turn out well.

I lose all of my deposited bitcoins to that betting site.

And from that day until now I never tried it again as the excitement you will felt are so high but not that long.

That is good at least you have move on, and even if you lose a certain amount but the fact that you accepted it and did not gamble anymore that would make you a better person and by learning from experience you are becoming more matured to face the reality in life and you can make progress if you focus your time to a healthy and productive one.
Activity: 182
June 29, 2016, 12:12:56 PM

Should never do that,

On my experience I do all-in in betting when I just think of more challenges and excitement and that experience didn't turn out well.

I lose all of my deposited bitcoins to that betting site.

And from that day until now I never tried it again as the excitement you will felt are so high but not that long.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
June 29, 2016, 11:41:30 AM
Sometimes i go all in, when the f*ck it mentality pops in to mind... Made some of my biggest profits that way Smiley

Or a reversed martingale is always nice when it goes right.

That is so scary. If the all in can make your biggest profits that also can means that a 40% loss can become 100% losses too. However there is no right or wrong for you to go in as long as you can afford to loss it.
Activity: 208
June 29, 2016, 11:00:29 AM
There is a time before that I went all in. Even though its just a small amount for you guys (I think) but I felt bad after losing. I don't even have the chance to play to get it back. Experience teaches us everything though so I am now betting max less 50 of my $. Fortunately just won .21 btc in a single bet alone last night. Grin

Congratz on ur latest winning. All in is always not a good examples of betting. Most of the time, you will be only all in if you are deeply affected by the gambling and have the huge urge to want to win by everything. Some maybe lucky to walk away with a profit but they will end up with the same situation and very easy to bet all in again.

After winning, I managed to control myself on betting again a huge amount. The max bet I got now is for MLB but I have bet there in every match. Lost $6 but I hope the luck will be by my side tomorrow morning here.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: