Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL IN!!?? - page 13. (Read 18732 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 100
June 15, 2016, 03:02:27 PM
only have 0.02 bitcoin and i all in in sportsbetting and i'm lost , i think i wouldn't use all of my money anymore
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
June 15, 2016, 02:51:48 PM
I think go allin is a good strategy but only for short time.
With this strategy I made around 1 btc in a day with live tennis matchs but in the end I loss all.
You need to play only few events to made profit.
This is my opinion.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2016, 07:32:18 AM
All in in gambling is too risky in one click all your money will be lost and it can result in you to getting poor.

All in gambling is risky in one click all your money will be won and it can result in you to getting richer
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
Forza Italia
June 15, 2016, 03:17:18 AM
It is risky if you go all in and that is because you are not for sure that you can earn profit with gambling because you have to be lucky in gambling and that is quite rare in gambling.
You can better play with small amounts and that would be also much safer for you.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
June 15, 2016, 03:03:37 AM
All in in gambling is too risky in one click all your money will be lost and it can result in you to getting poor.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 15, 2016, 02:43:15 AM
To go all in in gambling will be really risky and that is because you have to know that there are a lot of people that is losing a lot of money in gambling and that is bad.
And some people are even poor of it and that is the baddest thing that can happen to you.

I think it depends on the game being performed, as some already believe that will get a big win, so do ALL bets. but it's all also has a high risk, for if our guesses didn't work then only remorse obtained
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 02:31:21 AM
To go all in in gambling will be really risky and that is because you have to know that there are a lot of people that is losing a lot of money in gambling and that is bad.
And some people are even poor of it and that is the baddest thing that can happen to you.
You are already in gambling so you need to take the risk, regardless of you method if you are full reliance with you luck in order to win, all in is no different to you. But as a gambler who wants to last and enjoy more, all in is not good.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2016, 04:27:09 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 14, 2016, 03:11:13 AM
NEVER TRIED ALL IN because im not trying to not greed in any gambling site i don't want my money lose in a second it's really risky because you're trying to double your money/bitcoin in chance of 30/70 percent lemao yes all of the time you have luck that you can double your bitcoin in a second its actualy it works if you try but most of all too you will lose if you'll not stop being greedy if i have skilled on the game , hmm im a billionare now  Tongue Tongue

No skill works i gambling it is only depend on our fate and luck. It our luck is good we will make profit and we become billionare or else footpath only. So yes being greedy is very worst thing in gambling if you avoid this means you can at least save your own money. All in is very dangerous any one want to try there luck they can choose this.
All in is good if you are a real gambler and you don't want to play in gambling for a longer period of time, this is best because we can easily determine our fate in gambling and we do not need to spend a lot of time in gambling. The more we play the more stressful we are.
legendary
Activity: 1092
June 14, 2016, 12:42:39 AM
NEVER TRIED ALL IN because im not trying to not greed in any gambling site i don't want my money lose in a second it's really risky because you're trying to double your money/bitcoin in chance of 30/70 percent lemao yes all of the time you have luck that you can double your bitcoin in a second its actualy it works if you try but most of all too you will lose if you'll not stop being greedy if i have skilled on the game , hmm im a billionare now  Tongue Tongue

No skill works i gambling it is only depend on our fate and luck. It our luck is good we will make profit and we become billionare or else footpath only. So yes being greedy is very worst thing in gambling if you avoid this means you can at least save your own money. All in is very dangerous any one want to try there luck they can choose this.
Activity: 644
June 14, 2016, 12:27:44 AM
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
June 14, 2016, 12:23:26 AM
With games like poker I have gone all in before but with other games like roulette I never bet all of my money at once because you just ask for trouble of you do that. You will lose for sure.
Poker and Roulette is different game about poker you still have more chance to win if you have good card and If you all in Roulette it really depend on your luck.
Poker is the only game where you can do all in effectively, that is a skilled base games and it is part of the game with the all in strategy. With this game you chances of winning is really high if you are good and have master playing poker. Some professionals got rich already in poker.
Activity: 476
June 14, 2016, 12:00:36 AM
With games like poker I have gone all in before but with other games like roulette I never bet all of my money at once because you just ask for trouble of you do that. You will lose for sure.
Poker and Roulette is different game about poker you still have more chance to win if you have good card and If you all in Roulette it really depend on your luck.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
June 13, 2016, 11:49:41 PM
LOL yes many times. And usually it works ok but it's really just a game of chance for high stakes. So if you can afford it and don't mind only betting once then yeah do it. Maybe today is your lucky day to double your coins Grin
Activity: 350
June 08, 2016, 04:28:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 08, 2016, 04:09:27 AM
All in you can use in any game that is not specified just with poker.You can put your all bankroll in dice,on soccer match or anything else.For me All in means to take risk on everything what you own.I went with all in and was lucky enough to escape of loss.This is not good strategy by gambling point of view.You should always have second life line to be in game.
The thing is if we always rely to our luck we can never succeed in gambling, with a gambler that most of the time lucky then he will be fully reliant to it and would not properly study the game to improve his knowledge and skills.
All in in gambling can be one of the most risky thing in your life and that is because the amounts of losing is much higher than you can win so you will lose a lot of money.
And it is hard to know what will happen with yourself when you are gambling but to win is almost impossible.
It is really risky but that method is really good if you are a real gambler because your chances will be high compared to betting and playing for a longer hours where you chances slowly to diminish. If you are lucky enough then you win and you can quit directly as you hit you target already. This method will let you not to be addicted in gambling.
Activity: 364
June 08, 2016, 03:31:35 AM
All in you can use in any game that is not specified just with poker.You can put your all bankroll in dice,on soccer match or anything else.For me All in means to take risk on everything what you own.I went with all in and was lucky enough to escape of loss.This is not good strategy by gambling point of view.You should always have second life line to be in game.
The thing is if we always rely to our luck we can never succeed in gambling, with a gambler that most of the time lucky then he will be fully reliant to it and would not properly study the game to improve his knowledge and skills.
All in in gambling can be one of the most risky thing in your life and that is because the amounts of losing is much higher than you can win so you will lose a lot of money.
And it is hard to know what will happen with yourself when you are gambling but to win is almost impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
June 08, 2016, 12:56:57 AM
The only people who go all in are the ones with mental disabilities.
The only place an "all-in" is acceptable is only on a poker table.
I think he mean about all in if you deposit and then you bet all of you outstanding balance its called all in.. yeah we know that about poker there's a option in poker that you can all in depends in your cards. But its risky to do if you really don't know how to play poker..
If you don't know how to play poker then you should stay away on that kind of game, otherwise you are just wasting your precious money. As a gambler we need to select our games where we can have a good advantage to win in the long run.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 07, 2016, 01:03:01 PM
The only people who go all in are the ones with mental disabilities.
The only place an "all-in" is acceptable is only on a poker table.
I think he mean about all in if you deposit and then you bet all of you outstanding balance its called all in.. yeah we know that about poker there's a option in poker that you can all in depends in your cards. But its risky to do if you really don't know how to play poker..
Activity: 322
June 07, 2016, 12:53:03 PM
I've experienced all in with the amount of 0.04 and bust it all, but nice thing to know though.
If you want to win that much you must risk also that much.
Pages:
Jump to: