Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL IN!!?? - page 26. (Read 18732 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 28, 2016, 10:03:46 PM
I do believe to go for big or go home.Gambling is to make huge profit when you see chance.I am with those who say all in many times works.Instead of loosing money in installments is better to win or loose once.
You got balls brother, you are right for the reason that the longer you gamble the lesser you chances of winning. You must doing it for sole profit because if individual want to feel the thrill gambling brings then he usually do it by installment of bet. The longer he last the longer he enjoys.
It is just rare to see people do all in, most of the gamblers here would like to stay to long to enjoy their spare time. Maybe this would really want instant, and I hope he can manage the loses if that would happen.
That's right. Most people intention why they do gambling is not to make profits instantly but to enjoy what they are playing for a longer period of time, win or lose. But for all those whi are risk taker to go with an instant big profits, then they do all in.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2016, 09:59:34 PM
I do believe to go for big or go home.Gambling is to make huge profit when you see chance.I am with those who say all in many times works.Instead of loosing money in installments is better to win or loose once.
You got balls brother, you are right for the reason that the longer you gamble the lesser you chances of winning. You must doing it for sole profit because if individual want to feel the thrill gambling brings then he usually do it by installment of bet. The longer he last the longer he enjoys.
It is just rare to see people do all in, most of the gamblers here would like to stay to long to enjoy their spare time. Maybe this would really want instant, and I hope he can manage the loses if that would happen.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
April 28, 2016, 08:51:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
April 28, 2016, 09:52:27 AM
Activity: 686
April 28, 2016, 09:51:17 AM
All in it shows frustration how gambling can take us into depression, some time it happened in gambling more like when we are on losing streak than we took risk to put all remaining funds just into 1 bet there, it happened so many times with there and i had very bad experience it made that kind of experiment.
Activity: 714
April 28, 2016, 09:49:52 AM
All in is not wise move because it is best strategy is gambling to have second chance.I quite few times did this mistake but luckily I escaped form big loss.Gambling is to control on your emotions and play in cool and relaxed mode if you want to win.Just remain in the game never try all in.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
April 28, 2016, 09:44:52 AM
I do all in when i get the balance from giveaway
so nothing to lose when i won i get double when i lose, i never lose something
but something when i play dice site and claim faucet i go all in
But for me, if i have something from giveaways, I will have to play smart since you also have the possibility to grow that free money than to have high chace to lose it all in one play or more.
If that amount your are holding not that big, then there is no reason to grow that slowly, try for ALL IN one time and if you win you can invest that to another gambling sites or trading to grow that fast. Never ever take dice seriously cause you will lose your money in the end.

How can trading can grow your coin fast? If you said it safer than gambling I can agree on that because AFAIK trading has the slowest rate on profit because you need to wait a good time to sell every bitcoin that you have and continue buying small in a large number so you will get a good profit but if it is stagnant you wont get any good profit
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
April 28, 2016, 07:29:14 AM
I tried sometimes to all in my balance what i can afford to lose ,0.005 and i won 2 times Smiley
Never ever all in if you cant afford to lose it all.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 28, 2016, 07:18:48 AM
It is not the best thing that you can do with gambling because the chance of losing is really high and that can be bad for you and for the future.
It would  be better for you if you are playing with some small amounts and that you have save some money also.

It might not be the best thing that someone can do in gambling but there's still a chance that it would be the best decision he has ever made. Imagine going all in with 1BTC at @10.00x and you won. You just made yourself 10 times richer.

Otherwise, if you lost, then the only thing you can do is accept it. Accept that you lost your bankroll in a blink of an eye. You can't blame anyone except yourself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 28, 2016, 05:28:23 AM
It is not the best thing that you can do with gambling because the chance of losing is really high and that can be bad for you and for the future.
It would  be better for you if you are playing with some small amounts and that you have save some money also.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
April 28, 2016, 12:44:54 AM
But for me, if i have something from giveaways, I will have to play smart since you also have the possibility to grow that free money than to have high chace to lose it all in one play or more.
If that amount your are holding not that big, then there is no reason to grow that slowly, try for ALL IN one time and if you win you can invest that to another gambling sites or trading to grow that fast. Never ever take dice seriously cause you will lose your money in the end.

yeah, i agree. for the small amounts like for example the faucet amount you can claim, it is best to do an all in with the max amount to try an maximize the profit and even if you lose, you won't lose much. but sadly all ins rarely end up in winning Cheesy
Or even you can try to ALL IN at a lowest percentage of winning to gain a huge reward, who knows if you are lucky then you can bag huge amount of coins without risking your own. Your effort and time is you bankroll to win but always do it at you spare time.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 27, 2016, 11:36:37 PM

yeah, i agree. for the small amounts like for example the faucet amount you can claim, it is best to do an all in with the max amount to try an maximize the profit and even if you lose, you won't lose much. but sadly all ins rarely end up in winning Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
April 27, 2016, 11:20:25 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 27, 2016, 10:47:13 PM
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
April 27, 2016, 10:45:03 PM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 27, 2016, 10:24:48 PM
I'm always do all in for the first my bet to get confidence in second bet for me this very important to make you feel lucky so will easy in another step you do.

Your saying that betting all in on first bet. Then if you lose you can't bet on the second.  Cheesy
I my self i bet on first but if i lose or win i'll already stop and withdraw. No more second bet.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
April 27, 2016, 02:01:36 PM
You can play easy-money on sportbet site like anonibet or directbet.eu.
You need to place bets on low odds.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
April 27, 2016, 01:34:40 PM
I'm always do all in for the first my bet to get confidence in second bet for me this very important to make you feel lucky so will easy in another step you do.
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
April 27, 2016, 01:22:04 PM
Well assume you started with faucet, and you were up 0.5 BTC because you were just on a 10-15times roll. Would you bet one more time to gain that 1BTC or just take the 0.5 BTC and walk away? What about betting all the way up to 10 BTC ?
that depends on the person what are his needs. i will keep on gambling until i reach 1 bitcoin, if i win 1 bitcoin i will split it in half then gamble half and withdraw half.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
April 27, 2016, 01:03:25 PM
I cant do it all in before only poker can do it.. because if you all in it in other games provably 5% you have a chance to win it.. if you play it in dice game you will just wasting it.. Better to gradually use and bet a small amount and make it profitable.. so that you are halving fun while you are lose or winning it. its so bored if you are just playing it without fun..
Pages:
Jump to: