Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL IN!!?? - page 29. (Read 18732 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
April 23, 2016, 08:15:19 AM
Nope. All the time I get reds on all in Roll Eyes

Me too. As if they've got a program there that if someone goes all in, it will bust instantly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
April 23, 2016, 05:27:16 AM
Nope. All the time I get reds on all in Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 23, 2016, 05:25:16 AM
I can understand the thrill in just going all in because it takes the least amount of time. But with my bad luck I am pretty sure if I go "all-in" with all my Bitcoin, it will turn out to be a loser for sure.

believe me when i say this , you are not the only one having this feeling. i have done the "all in" bet many times with my bankroll and luck has not been so kind to me because i lose most of the time.

but the thrill of it is a very nice feeling, it is almost addictive to do that every time. and i would if wasn't worried about losing all my money on gambling.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
April 23, 2016, 04:22:56 AM
I can understand the thrill in just going all in because it takes the least amount of time. But with my bad luck I am pretty sure if I go "all-in" with all my Bitcoin, it will turn out to be a loser for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
April 23, 2016, 03:38:49 AM
All in is not the smartest of plays but it certainly is the most fun. I usually do not go all in but i have seen some spetacular all ins from others. A guy on BitDice lost ~2 btc and was down to his last 0.1 and he went all in on x100 and won it, that was pretty nice to see!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
April 23, 2016, 02:57:33 AM
Sometimes i go all in on dice. Even i gamble small amounts it will only lead to Winning or Loosing. Going all in is fastest way to double your money or lose it all.

Going all in is the best way to save your time and effort. It can also lessen the chance that you get hooked up in gambling. Roll Eyes

Although betting all your money is not fun enough especially if you are gambling for fun. Some people even regret that they went all in with their big bankroll. Smiley Just saying though, going all in and losing it all may make you feel really really bad about yourself.

Yup!! All gamblers knew they could end up rally bad. The best way to avoid this is you need to plan on how much money you should gamble.
Also, of course i won't bet all my money just to double it. I know the risk of it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
April 23, 2016, 01:00:07 AM
Ever go all in  Shocked  and have a positive result?
I'd never go all in when it comes to real money, the risk is just to big for me because you can lose everything in one moment. I am the type of player that plays it safe at all time because losing all at once is just too much for me to handle.
Yeah all in betting could be devastating, but if one wins the bet the profit could be huge. i've done all in betting by mistake but never knowingly.
I've done this but never will I do it again. It is just okey if you do all in for fun. But if you do it because of frustration that you want to recoup your previous losses then it's a bad idea.
Good to know that there are still gamblers like you who learned from their experience. Mine either, I would probably do not do all in in any type of gambling as I already known the risk
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
April 22, 2016, 09:28:08 PM
I'd never go all in when it comes to real money, the risk is just to big for me because you can lose everything in one moment. I am the type of player that plays it safe at all time because losing all at once is just too much for me to handle.
Yeah all in betting could be devastating, but if one wins the bet the profit could be huge. i've done all in betting by mistake but never knowingly.
I've done this but never will I do it again. It is just okey if you do all in for fun. But if you do it because of frustration that you want to recoup your previous losses then it's a bad idea.
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
April 22, 2016, 08:00:37 AM
Yesterday I tried my luck by making an "all in" bet on Bubbles Bit and this was the result henceforth: https://www.moneypot.com/bets/130141639

Investor Profit: -503.49999992176896 bits

Although it wasn't much but that positive impact had influenced me to go further.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
April 22, 2016, 06:20:37 AM
legendary
April 22, 2016, 06:15:09 AM
I love your strategy sir, that should be in always in the mind of every gambler that all in is really bad. That would lose our entire bankroll in a blink of an eye. Lucky if you win but if you lose, you will live a miserable life if you bet is what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 350
April 21, 2016, 04:30:17 AM
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 21, 2016, 04:11:50 AM
ive done all-in many time,  but most of the time i go all in i got an eye watering negative result: D

i just learned one thing. all-in takes your chance to win back.

It's sad to know that majority of gamblers here needs to learn from their own experience to stop this crap. All in is good if you win but you will really feel emotionally down when you loss.
Exactly. One can win 3-4-5 times in all in, but finally he will lose and its real sad situation
legendary
April 20, 2016, 11:02:43 PM
ive done all-in many time,  but most of the time i go all in i got an eye watering negative result: D

It's sad to know that majority of gamblers here needs to learn from their own experience to stop this crap. All in is good if you win but you will really feel emotionally down when you loss.
Activity: 348
April 20, 2016, 07:45:50 AM

Activity: 854
April 20, 2016, 07:15:27 AM
I've done an all-in bet just once. Let me share you my story.
I once was gambling on a site and I already had earned a considerable amount and I was ready to go and call it quits that time. Then I just thought if I bet all-in, it's going to be either double or nothing but at least I had fun. And so I did. Lucky though that I actually won!

That was a total of around $640.

Nice!

Was this a card game?
legendary
April 20, 2016, 03:13:53 AM
Sometimes i go all in on dice. Even i gamble small amounts it will only lead to Winning or Loosing. Going all in is fastest way to double your money or lose it all.

Going all in is the best way to save your time and effort. It can also lessen the chance that you get hooked up in gambling. Roll Eyes

Although betting all your money is not fun enough especially if you are gambling for fun. Some people even regret that they went all in with their big bankroll. Smiley Just saying though, going all in and losing it all may make you feel really really bad about yourself.
That's the statement, why waste your time in gambling if you are solely after on profit. All in is good to save time and effort, in contradiction if you bet for fun then you can divide your bets into small unit per bet just to last in the game.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
April 20, 2016, 03:09:18 AM

Never all in.

Yes absolutely too risky!!!! It's a bad approach in a long term view of profit....
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
April 20, 2016, 02:58:51 AM

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
April 20, 2016, 02:56:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: