Pages:
Author

Topic: All in for Stellar (XLM) - page 3. (Read 671 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 19, 2018, 11:26:58 AM
Kraken has finally distributed the Stellar it owed to people from June 2017. See the following thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7qiex0/kraken_finally_distributed_the_stellar_airdrop/

You need a minimum of 300 to sell on their platform though.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 19, 2018, 11:26:19 AM
Stellar was founded to be a non-profit as far as I can remember. Why'd invest in a non-profit organization in the first place?  Undecided
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 11:23:32 AM
It would be wise to spread your portfolio but yeah, it's wiser to buy XLM than XRP. I can't imagine how Ripple holders feels now that from $3 it is on $1.5 nowadays but yes that's life if you're a holder I guess you won't really care about the loss and just check your port after a couple of months. I bought XLM at FOMO price so I will still hold on to it, have faith, and wait for it to rise up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 11:19:47 AM
Although XLM has good prospects but should not invest all in it. Nothing is 100% safe.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 19, 2018, 11:15:57 AM
I like XLM but its one of those coins with such a huge supply, its never gonna reach an high value say $100
This has a good sense. When investing, looking into the total supply matters. As per xlm with more than 17 billion circulating supply, even reaching 10$ per coin is almost impossible to me coz it would mean it will surpass some other good coins' current marketcap.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 11:05:33 AM
Stellar definitely is a good coin, but do you really need to put all your eggs in one basket? You should better diversify your portfolio

Nicely answered.
Yah, its true we shouldn't invest in only 1 or 2 coins, We should focus at least 10 best coins to invest.
And yes, I bought few k XLM @November @very low rate, invested in others too.
I am not sure if XLM can cross 5$ or not, but at present price i am still gainer. whatever if it can reach 2-5$ , I will hold for long term.
Activity: 82
January 19, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
I Think stellar is a safe bet for long hold for a year for example. If your investment into it is considerable then it will be really profitable at the EOY.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
January 19, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
I expect the same movement XRP did, with XLM!  They are quite similar indeed, and i also believe it can reach $2 or $3 in 2018. Will have to wait and see how the developers handle it and make us invest in this.
Activity: 308
January 19, 2018, 10:40:40 AM
I think not all in one for anything. Remember do not put all your resources in one possibility. Divide the investment into many places according to your plan.
Activity: 31
January 19, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
Spreading your coins is very good idea.
I recently put a LOT in to a particular coin and have regretted it about a week later, but all a learning curve, who knows, you might be right to pick that heavily.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
January 19, 2018, 10:16:34 AM
Just to be cristal clear, when I say I´m going all in it means in the way I´ll build a position solely on this crypo. But I have a lot of funds elsewhere, in many types of investments that could be converted anytime to another crypo. I also can simply put a stop loss on XLM and sell part after a run (if it happens) to jump in another crypo. I´m just saying that, right now, since I don´t have anything on the crypo ecosystem, I´ll jump in all in in Stellar, even though this would be a very small share over my all investments. If I understant any other crypo could have a bull run, I can diversify and buy on it, got it?  Wink

i got it, my friend. but you see, you will see someone who slipped/not read your post, for whatever reasons, a lot of times in this forum.
even the last reply below your post is saying, again, the same 'wise advice" for you. so bear with it my friend, or better, lock this thread as more people will try to say the same thing over and over again.

btw, 10 years of stocks and options trading is quite incredible for me, hopefully that experience will bring you success in this crypto world too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 10:02:49 AM
Although the Stellar has the great perspective and it's technology has some kind of usage towards the development of the world investing in just 1 altcoin is not recommended. If the stellar rises in value it can bring you a nice amount of the profit in a couple of months but ask yourself what will happen if the things go wrong. You will lose all the investment that you made into just one altcoin and you could split that investment.
Try to make more thorough research and invest in something else too. I am supporting the Stellar but I wouldn't go all in for just one altcoin.
Activity: 9
January 19, 2018, 07:24:59 AM
Just to be cristal clear, when I say I´m going all in it means in the way I´ll build a position solely on this crypo. But I have a lot of funds elsewhere, in many types of investments that could be converted anytime to another crypo. I also can simply put a stop loss on XLM and sell part after a run (if it happens) to jump in another crypo. I´m just saying that, right now, since I don´t have anything on the crypo ecosystem, I´ll jump in all in in Stellar, even though this would be a very small share over my all investments. If I understant any other crypo could have a bull run, I can diversify and buy on it, got it?  Wink
Activity: 71
January 18, 2018, 03:44:27 PM
Whatever you do, don't go all in on any one coin. That is literally the silliest thing you can do, and you should protect yourself from massive swings by diversifying!

You would think that a "long time trader of stocks and options" would automatically understand this concept.  But, maybe he's going crypto because he wasn't successful in the stock market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
January 18, 2018, 03:37:10 PM
I find not important to read whole topic, but I have read last sentence in your post:
All in for XLM!
I have to say that going all in in one(irrelevant which one) altcoin is not a good idea, and very very risky one. It is much better to spread your funds over few altcoins.
Activity: 35
January 18, 2018, 03:31:51 PM
XLM is my biggest hold right now. This is one of the best coins and ecosystems out there. They are partnered with IBM and have banks looking into their products everyday.
Activity: 98
January 18, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
It will be wise to spread your portfolio. Do not just invest all in XLM. Thus is crypto and not stock. Even in stock market I am not sure it is wise to put ur total portfolio on a stock.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
January 18, 2018, 03:15:32 PM
I just wish to mention that today Stellar has been pumped due to mobius.network ICO only and too many participants was disappointed with different problems on XLM part mostly.
Activity: 56
January 18, 2018, 03:06:59 PM
In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!
good for you, friend. this one may will be a big coin because it's quite popular. when many people talk about it then it'll be the chance for the coin to have higher price, not lower at least.  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 03:01:36 PM
Stellar definitely is a good coin, but do you really need to put all your eggs in one basket? You should better diversify your portfolio
Pages:
Jump to: