Pages:
Author

Topic: All in for Stellar (XLM) - page 4. (Read 671 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
Their funds to invest in a single coin is not worth it ,you can lose everything is a market . You need to take for themselves the investment portfolio and break it down into parts . It would be better for you
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 02:59:32 PM
25% of my portfolio is XLM, so I want it to succeed. Everyone is convinced their coin is the most undervalued and will be king in 2018
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 02:58:50 PM
I like XLM but its one of those coins with such a huge supply, its never gonna reach an high value say $100
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 18, 2018, 02:57:18 PM
Whatever you do, don't go all in on any one coin. That is literally the silliest thing you can do, and you should protect yourself from massive swings by diversifying!

I think the people who went all in on bitcoin will not share that opinion with you. Cheesy
All kidding aside you're right.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 02:51:52 PM
One thing I have learned through my time in crypto never say loyal  to a coin,  diversity is a concept you should adopt, although there are exceptions situations, like if you bought like from ico and still hold till now,  
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:50:31 PM
I meant I will build a position on Stellar, but of course I will not put all my funds on it. If I find another good risk x return opportunity, I can convert more funds to a new coin. Agree with you, but this position will be just a small a share of all my investments.

I simply can´t find anything better in crypo universe than a position in Stellar now, considering the development of its projects, IBM partnership and soon to be announced new projects as well.
Activity: 60
January 18, 2018, 02:46:35 PM
Agree completely. Invest in multiple altcoins not just one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot
January 18, 2018, 02:40:18 PM
Whatever you do, don't go all in on any one coin. That is literally the silliest thing you can do, and you should protect yourself from massive swings by diversifying!
Activity: 9
January 18, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
In the past 6 months I´d been studying crypo to jump in the market. I´m a longtime trader of stocks and options, over 10yrs, but crypo it´s an entire new ecosystem and should keep evolving, growing and it seems a correct moment to jump in steadly now, after this correction seems over. I think it will resume falling in the next days and maybe BTC will find support on USD 8/7k area which will ultimatelly provoke supports for altcoins likewise...

I was firstly considering Ripple, but my study in XPR devired to Stellar. After all my reading, I think the current discount of XLM to XPR should not be that large as it is, not to say they should at least be close in MKT Cap terms.

I will buy Stellar and hold it for long. Impossible to say where the price support should found ground, if USD 0,30 will hold or should it slide to 0,20/0,15. I really see this baby at least reaching 1,00 again, and if it succeed to broke this up, should move like Ripple and achieve 3,00 quickly.

Usually penny stocks has a relationship between some numbers, like 1, 3 and 5 as primary targets when it begins  ( those are prime numbers, have also some relation with fibo sequence). I think the development of a price building for crypo should follow such pattern.

All in for XLM!
Pages:
Jump to: