Pages:
Author

Topic: All my savings on BKEX are gone. - page 2. (Read 227 times)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713
Nothing lasts forever
January 31, 2024, 12:55:53 PM
Hello everyone, since May 29th, 2023 I have not been able to access my account in BKEX Exchange because the exchange has blocked all trading for all customers. To date there is no information or update about what is happening with our money and whether we will get it back one day or not. I think we would be cheated. There are supposedly companies on Twitter that can restore the coins and transfer them back to the responsible victims. My wife is it possible and can these people be trusted? Has anyone ever heard of this company TECHGUARDFORT SERVICES (Twitter: @Techguardfort3)?

There is no such company which can recover lost coins and get them back for you. So stay away from people who promise such a thing.
If you have been around for a while then you would know that you shouldn't keep any of your coins on an exchange yet you chose to keep them on exchange.
Learn from this mistake and take it as a lesson and don't ever repeat this mistake again.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
January 31, 2024, 12:30:07 PM

I have heard of the exchange being promoted somewhere but never thought someone would actually use the exchange. That's got to be a very naive mistake from someone who has no idea. And the exchange just shut down too.

But don't think someone is really able to help you get your money back like that TECHGUARDFORT. Sad truth but it's what it is. Coins that are sent are not coming back unless they deliberately send them back. TECHGUARDFORT is not the kind that could help not even the police.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
January 31, 2024, 12:18:05 PM
Wtf is a bkex and why do u have any funds there in the first place? Why didn’t you use binance or coinbase like every other crypto trader? Even though these exchanges are definitely safer than bkex, even they are not invincible. That means you shouldn’t have deposited more than you could afford to lose on any service or exchange and you are about to get scammed again. Those twitter accounts can’t do shit about your stolen coins. Don’t pay them anything.
legendary
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
January 31, 2024, 12:08:19 PM
@anjam_2018, It seems that you will learn the hard way what "not your keys, not your coins" means, but there is really no point in losing even more money with some companies that claim to be able to return lost/blocked funds.

As you yourself say, from the date you mention, that CEX has suspended the withdrawal of funds until further notice due to an alleged investigation into possible money laundering. However, if there is no news about what is happening for more than half a year, then everyone who has something there should be worried for a reason.

I see that their site is still active, and one article states the following :

Users of the platform are urged to get in touch with BKEX's customer service team should they encounter any issues or need help during this period. The team has expressed its gratitude for the users' understanding and support during this trying time. It reiterated that the platform's primary goal is to protect the interests of its users and that every effort is being made to restore normal operations.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
January 31, 2024, 12:04:23 PM
In 99.9 they are scammers, you can try but never pay them in advance and don't do suspicious KYCs
legendary
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
January 31, 2024, 11:27:32 AM
There are lots of reports here on the forum that this BKEX exchange is a scam even if you hire a professional recovery service they can't be able to retrieve the amount you deposited to BKEX.

I never heard of this : TECHGUARDFORT SERVICES
If someone tells you that they can recover the amount you sent to BKEX and they ask for a payment then I believe they are trying to scam you
So better stay away from that "TECHGUARDFORT SERVICES" and move on instead.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 31, 2024, 11:21:50 AM
Many thanks for the answer. I didn't know that BKEX was a bad exchange. I have always bought and stored my coins in Binance. Since a few coins were not yet listed on Binance and only on BKEX, that's why I invested money there. It's been months and the stock market hasn't given any information or written a tweet on Twitter. I think all the money is gone and that really hurts...
Unfortunately, no authority intervened and wanted to examine the case and send these fraudsters behind bars...
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 31, 2024, 11:04:21 AM
Snip

Don't make use of any exchange or platform that has no global recognition or reputable, secondly, don't let some people deceived you for helping you restore back what has already gone, they will rather use that means to extort .ore from you because they cannot do anything to that, of you that has the asset couldn't recover your money, who else could, don't be deceived.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 31, 2024, 10:58:57 AM
Hello everyone, since May 29th, 2023 I have not been able to access my account in BKEX Exchange because the exchange has blocked all trading for all customers. To date there is no information or update about what is happening with our money and whether we will get it back one day or not. I think we would be cheated. There are supposedly companies on Twitter that can restore the coins and transfer them back to the responsible victims. My wife is it possible and can these people be trusted? Has anyone ever heard of this company TECHGUARDFORT SERVICES (Twitter: @Techguardfort3)?

Pages:
Jump to: