Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 22. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 43
August 14, 2018, 03:49:11 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

True, not everything gets listed and even when they do, sometimes they do not have any significant volume and you can´t really get a reasonable price. Just that crypto.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 03:45:00 AM
You should choose ICOs that have a strong team, a good community, a marketable trend, etc. You should find out carefully before deciding to sell and hold.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 14, 2018, 03:38:14 AM
It depends on the capabilities of the bounty token. Every bounty hunter must study about the tokens they receive and know whether to hold, sell all or part, or even buy more. Not all coins are worth holding for long term, hence it is good to know the capabilities of the coin.
Activity: 125
August 14, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
I think that the bounty tokens you get are all available for sale. These bounty tokens are only valuable and worthless for me. I will wait patiently for a while after I receive the bounty token. Waiting for the rise in the price of these tokens will be sold
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
August 14, 2018, 03:31:08 AM
It is your tokens if the project on the exchange market you can sold. For me I am holding my bounty tokens I am waiting for the new increases.
Activity: 78
August 14, 2018, 03:28:47 AM
I will not support that. Because if one sell all the bounty tokens. It might get to a real me where there will be a drastic increase in the price and if one has sold all the token there will be no one to sell again.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 03:23:53 AM
Well, I guess everything can be sold, just depends on the price) yes, there are dozens of shitcoins, which are not listed officially on big exchanges, but still there's an opportunity to sell them on decentralized exchanges.

Right. You can sell coins cheap on some decentralized exchanges like userdelta and Etherdelta in case you just need to get rid of them.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 12:49:47 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Based on my experience, I can say that if you have chosen the ICO project carefully, the problem might not exist. I have never participated in things like that so I don't know and because I'm the type of person who is always careful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 12:34:39 PM
Some ICOs prefer to not go to exchanges except for userdelta or Etherdelta. you can buy cheap coins there. The market is red so the companies are waiting for the green market and then they enter.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 12:24:11 AM
A lot of projects do not care about investors and listings on the stock exchange . More than 60 % ....
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 13, 2018, 12:16:00 AM
I will respond to this topic this way, All genuine bounty tokens can be sold if they enter into an exchange. there are some bounty tokens that cannot be sold because the project turned out to be a scam.  so if anyone participate in such bounty, such bounty token cannot be sold.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
August 13, 2018, 12:13:08 AM
I found some project does not care about their investor, they raised amillion dolar in ICO but untill a few month later their token not listed on the any exchanges. Even they not listed in free listing exchange like Idex, i hope no more project like this on this market. So chooce project that consist of solid team member is should be when make invest in ICO.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
actually I have never participated in a project that cannot be traded because the team does not care about the list, so I cannot determine how many percentages of the project are like that, but in my opinion it would be very detrimental to the participants because they did what the project ordered but it turns out it doesn't get paid anything,
Activity: 17
August 12, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
Not all of them, the major is useless, team abandons their project or the project is cancelled because of softcap not reached
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
August 12, 2018, 11:30:47 PM
I see in Idex there are quite a lot of tokens from bounties that don't have prices there. So, before you decide to participate in the bounty, you must do an analysis to produce an answer that the team from the bounty has a decent performance to be trusted to be able to develop its products so that they can produce quality products with high prices. So your efforts so far will not be wasted.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
August 12, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

It is hard to predict of which ICOs have this kind of self interest agenda in which similar to scam projects but you could avoid them if you will choose the right campaign which has quality on their commodities and was handled by famous bounty managers because they will always review well the project before accepting it because their reputation is at stake.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
August 12, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
my experience in joining the bounty. Not all bounty coins can be sold. Because not all bounties enter the market. Sometimes a lot of scams are distributed but not in the market. So you must selective when join on bounty.
Activity: 102
August 12, 2018, 11:09:11 PM
There are many bounty campaign that does not care of listing in market, but if they were list, that means that all the token can be sell
August 12, 2018, 11:08:47 PM
I still have some coins piling up in my wallet, not all tokens from the bounty cannot be sold because there is no market to exchange them. I do not know the procedures needed to launch tokens to the market so that many tokens are left behind or indeed the project does not work successfully. Even if you sell it on a centralized market, the price will be very cheap compared to ICO prices. I think if this happens, it can be said that the project you are following is a scam.
Yes, most of them will be like that, only a few have decent prices on the market. Actually all the tokens that can be sold but most of them do not have a decent price, so by being forced the tokens will only accumulate on your wallet.
Sometimes we have bounty hunters listing alot of tokens on decentralized exchanges just to sell them off ,the results are not pretty as they usually sell at abysmally low price, essentially killing the project
August 12, 2018, 11:05:33 PM
Up-to 50 percent or more of all successful ICOs conducted since January this year  have not been listed on exchanges, partly due to the hash conditions usually required by exchanges, also the bear market has not also encouraged such as alot of ICO teams are delaying it till market conditions become favorable
Pages:
Jump to: