Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 23. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 12, 2018, 11:03:43 PM
It is also possible that the bounty projects you make are good projects. In general you have to wait time tokens that are listed on the exchange
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 11:02:39 PM
I do not think so, any ICO projects that have tokens on exchange will sell you $. So it depends on the bounty project you do well and also have time to wait for it to exchange again
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 11:00:59 PM
Dear sir,
Yeah, "All the bounty tokens can be sold? ", this is a good question for bounty hunters. I think that 50% tokens can be sold. And a few in that amount have high price. most of them are low price. So finding the potential coins is very important.
Activity: 177
August 12, 2018, 11:00:23 PM
Well, you know, it all depends on you.  If you choose a good project and its creators will output a token to the exchange.  The main thing is not to give up
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 12, 2018, 10:55:50 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
maybe 30-40% of bounty projects are not interested in early listing of their coin in the exchanger to avoid the dumping of its price. but for those projects who really has no intention of listing, it's a scam for sure.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 10:44:02 PM
Of course it can't be sold if it's not registered in the market. Until now I have around 3 types of tokens that cannot be sold because the developer token doesn't care about the project. I deeply regret this because it is very detrimental to many people involved in it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 12, 2018, 10:31:21 PM
I still have some coins piling up in my wallet, not all tokens from the bounty cannot be sold because there is no market to exchange them. I do not know the procedures needed to launch tokens to the market so that many tokens are left behind or indeed the project does not work successfully. Even if you sell it on a centralized market, the price will be very cheap compared to ICO prices. I think if this happens, it can be said that the project you are following is a scam.
Yes, most of them will be like that, only a few have decent prices on the market. Actually all the tokens that can be sold but most of them do not have a decent price, so by being forced the tokens will only accumulate on your wallet.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 12, 2018, 10:27:15 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Not every bounty rewards can be sold in every exchange. Some find the tokens at the rarest exchanges and not in the most common ones around. I think it will be listed eventually, but it will take some time because not all exchanges pick the best token out there to be sold immediately.
and other reason is developer team lock this token that allocated for bounty hunter to avoid massive dumping.for example online.io floggmall and svd now lock their token.they worry about it in order to give protection to investors.
Activity: 58
August 12, 2018, 10:20:08 PM
I still have some coins piling up in my wallet, not all tokens from the bounty cannot be sold because there is no market to exchange them. I do not know the procedures needed to launch tokens to the market so that many tokens are left behind or indeed the project does not work successfully. Even if you sell it on a centralized market, the price will be very cheap compared to ICO prices. I think if this happens, it can be said that the project you are following is a scam.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Not every bounty rewards can be sold in every exchange. Some find the tokens at the rarest exchanges and not in the most common ones around. I think it will be listed eventually, but it will take some time because not all exchanges pick the best token out there to be sold immediately.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 06:15:43 PM
More than 30 percent of my tokens which I earn on the bounty I didn't can't sell because they didn't list on exchanges, and some projects was scam
Agree. If the coins are not sellable it may mean the ICO was a scam. I hope that the coins will hit the exchanges and the team just waits for better times, but it's a slim chance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 12, 2018, 05:38:23 AM
There are so many bounty tokens I hold today most of this is a scam and no exchanger releases for their tokens paid I think there are still many ico scams right now even though you've got tokens that are useless.
Activity: 364
August 12, 2018, 04:34:22 AM
Yes, many projects do not care about adding their tokens to exchanges. Therefore, they can be sold only by direct transfer to another person. But the cost of such coins is very low.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 12, 2018, 02:59:02 AM
There could be 2 situation when team dont care about exchange as they work hard on project so dont hurry about exchange i think its good and there others hurry up and do it but without any progress on project ,then afther listing it will pump and dump.
Activity: 266
August 12, 2018, 02:56:13 AM
Definitely Yes , you can sell all your bounty token if only those token are listed on a exchange so you can sell them
Activity: 112
August 12, 2018, 02:42:51 AM
After you had work for a bounty you would be paid in their token or another coin then when you have received it that mean it is solely yours to use at your own will so if you want to sell all of it the it is possible but not in selling there are some fee that are to be paid
Activity: 260
August 12, 2018, 02:32:41 AM
if it's ETHEREUM platform usually can be traded on etherdelta / forkdelta it's the beginning before listing in exchange we only need a smart contract but not infrequently the token is locked so we can't buy and sell so return to the policy of each project.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 02:30:36 AM

If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards
yes, it all depends on whether the project is good or not, if the project has a strong team, of course everything will run according to the roadmap.
for the percentage of projects that do not care about the list I give 30% and for projects that are not suitable prices even down far I give a value of 70%
the rest you can judge for yourself with your analysis
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 02:30:31 AM
Not really. many ico projects fail to sell tokens until they run out. they will burn unsold tokens during the sale of their project.
Activity: 350
August 12, 2018, 02:26:10 AM
do not lose literally all the many ICOs if it is time-consuming. They are here to make scams and to give us a big disappointment to everyone who really works for it. Because To be eligible, while a percentage of bounty increases, the percentage of scams increases as well. Many groups are complaining about it. Most of them are airdrops, and they share only all of them that coins are damaged and remain in these wallets and we will never forget to get listed on them.
Pages:
Jump to: