Pages:
Author

Topic: All the Crypto's Fall Down Today - page 3. (Read 509 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

Crypto downfall chart according to coindesk:

Just hoping for recovery..
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 08:13:08 AM
Big time to short  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
Bitcoin price is not always in the top sometimes it falls also. I think one of the reason is news, many of us are starting to make some bad speculation about bitcoin and resulting for the weak investors to do panic selling.
Everytime bitcoin price falls, some cryptos are also falling. We need to wait and be patient to be able to regain our profit.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 05:53:36 AM
I think this may last until May.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
I have some Bitcoin buddies that just couldn't take the pressure and sold this week. I tried to talk sense into them but it didn't work!

So I bought in heavy today and can't wait for years end when I get to say a big I TOLD YOU SO!!!

If you were a believer in crypto @ $800 billion, you should be fanatical about it right now! Be the guy pressing BUY! BTCBTCBTC

Yes, one of my friends also one who brought me into the world of crypto told me not to sell when the January problems started, so I half-heartedly listened and sold half my stakes when BTC was plunging at 15k dollars. With the current trend I will not waver and will just wait and wait.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
It is the fault of the war that are doing goolgle and facebook against the crypto. But the fnie will win the crypts and lose them
Activity: 602
March 16, 2018, 05:25:02 AM
It will recover i believe very soon before April
That's the spirit, crypto tends to fall then arises still, it is due to many news occurring by governments and banning of media which eventually will be a constant thing since crypto gained too much popularity this year.

It's how the market behaves and it's up to us on how to face this kind of situations. And I agree with you that crypto faces a lot of FUDs this year which I think one of the reasons why this down is happening. Buying coins this moment would be the best thing to do and also by hodl our assets would somehow helps the crypto to recover from falling its value.
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
March 16, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
I think it's because japanese whale sold a lot of btc and people are now panicking. Price will keep going down until there is a good news. Let's hope it won't fall under 3000$ per btc, it would be really sad for me because I am a holder.
Merit: 15
March 16, 2018, 04:37:40 AM
It will recover i believe very soon before April
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
March 16, 2018, 04:27:30 AM
yes bitcoin dependent altcoins are lossing the value but it loook like for short time only again in may we can see boom of alt coins prices
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
March 16, 2018, 03:25:07 AM
What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

Some speculation states such a thing, is currently very crowded such news. But I think a lot of factors that can affect the price movement of cryptocurrency, every news then the price of cryptocurrency will always change. The price can increase and decrease very quickly, it is a characteristic that can not be avoided and forever if there is no regulation from the government then the price of cryptocurrency will continue to move.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 16, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
We just have to see this as a regular happen and we need to  be used to this in other for us to be able to make an informed decision. We should see the bearish market as an opportunity to buy any coins of our choice very cheap and  to sell high when the price go up. If we understand this the we are in the class of professional and became wise on the way we handling bitcoin issues.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 16, 2018, 02:58:31 AM
There are times that will happen. actually always. but that chart is a bitcoin chart and not all crypto. since the bitcoin is most popular of all crypto, when bitcoin price goes down, its crypto followers will also down.

It was so sad if we look at the chart of the coins are falling down, But it is not the first time that this kind of problem happen. But we must wait because it well be back again maybe in the other month all coins going rise again and that time we sell all our coins.
Cryptos have been into fudders eyes seems forever, Every time there is news of banning, I don't really know why they'd been too panic when the government or media says a thing on it that causing them to panic and sell their coins that cause the drops. They should see cryptos benefit to everyone.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
March 16, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
There are times that will happen. actually always. but that chart is a bitcoin chart and not all crypto. since the bitcoin is most popular of all crypto, when bitcoin price goes down, its crypto followers will also down.

It was so sad if we look at the chart of the coins are falling down, But it is not the first time that this kind of problem happen. But we must wait because it well be back again maybe in the other month all coins going rise again and that time we sell all our coins.
Activity: 1210
March 16, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

I think not only because google and youtube ban crypto advertisement, but also apple founder sell all bitcoin, so bitcoin drops and altcoin else also goes down.

but some people predict that news has no effect on the value of bitcoin, so the decrease of bitcoin and altcoin today due to high sales.
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 16, 2018, 01:51:19 AM
In my opinion,the fall in the value of the crypto currency is a specially provoked act aimed at ensuring that most of the coin holders sell their assets!
Activity: 201
March 16, 2018, 01:45:27 AM
that's true Google ban Crypto ad's makes cryptocurrency downfall, but i think that just temporary-panic because i think google will made some adjustments for crypto, so I think the next few months will be back to normal.  Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
March 16, 2018, 01:30:59 AM
I am not surprise about the Google news, I don't know why some people are surprised. It happens with facebook announcement also. I think BTC has nothing to worry about now, only ICO projects will be concerned. What I will suggest now is do not invest what you can't afford to lose in these ICOs
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 16, 2018, 12:30:17 AM
I guess the main reason is peoples disappointment in crypto. they was waiting "to the moon" stuff but there is no. So they decide to go out and to sell its small volumes. And market have no new small participants which would bring some capital to trade.
To the moon stuff? What is that? The real reason that's why crypto gets doomed right now due to the mtgox was paying the creditors with so many bitcoin through selling them all to the exchange sites instantly.
The funds worth 500 million dollars from bitcoin has taken by mtgox trustee to pay the creditors. That sucks but they don't even think to do that through auction. How worst is mtgox.
Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
March 16, 2018, 12:15:35 AM
This seems to be due to the effects of declining bitcoin prices. Bitcoin prices are affected by the issue of bitcoin dump by bitcoin owners in the case of MTGOX. which I read from some sources like that.
Yes, I agree with you. The price of these altcoins always depends on the cost of the bitcoin. bitcoin drops and all are reduced. But the bitcoin discount is not due to the problem of MTGOX. It was all due to FUD, which made people nervous and sell off. This led to the price of all the altcoins sharply reduced and the sharks would hunt down all those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: