Pages:
Author

Topic: All the Crypto's Fall Down Today - page 5. (Read 509 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 520
March 15, 2018, 01:22:41 PM
What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

Crypto downfall chart according to coindesk:

I guess, the negative publicity of BTC is the reason for the deflation in its valuation because the government of many countries declared that there is no governing body over BTC and they will not be responsible for any kind of losses regarding BTC, that is why people are fearing in investing into BTC and due to decrease in number of investors the valuation of about all cyrptos has been declined.
Activity: 123
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 04:05:42 AM
I have some Bitcoin buddies that just couldn't take the pressure and sold this week. I tried to talk sense into them but it didn't work!

So I bought in heavy today and can't wait for years end when I get to say a big I TOLD YOU SO!!!

If you were a believer in crypto @ $800 billion, you should be fanatical about it right now! Be the guy pressing BUY! BTCBTCBTC
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 15, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
What's the main reason most of the Crypto Fall's down randomly approx 15 percent? Most of the people say's that it's Google ban Crypto ad's this is the main reason for the downfall. Is it true?

Yet another FUD from the bitcoin haters or from the whales who wants the bitcoin price to bring down and buy at the low price to get maximum profits.
The new rumor was about cryotocurrency ads ban in Google don't know whether it is true or false but google has not that much contribution to the ICO sale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 03:54:44 AM
Bitcoin has experienced the same drop last month..
But the subcoins experienced a more decline than last month..
Too much speculation for the cryptocurrency..I think that you will improve in a short time despite everything.

Activity: 490
Merit: 136
March 15, 2018, 03:13:06 AM
A lot of things are affecting the markets,
Its the google news, its the mt.gox news its the FUD related to those which creates panic selling
and its a degree of market manipulation and others strategically selling to buy back at the lower value.
I really didnt think we would br back to todays value after climbing over $10,000 last week.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 03:06:42 AM
There are times that will happen. actually always. but that chart is a bitcoin chart and not all crypto. since the bitcoin is most popular of all crypto, when bitcoin price goes down, its crypto followers will also down.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
March 15, 2018, 03:04:31 AM
Yes, almost every coin including Bitcoin has fallen by 15%. Google banning crypto related ads is one reason, while the other reason is the G20 summit which is scheduled to be held next week.
Market was already volatile because of the Binance issue and the 400 million dollar dump. Google banning crypto ads added to the misery.
You should stay optimistic as market will recover within a month. Nothing to worry about.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
March 15, 2018, 02:57:32 AM

that is bitcoin's chart not, crypto!

and the reason for bitcoin drop is simply the same as always, panic sells thanks to negative news mixed with lots of FUD and lots of manipulation of the price in the market.

the rest of cryptocurrencies are dropping first because they drop every time bitcoin drops and second because there is no real demand for any of them and the panic you see in bitcoin is always 10 times bigger in altcoins since 100% of the altcoin investors are speculators whereas a much smaller percentage of bitcoin investors are pure speculators.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

Pages:
Jump to: