Pages:
Author

Topic: All the ways to get BTC - page 2. (Read 5577 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 28, 2016, 09:27:59 PM
signature campaigns are the best atm for payments.

yes maybe some months ago, right now signature campaign are a bit trash, payment is very low, you're earning $30 per week basically, with the excuse that the value of bitcoin increase

it is just lack of competition in the field.
most of the businesses here that have signature campaign are dealing directly with bitcoin, in other words their income is in bitcoin not in fiat and it is fixed. but as long as they don't have competition (in sig. camp.) the keep the price as low as possible.

There are too many members of form willing to work for the campaigns. So the price is quite low. But it is still better than nothing.

i think there are actually few members, and most of those have plenty of alt

still beyond me how the owner of the campaign can earn something from this
use an alt to joining many signature or same signature. they won't get nothing except banned
it hard to say. but i already got that problem.

How ? they got some visitor, player, user, gambler from signature like use banner on web.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
January 28, 2016, 08:21:14 PM

yes maybe some months ago, right now signature campaign are a bit trash, payment is very low, you're earning $30 per week basically, with the excuse that the value of bitcoin increase

most of the businesses here that have signature campaign are dealing directly with bitcoin, in other words their income is in bitcoin not in fiat and it is fixed. but as long as they don't have competition (in sig. camp.) the keep the price as low as possible.

There are too many members of form willing to work for the campaigns. So the price is quite low. But it is still better than nothing.

It's quite low for lower rank like newbie and jr.member. but if you have a high rank account, you can earn more from signature campaian. and still better than faucets.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 28, 2016, 11:54:52 AM

i think there are actually few members, and most of those have plenty of alt

still beyond me how the owner of the campaign can earn something from this
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 28, 2016, 09:26:32 AM

Yeah, if you have good ranked account then you can make good amount of passive income from signature campaigns, and for the people who are new to bitcoin world, for them signature campaigns are good source of income.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 28, 2016, 08:58:00 AM

legendary
January 26, 2016, 11:13:04 AM

Nah man it's still the best for me. you have legendary account though and i only have full member account, and $30 per week is still good because you only need to post right, no need everything Smiley

you would have said the opposite, if you're earning 2 btc month, like me few months ago or 1 btc per month, 1 month ago...

but i understand that for rank that are not senior can still be considered a decent earning
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 26, 2016, 07:14:01 AM

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 26, 2016, 06:35:59 AM

Nah man it's still the best for me. you have legendary account though and i only have full member account, and $30 per week is still good because you only need to post right, no need everything Smiley

During the initial level of growth its very good to get a slot in signature campaign and work. other possible ways there are various sites providing very small value of bitcoins for signup, even some sites are paying for referrals. In such methods you can earn bitcoin without getting involved into riskful gambling or gaming
Activity: 420
January 26, 2016, 04:52:59 AM

legendary
January 26, 2016, 04:04:39 AM

Activity: 420
January 25, 2016, 09:10:32 PM
All i know about the ways to get bitcoin are signature campaign, gambling, trading, faucets, find giveaway, doing some task to get paid. and for me signature campaign is the best way.

I am agree with you in the most methods you noticed here, but i think the gambling and faucets aren't good tools to earn some coins online
Gambling is risky and not guaranteed
Faucets are consuming a lot of time and effort to give some little micro earning

Yeah i agree with you. Faucets are not good for long-term earnings if you don't have many referral. and gambling is so risky to earn. but if you play safe you can earn bitcoin with this.
Activity: 412
January 25, 2016, 05:41:43 PM
Thank you for sharing!
it is a great tutorial. I have been using your recomendations and already gathered a good sum Wink
Activity: 672
January 25, 2016, 12:04:25 PM
I think the best working ways to get BTC easily is selling the goods and services /skills online, and also the signature campaign
Activity: 742
January 25, 2016, 11:35:24 AM
All i know about the ways to get bitcoin are signature campaign, gambling, trading, faucets, find giveaway, doing some task to get paid. and for me signature campaign is the best way.

I am agree with you in the most methods you noticed here, but i think the gambling and faucets aren't good tools to earn some coins online
Gambling is risky and not guaranteed
Faucets are consuming a lot of time and effort to give some little micro earning
Activity: 406
January 25, 2016, 10:44:39 AM
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 25, 2016, 08:29:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 25, 2016, 07:56:31 AM
thanks for the list, it contains all the stuff everybody needs to know, i'll bookmark it for later.

one suggestion:
add a table and give each method attributes like risk and earning potential with estimate numbers and sort them maybe.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
January 24, 2016, 08:27:11 PM

If you really went to buy out all domains of a certain one it acctually get's quite pricey.  Granted you hit one someone want's like a big company your in for a huge payday.

But it in no way is easy I don't think to pick domains.  I think a decent amount of start up capital to.
Activity: 644
January 12, 2016, 02:35:45 AM
That's useful thread especially for newbies with Bitcoin's world

Try to update this topic with the newsest methods to earn Bitcoins online

Better you can reply over here itself. Instead of asking him to create a new thread separately for that. Its waste and extra effort for op.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
January 09, 2016, 10:08:35 PM
 another ways to earn bitcoin it help to me a lot to know the ways how to earn bitcoins thanks man.
I learn more how to earn it and to mine it..
Pages:
Jump to: