Pages:
Author

Topic: All the ways to get BTC - page 4. (Read 5577 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
December 12, 2015, 10:08:14 AM
This really helpful and very useful for beginners like me. thank you Smiley

I hope you will always to update for new ways to get bitcoin more Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 12, 2015, 09:50:38 AM
Can you add also to the list that people can earn bitcoin also by selling domains? but not always there is a profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 12, 2015, 09:38:15 AM
I UPDATED OP WITH MORE METHODS.

Good list. There are more methods to earn bitcoin:  referral links, advertising, buying and gambling (if lucky)

Yeah but referral links are just too general to mention, aswell as advertising and buying. Gambling is just too risky and people know about it so there is no point in mentioning it.

Thanks for posting this. It should be helpful for new users. Is the receiving address on your account still active? I want to send a small tip for your work.  Smiley

Thanks for reminding me, that address is not active but I changed there is no need for a tip though. What would be helpful is if we could make this post stickied.

I'm glad I asked then. Maybe no tip is needed, but you earned one.  Wink

Tx ID:8409a0e15b879d57bb8ecbd64680426c5fe4776864eee2277ada5e879b332a16

Thank you very much for the tip Thank you very much for the tip I appreciate it

Well, another good option is to write articles for blogs. There are so many blog owners asking for writers. You can make upt to 0.05 BTC per blog post if is has good quality.

Which ones? If you link me some I will gladly update OP

you missed one, which is through pos coin, you buy a bunch at first and let them stacking, for you, you will earn interest without doing nothing

the only downside is the inherent instability of those coins, but it's not more risky than trading for sure

Any guide/strategy for that?
Activity: 644
December 12, 2015, 09:06:22 AM
Good list. There are more methods to earn bitcoin:  referral links, advertising, buying and gambling (if lucky)

Yeah but some of the risky things also in Bitcoin earning like trading, gambling and etc Better do signature campaign and earn some average money in weekly and monthly basis. We can get loan also in the form of bitcoins. So can do loan the bitcoin and earn also with interest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 12, 2015, 08:17:48 AM
you missed 1 too, it's gambling (dice, sports, etc). well it's high risk but high return. Thanks for the list mate, newbie should read this first before making a new thread, because it's complete.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 12, 2015, 06:33:20 AM
you missed one, which is through pos coin, you buy a bunch at first and let them stacking, for you, you will earn interest without doing nothing

the only downside is the inherent instability of those coins, but it's not more risky than trading for sure

I'm not aware of any PoS coins that have returned more interest than their lost value...

I would like to know more about that, please post links to those PoS coins? Never heard of it!
tks
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2015, 05:47:57 AM
very useful thread and every newbie should be see this thread because i saw many of them always asking similar questions such how to earn bitcoin from signature campaign or etc i think all the answers of their questions is already here
Activity: 504
December 12, 2015, 05:32:40 AM
Thanks for this thread. This should be helpful for newbies around here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
December 12, 2015, 05:32:09 AM
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
December 12, 2015, 05:13:36 AM
Thanks for posting the ways to get BTC. I do not have to look every where in the forum to find the methods.
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
December 12, 2015, 04:38:41 AM
Thank you for the Work for bitcoins websites. I will check them out today to see if I can make something.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 12, 2015, 03:46:11 AM
Well, another good option is to write articles for blogs. There are so many blog owners asking for writers. You can make upt to 0.05 BTC per blog post if is has good quality.

Seen some of the ads on upwork.com after searching bitcoin jobs.In fact they are just asking for 250-300 word article for also $3, it doesn't sound like it a decent amount but then you can probably create 3 to 5 articles in an hour with such length assuming you're that knowledgeable from blockchain technology to mining bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 12, 2015, 03:46:04 AM

I'm not aware of any PoS coins that have returned more interest than their lost value...

diamond seems okish, if you have enough they can earn you 50% interest in one year

with 1k coins for example you can earn 100k satoshi a day, if you had 10k you are alrady at 0.01 per day
December 12, 2015, 03:43:30 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 12, 2015, 03:40:56 AM

December 12, 2015, 01:15:30 AM
Very nice post! Thanks!

BTW, we could also list average % of return for each investment type...

I don't think faucets are any worth the time spent on them.

The average return will depend on your specifics. Nobody can even give that because it's different for each person.

One can say faucet will be very low.  They always are, were normally talking cents per hour.

So it is very very small.  Some might be 0 if your not using them so it's hard to say.

True. At the end of the day, the fastest and easiest way to get BTC is simply to work and buy it with the earnings. People will never come close to that kind of return. Even investing, it's far easier to make a profit in fiat and then turn it into BTC, and a lot less risky.
legendary
Activity: 1456
December 12, 2015, 12:41:16 AM
Very nice post! Thanks!

The average return will depend on your specifics. Nobody can even give that because it's different for each person.

One can say faucet will be very low.  They always are, were normally talking cents per hour.

So it is very very small.  Some might be 0 if your not using them so it's hard to say.
December 12, 2015, 12:37:14 AM
Very nice post! Thanks!

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 11, 2015, 07:02:59 PM
Very nice post! Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1764
December 11, 2015, 06:34:47 PM
check this reddit post to learn why faucets are never worth your time: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3vpuqu/3_hour_of_doing_bitcoin_faucet_analysis/ - it's an in depth analysis
Pages:
Jump to: