Pages:
Author

Topic: All things considered Brock Pierce, et al.! [w/POLL] - page 6. (Read 52309 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

For those who still doubt that Travis Shweres in not assoicated with Brock Pierce, this: http://www.lacasting.com/travisskweres

For the life of me I can't figure out where on that page shows that he's capable of operating an exchange, whether it concerns fiat, bitcoins, or as an hourly grunt at Walmart's service department for that matter unless, that is, figure skating and ballroom dancing are the prerequisites.

I'm guessing CoinMKT ran into a little liquidity issue after the price dip late last year, thus had to cut a deal with "The Godfather of Bitcoin". Not saying that I may have first-hand knowledge of such. I'm just saying.
legendary
Sure is quite a commitment you have going for being a "concerned citizen".  And are we to infer that this guy is actually an informant for the US government, who may or may not be shielding him from legal sanctions, so that he may gain a controlling interest (or influence) in bitcoin?  

There is way, way too much that Brock Pierce is involved in concerning Bitcoin that we can toss that theory outta the window with the baby... Strike that! Baby's bath water, albeit an argument could also be made that that's the secret sauce used as brew to incubate start-ups in Brock Pierce's nursery known as Bitropolis.

Government agents are known to fund operations to ferret out criminals, but I don't see them going to this extreme to accomplish some task.
legendary
Hey guys (and gals),

I'm a newb here so I figured I would say hello Smiley

Anyone go to the Bitcoin2013 conference in SF last weekend? What'd you think? I thought the Legal Panel was probably the most fascinating, for example finding out that under US law....even the dollar is not clearly defined. What hope does BTC have?!? Smiley

I'm a front-end developer / designer, I've been watching and investing in crypto for about a year now, finally decided to jump into the startup space, a few partners of mine and I are building an exchange in the US called Coin Market - http://coinmkt.com, check it out if you like.

So hello again...talk soon!

-T

We need to add to the team at CoinMKT.com!

Looking for developers who knows:

C#
MsSQL
JS ( Knockout.js )

Durandal.js is a huge plus ++

We're paying cash + stock options. Come work with an innovative cryptocurrency exchange in this awesome new space. Anyone interested please PM me or email corporate ( at ) coinmkt ( dot ) com.

Thanks!

http://bittrust.org/coinmktcom

CoinMKT - December 3, 2013

You guys have to realize that exchanges don't just open up their doors and pop up with a team of 30 developers and support staff of 50.

We're an exchange with 12,000 customers, and right now a team of 3. We're working as fast as we can to fix bugs and process orders, of course many traders are unreasonable and impatient, but there's not much we can do about that. We try to adequately handle every request that comes through the door.

Travis
CEO - CoinMKT

March 24, 2013: Me and a few partners are developing Coin Market.
November 16, 2013: We're seeking experience progammers.
December 3, 2013: Look, guys, chill! Can't you see there's ONLY three us here?

Somebody, please explain to me how an entity starts off with a few good men, then hobnobs with everybody possible in the Bitcoin realm at various functions and conferences, including eager developers and programmers, but eight months later declares they're only three busy guys doing the best they can under the circumstances.

On top of that, tskweres goes gotta his way during the same time frame to dis Mt Gox for being incompetent, et al.

Apologies if you think the above is not related to Brock Pierce, when clearly it is as I further pen to connect the dots. Remember, CoinMKT is just two blocks away from GoCoin, and they once share an incubator space together, with both teams, among others, seen dinning together on the Third Street Promenade where Michael Terpin of BitAngels has one of his offices.

Note to self: Make sure to include a younger pic of myself, but not the NSFW ones, on my next Meetup page.

http://www.meetup.com/Santa-Monica-NETwork/members/8521059/

Speaking of working [ass]backwards, Travis founded Werkadoo and secured $200,000 VC while living in Houston.

All that juice, yet Werkadoo is no more. Fuckin' amazing!

Take a look at Werkadoo's impressive team (seriously, take a look at them names): http://web.archive.org/web/20120423152002/http://werkadoo.com/about_us.html

Now, read... https://www.facebook.com/Werkadoo/info

About

Werkadoo matches contract professionals to businesses based on their resume & work preferences.

http://werkadoo.com/

Mission

Werkadoo's secret sauce is a unique matching algorithm we've built that matches a businesses needs with exactly the right person or team based on work compatibility and behavioral traits as well as resumes and expertise.

We call ourselves the eHarmony of Business!

Company Overview

Werkadoo is a freelance job website for the contingent professional. We connect people to open positions.

And this...https://www.linkedin.com/company/457202?trk=prof-exp-company-name

Werkadoo, Inc. is the online destination for quality. professionals and businesses to be matched and work together.

With it's unique matching technology, Werkadoo has been labeled 'The eHarmony of Business'. Professionals are matched to work from Businesses based on their resume and skills as well as seven Work Compatibility Dimensions, helping ensure a great fit.

Here we have Travis Skweres founding, owning and running Werkadoo that had an excellent team behind him, along with $200K VC in backing, that connected quality employees, via a secret sauce I may add, to businesses seeking exceptional staff, yet he comes to this forum, after already claiming to have an excellent team in place, seeking quality programmers for his CoinMKT, later crying there's only three people to handle his 12K customers, not to mention their millions of dollars and BTC.

On top of that, Travis is in bed (assume figuratively, but an argument can be made elsewise once you view his modeling photo shoots) with Brock Pierce, currently two blocks away, but once shared an incubator space overlooking the Third Street Promenade.

Yet, bitcoiners and altcoiners who probably have as much intelligence as Brock Pierce's friends and business partners, perhaps more, have entrusted Travis Skweres' CoinMKT with their precious sans doing any due diligence.

I've yet to read anything that makes me believe that CoinMKT is operating a legitimate exchange. Have you?

These are the types of people associated with Brock Pierce that make up his various teams.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Nope..
Sure is quite a commitment you have going for being a "concerned citizen".  And are we to infer that this guy is actually an informant for the US government, who may or may not be shielding him from legal sanctions, so that he may gain a controlling interest (or influence) in bitcoin? 
legendary
Can we get a tl;dr? This is way too much shit to sift through because a douche bag (Pierce) joined another group of douche bags (The Bitcoin Foundation). Is there some underlying statement you are trying to make other that he is linked to a "supposed" child molester who paid his way out of court?

If in all this information is some elaborate crime ring, don't fucking post it here! Go to the authorities! You could be giving them (the bad people) a clue that someone is on to them and now they can begin covering their tracks!

Apologies for not providing a synopsis, but there's way too much material, with more forthcoming, to ferret out the minor details, for it was the minor details that helped deepen the investigation, i.e. the Ken Feldman connection.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Can we get a tl;dr? This is way too much shit to sift through because a douche bag (Pierce) joined another group of douche bags (The Bitcoin Foundation). Is there some underlying statement you are trying to make other that he is linked to a "supposed" child molester who paid his way out of court?

If in all this information is some elaborate crime ring, don't fucking post it here! Go to the authorities! You could be giving them (the bad people) a clue that someone is on to them and now they can begin covering their tracks!
legendary
wouldn't starting another pro bitcoin institution work to mute the bitcoin foundation's position as "the official group that represents bitcoin?" i mean, if you didn't know anything about bitcoin and heard about the foundation, you'd think they actually had a pretty significant influence on btc. it would be a good option for big players in the BTC market to go to if they don't feel like raping boys or stealing money from people.

You forgot lacing their alcoholic drinks with drugs and holding them at gunpoint. But hey, that was 15 years ago, and time on a Spanish beach where the age limit for consensual sex is in the low teens changes people for the better, albeit better for them.

BTW, does anybody know of a good 3D modeler that can reproduce the following image soon to be a meme?

This is what I have in mind:

you know there's something wrong when jerry sandusky is your favorite sports figure, roman polanski is your favorite director (outside of bryan singer), and your dates tend to prefer pokemon cards over alcohol (but end up unknowingly drinking it anyway).

What are the odds on having two great magicians make them, et al. disappear live on stage? It could be dubbed Operation Scorpion, for lack of a better name.

legendary
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
wouldn't starting another pro bitcoin institution work to mute the bitcoin foundation's position as "the official group that represents bitcoin?" i mean, if you didn't know anything about bitcoin and heard about the foundation, you'd think they actually had a pretty significant influence on btc. it would be a good option for big players in the BTC market to go to if they don't feel like raping boys or stealing money from people.

You forgot lacing their alcoholic drinks with drugs and holding them at gunpoint. But hey, that was 15 years ago, and time on a Spanish beach where the age limit for consensual sex is in the low teens changes people for the better, albeit better for them.

BTW, does anybody know of a good 3D modeler that can reproduce the following image soon to be a meme?

you know there's something wrong when jerry sandusky is your favorite sports figure, roman polanski is your favorite director (outside of bryan singer), and your dates tend to prefer pokemon cards over alcohol (but end up unknowingly drinking it anyway).
legendary
Since B.P. already sits on the BTCfoundation board it looks as he wants to take exactly the place of M. Karpeles. So next he is gonna run Mt. Gox with his 1 BTC offer.
All this makes B.P. and his gang for me the nr. 1 suspect to have robbed Mt Gox empty in the first place, just to buy it all back cleared for 1 BTC. So obvious that no one would believe it. Unbelievable. Quite a big laundry to put in one machine.

A more realistic version is that Mark has sent the coins to them, or Mark holds it but is behind them all.

YES! We already know Mark Karpeles transferred his ownership of the domain name www.bitcoinfoundation.org to Gavin just a few days before he filed for bankruptcy in Japan.
Gavin's credibility went to zero in my mind when he accepted that asset from Mark.
It leads to the next obvious question...Did Mark transfer the 650 k bitcoins to the foundation as well?
Is that why the foundation does not produce any financial reports for the members to review?

Xtib

I can only think the bitcoin foundation is in the Gox scam with Mark(the evidence amount is large), no matter who is holding the coins i think they are planning some way to launder the money, could be B.P. , and then everyone will get his part on it. I just hope the FBI is active on the case and they fail.
For all we know these scammers may be behind the disappearance of Satoshi Nakamoto. They saw the opportunity and silenced him? Then memorialized him their bilaws? Let's see who was the last person to have contact with Satoshi?
Xtib

That'll be Gavin, hence stepping down from TBF to not taint the org. while he's under investigation.
legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 257
Since B.P. already sits on the BTCfoundation board it looks as he wants to take exactly the place of M. Karpeles. So next he is gonna run Mt. Gox with his 1 BTC offer.
All this makes B.P. and his gang for me the nr. 1 suspect to have robbed Mt Gox empty in the first place, just to buy it all back cleared for 1 BTC. So obvious that no one would believe it. Unbelievable. Quite a big laundry to put in one machine.

A more realistic version is that Mark has sent the coins to them, or Mark holds it but is behind them all.

YES! We already know Mark Karpeles transferred his ownership of the domain name www.bitcoinfoundation.org to Gavin just a few days before he filed for bankruptcy in Japan.
Gavin's credibility went to zero in my mind when he accepted that asset from Mark.
It leads to the next obvious question...Did Mark transfer the 650 k bitcoins to the foundation as well?
Is that why the foundation does not produce any financial reports for the members to review?

Xtib

I can only think the bitcoin foundation is in the Gox scam with Mark(the evidence amount is large), no matter who is holding the coins i think they are planning some way to launder the money, could be B.P. , and then everyone will get his part on it. I just hope the FBI is active on the case and they fail.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 364
Merit: 257

legendary
You have summed it up very nicely. I am in 100% agreement that Brock is building a closed Bitcoin ecosystem for himself and his buddies.

We saw the same thing with Mark Karpeles aka Tibanne ltd. aka kalyhost aka MtGox aka The Bitcoin Foundation aka Huh

Most of these entities were housed in the same building too.

Go Coin ----> Gox Coin is this a coincidence?

Xtib

Thanks, bud, but please be aware that it's no longer just me bringing this important issue to the forefront. With the exception of 3-4 mundane posts on this forum mentioning Brock Pierce, aren't you surprised to not read more about him considering all he's been doing behind the scenes, as well in the foreground of advancing Bitcoin, in spite of the keen marketing entities he's attached to and has been using most efficiently? Hell, those closely associated with him have been on this forum for years, yet nary a peep outta them, then wham bam thank you ma'am, he's on the TBF board of directors, along with Kevin Beardsley as the new Director of Membership, of which he's not even a member of TBF, let alone me finding him mentioning anything Bitcoin related prior to April of this year.

I did find on article written by Kevin Beardsley that gave his position on Bitcoin. It is called Decoding Disruption:Retail Finance. Here is the link below
Kevins position on Bitcoin is HOLD.

http://www.fahrenheit-212.com/decoding-disruption-innovation-retail-finance/

Xtib

September, 2013.

Thanks, bud. I already knew he was part of F212 and seen that, just now getting the date via archive.org.

Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin)

What it is: Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that exists independent of any central authority (e.g., the US Treasury). It is regulated by a computer algorithm and maintained by a global peer-to-peer network.

The metric applied: Bitcoin’s popular application as a currency for illicit purchases indicates that it can unlock new transactions for an underserved group of consumers. However, in order to be a game-changer it needs to demonstrate mainstream applications that are federally sanctioned.

For example: Could Bitcoin unlock a fundamentally more efficient way to scale transactions at the micro level (e.g. Below $1, as Coinbase is attempting)? Or perhaps it could provide access to a store of wealth and unlock new transactions among the world’s unbanked?

Conclusion: Hold. We are optimistic, but it’s too early to tell.
legendary
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Colored coins/Coinprism was promoted on bitcoinowl.com and they use owl coins to demonstrate.
Any relation?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/colored-coins-and-coinprism-takes-bitcoin-to-a-whole-new-level-608067

OP by: iraszl

J.A. is probably Jackass

Au contraire, mon amis.

J.A. is probably Jon Alexander, AKA Anand Jon Alexander: LA fashion playboy, former designer on America's Next Top Model, and convicted serial rapist of 58 women, many of whom were as young as 14.

One of the long-ago creepy FB posts refers to Buffalo JA as "Alexander".

Ken Feldman, a regular at Bittropolis, posted in an article comment a few years back that he was friends with Anand AND another guy accused of drugging/raping a teenage model and videotaping it.

Ken Feldman and Brock Pierce are very close bros, so it's not really a stretch to say that Brock Pierce MAY have been friends with Anand Jon Alexander at SOME point from the late 90s onward....after all, Anand has been a Beverly Hills staple since that era.

The million dollar question is: why are so many people in the Santa Monica BTC startup community good friends with alleged/convicted rapists?

So far we have Brock, Ken Feldman, Ken Rutkowski (pictured hugging Bryan Singer pedo-pal Gary Goddard)...and who else?
legendary
legendary
Colored coins/Coinprism was promoted on bitcoinowl.com and they use owl coins to demonstrate.
Any relation?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/colored-coins-and-coinprism-takes-bitcoin-to-a-whole-new-level-608067

The author is BitcoinOwl of R & K.

If Ivan was the one manning the booth at Mediabistro's Inside Bitcoins conference in LV, then I met him. I showed him pics of all the Bitcoin entity signs I placed on the trees in Satoshi Forest.

legendary
Oh, and I forgot to mention that last night I was exploring the connection between the dates of the images that were uploaded on the various Facebook accounts mentioned in the OP and the dates of the transactions of Top 100 Bitcoin wallet addresses, i.e. March 27, 2014. Eerie, to say the least.

I feel that needs to be further explored by anybody feeling up to the task.

https://twitter.com/RaszlandKovacs/status/98556602507997184

Raszl & Kovacs @RaszlandKovacs

BRANDWASHED: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy — New book of Martin Lindstrom! http://j.mp/orCyqn

One of the first posts that R & K penned on their Google+ account links the following: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Viim9SXf4Mw

I guess that explains a lot of things.

Call me crazy on this connection, but does The Good Wife = The Good Reactor?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrFpLuX5NeY

Even crazier, search "thorium" on this forum and you'll find a user having only two posts: one about thorium, and the other about...wait for it...ducks. BTW, see whose penned about thorium, and its context of which the subject applies - and their sigs.
Pages:
Jump to: