Pages:
Author

Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper - page 4. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 502
It's true as long as you have money to invest, then go. But if you think the price is too high for you then buy during at fall where others is in panic resulting into lower price. You can still buy and ride on the hype but there's a chance that price will fall down due to some traders reaching their selling to point. 
When someone can't built patience while they invested on something then they are going to be on the losing side.

The price may fall but it is not going to stay there forever so they need to hold it tight at the hard time and soon they will get their reap from the investments.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
Depends on how long you intend to stay in the cryptoworld. For example, buying it when it was at 20k wouldn't bother you if you intend to stay for a long time, expecting it to rise higher than that. If you are just after quick profits and failed to sell as it dropped, you'd look at any remaining bitcoins you have now with disappointment.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
All times are good because the market always grows but there are better times to enter crypto. These better times are when the prices of valuable coins like BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC etc goes down, thus during the markets. Here, investors get the chance to buy these coins at relatively cheap prices and with the slightest rise in price, there is profit generation.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
It's true as long as you have money to invest, then go. But if you think the price is too high for you then buy during at fall where others is in panic resulting into lower price. You can still buy and ride on the hype but there's a chance that price will fall down due to some traders reaching their selling to point. 
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
I partly do not agree with what Tim Draper said. If the price of bitcoin for example reached the top like $25,000-35,000. I will not enter cryptocurrency for sure. All times are not good times. In fact, if you are smart enough you will enter the market not in the peak buy in the bottom of the market.
He is saying that but we must understand his perspective, he is very rich and he can hold any investment for as long as he wants because whatever money that he invests is money that he can afford to lose, but in the case of a small investor putting his live savings at stake when investing in cryptocurrencies what he suggest is a terrible idea and should not be followed by anyone under those circumstances.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
What is believe is when you are enter into an investment it will not be a big matter for me because investment always not a big thing but the main problem is how we can sell or exchange the investment at the correct time so the decision is always needed for long term that's the correct way to make the profits stable.
Every time it's good for crypto trading, because the market is fully open every day. The problem is in the position where we will take action, whether to sell or buy? Of course this is related to the profit or loss that will be obtained.
The market, which is open all day, makes crypto one of the most active markets in the world, removing boundaries between countries, making the world look very small because of high activity in seeking profits.
Activity: 648
Merit: 10
Always be on time when bitcoin is growing up and you have lost all your time at bitcoin or altcoin, but when bitcoin is lower you can free and stop check bitcoin price because you can use your time for your side or other job.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

The present market was no go area for most traders, I bet due to not everyone gets or understand the market conditions if it will continue to DIP or it will moon, we all were just waiting for recovery which I believe we are. And soon to be in the green days.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I partly do not agree with what Tim Draper said. If the price of bitcoin for example reached the top like $25,000-35,000. I will not enter cryptocurrency for sure. All times are not good times. In fact, if you are smart enough you will enter the market not in the peak buy in the bottom of the market.

I would consider it like this that during the bear market anytime is a good time to buy the coins as it a available  at the cheap rates and once the btc bounces back you will not get that price back and will have to spend huge more to buy it .
right, during the berung market, it will be easier to invest, but it needs courage, because not necessarily it is the basis of price, so a good strategy will reduce your risk
because now is a good time to enter the market because the prices of coins are still cheap and low. so now it is an opportunity for you to get high potential coins at a low price and you can buy lots of course to be made a very good investment to get a big profit
Yes we can invest in to crypto because price is down and affordable, but it needs planning and for this we need to have wise mind and proper time to spend, as crypto currency is volatile only wise mind can help us investing on right time and sell on green, so now is best time according to my own opinion we can make profit buying now and holding for a few years.
Activity: 1050
"All times are good to enter crypto." Say that to someone who ignorantly bought at ATH and you might not like his response. The statement best applies to this never ending bear market with the plan to hold for long.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I mostly say a similar thing while anyone asking about it, dependably tell my companions that no time is late to join crypto advertise yet at the same time you got the opportunity to be cautious when you're contributing and do your exploration so you don't commit errors. Bear times are ideal with the goal that you can purchase when it's at the base and hold on to check whether there will be any expansion later on, which obviously happens the greater part of the occasions, however only one out of every odd year however.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Unlike the time period it is good to get into cryptocurrency usage. Just think of the ongoing market, always patience is must with cryptocurrency. Believing todays growth as a beginning to the bullish trend more users could have bought bitcoin, to their expectation everything went upside down in a small time period. This can be overcome only by holding the assets until experiencing a bull market.
Activity: 66
That's true because anytime is the great time to invest or to buy. Although we experience a bearish market I think this time is great time too to invest. Many things will be happen soon but for now grab some opportunities that crypto will give to us.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
It depends. When the crypto market is in bearish condition[just like what we're experiencing from who knows] because that's when some or most of the cryptocurrencies were much cheaper. Here, it is very possible that you can acquire an enormous profit in the long run.
And also when the market is still in a slightly bullish situation[prices just starting to rise] and you have enough fiat to purchase your favored crypto's then go.
BUT when the market is on its full swing or when the great bull finally arrived and stayed[that's when the prices were 4x, 5x, etc higher from the bottom], i do not recommend not even thinking of entering the crypto market. This is of course with the exemption of something like you have many fiats to spare and you can afford to lose that much money if ever. In this market circumstance, the probability of losing your capital is extensive and gaining profit is just so so ...

Do remember that, investing in cryptocurrency is full of risks and the volatility is very much unpredictable. You may win some, you may lose some. No one except you can take responsibility for your would be decisions so please think it through before you do.

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
What is believe is when you are enter into an investment it will not be a big matter for me because investment always not a big thing but the main problem is how we can sell or exchange the investment at the correct time so the decision is always needed for long term that's the correct way to make the profits stable.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
All the time is good for entering the crypto market. because in the crypto market, not all coins have decreased, even when the bearish market even those who understand price movement analysis will say that a good time to enter the crypto market. It all depends on our decision, if we believe and understand about crypto then we will not hesitate to enter the crypto market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
There are good times to enter crypto and better times to enter this market. I think that we will see better times to enter this year than these days, but in the end we will all see who was right. Also, I do not think that good enter is at around 20k$ or 10k$, prove me wrong.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
Every time is a good time to enter crypto, i agree to that but one must enter with caution and never enter with the mindset of having an immediate reward it is a long term investment, trade with few coins to gradually master the market to avoid big loss.

If you think of a long term position then every time is a good time to enter. If you are interested in short term investments or you are interested in trading then every time is not the correct answer to this question. Tim Draper just tries to create a positive climate and promote the cryptocurrency market but this statement is not based somewhere.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
According to the crypto legend, bitcoin will replace fiat money in the future, and it will be everywhere in two years.

Lol i want to know who is that legend you are talking about  . i believe he is only joking right  ?  Bitcoin cannot possible work offline and if we dont have fiats . what do you think we will use to transact ?

Now back to the original topic  . i disgree on what tim  said  . not all times the market is in bear  .  

if the price was in ath does he think anyone can afford it ?  Hell no  . he can only afford it because he is already wealthy but for us poor individuals we are all waiting for the atl's  .
Activity: 462
Every time is a good time to enter crypto, i agree to that but one must enter with caution and never enter with the mindset of having an immediate reward it is a long term investment, trade with few coins to gradually master the market to avoid big loss.
Pages:
Jump to: