Pages:
Author

Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper - page 6. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?
In a long and unspecified term everyone could be right, but ask same question someone who invested at top of bull market or someone who invested at $10k per BTC. They probably would not agree with that. But we must have in mind that no one can predict the bottom, and no one can predict what will come with tomorrow.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.

If your goal is for long term investment then I will agree to Tim Draper that all times are good to enter in cryptocurrency market but If our goal is for short term investment, then I will not agree to him. We should use indicators and trading tools to know the best time to enter the market. Like right now, for those people who do short term investment then it is best time to enter.
I agree with you. for long-term investments, of course, not much thinking when we enter the market, especially in the current conditions, of course, whenever it is good to buy bitcoin, especially when prices are in big discounts
any price good to buy, if we know to manage its risk when market suddenly move againts with our direction.dont just put our money by buying bitcoin in any time and any price , but we have to be smart by doing smart action in market.
Nah
 Of course it applies to them rich ass investors who can afford to keep millions untouched for years. And even if they get burned in their investments they still have a whole lot of money. For regular people and investors, it's essential to study your chances. Take for example those that bought btc at 15k. I don't agree they'll agree with this statement at all.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

If your goal is for long term investment then I will agree to Tim Draper that all times are good to enter in cryptocurrency market but If our goal is for short term investment, then I will not agree to him. We should use indicators and trading tools to know the best time to enter the market. Like right now, for those people who do short term investment then it is best time to enter.
I agree with you. for long-term investments, of course, not much thinking when we enter the market, especially in the current conditions, of course, whenever it is good to buy bitcoin, especially when prices are in big discounts
any price good to buy, if we know to manage its risk when market suddenly move againts with our direction.dont just put our money by buying bitcoin in any time and any price , but we have to be smart by doing smart action in market.
Activity: 826

Activity: 528

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
this issue is somewhat interesting. For example, if a people entered the crypto market 1 year ago  The bitcoin he bought for $ 20,000 is now $ 3500. in altcoins, the coin that he bought for $ 2,000 may have been reduced to $ 50. and this really hurts the inside.
This is the complication with cryptocurrency, because we don't know what happens the next minute. The price can peak high or can fall low steeply. For those who bought when the price was around $20000 too will profit out of it. All that required is the patience, because the growth in the market is promised but there isn't any time frame to attain the same. Same is with the one who invested on $3500, he need to wait for the growth to taste the profit.
that's where we have to be able to consider the risks that will be faced, someone who made an initial investment when the price of bitcoin touched $ 20,000 last year they must be patient for longer and can make their investments into long-term investments, essentially don't panic if we don't want to lose investment assets that we have in bitcoin. all the time can be said to be right to start an investment in bitcoin because this type of investment is very potential for the future

People who invest bitcoin at $20k must be panic looking bitcoin price right now and if they still hold it need big patient. But he can buy bitcoin at current price and make averaging on his investment. Bitcoin still valueable investment in crypto market and its long term investment
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I think so too, we are in such early stages that we should all be investing and building a system we all genuinely believe in and want to happen
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
I agree with him 100%. No matter when you enter the crypto market, it is important how you manage your investment portfolio.
beliefs and beliefs that make us think anytime the right time to invest in crypto currencies and I think before starting it is good that we must understand all the risks in investing
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
this issue is somewhat interesting. For example, if a people entered the crypto market 1 year ago  The bitcoin he bought for $ 20,000 is now $ 3500. in altcoins, the coin that he bought for $ 2,000 may have been reduced to $ 50. and this really hurts the inside.
This is the complication with cryptocurrency, because we don't know what happens the next minute. The price can peak high or can fall low steeply. For those who bought when the price was around $20000 too will profit out of it. All that required is the patience, because the growth in the market is promised but there isn't any time frame to attain the same. Same is with the one who invested on $3500, he need to wait for the growth to taste the profit.
that's where we have to be able to consider the risks that will be faced, someone who made an initial investment when the price of bitcoin touched $ 20,000 last year they must be patient for longer and can make their investments into long-term investments, essentially don't panic if we don't want to lose investment assets that we have in bitcoin. all the time can be said to be right to start an investment in bitcoin because this type of investment is very potential for the future
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
not all time the price is low . what if we buy today at a price of 3k usd and then the price unexpectedly drop tomorrow to 1k usd ?  but we aint loosing yet . we only loose when we start to sell our cryptos .

i guess the law of tim draper is best suitable  for patient and risk taker type of person  .

if you want to succeed in the crypto market we must choose the right time when buying and selling coins.

it is said that all potential cryptos can increase and pump in the future because cryptos are the money of the internet , the future of payment system . soon all people will support it and demand can get boosted .  that is why we must invest now as early as posible  . you dont need to wait for the right time because the time flies fast  .
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
if we gain from satoshi value in trading every time is good to enter in crypto market why because satoshi gain and dollar gain we can expect both profits
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Apparently, Tim Draper is right, every time is right to join the crypto space but this time is around, it is the best time to enter because most of the valuable coins are selling at relatively low prices. What are you waiting for? Grab some few bucks and wait patiently for the bull market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
It seems to me that if you can think and make sensible decisions, taking into account possible risks, then you can enter the market at any stage. Most professional successful traders consider the same.
Yes if you really want to earn money you Will have to take risk as risk is part of business.  That’s a gate of success for everyone which is open 24/7. Gets bigger profit for those who are joining right now at low price as later on it will be more than double so don't lose hope just try to buy as much as you can it’s best time to enter at red in market.

The good thing for the new investors is that market has already seen all the long bear mode for one year and now bull period will start very soon. Moreover the price of bitcoin is also very low still, so if anyone enter in crypto now, he cannot lose for sure and this is the best time to enter in bitcoins and altcoins.
Inspiring mate I am agree with you we have been waiting for this time since long and now we have got the chance to see good out put from our investments but those who are waiting more are not on the right track because things are going out of reach just be quick to be a future millionaires but now you are in golden zone of low price.

Right now is good time for buying good cryptocurrency before market start recover again. Good cryptocurrency having lowest price and if ETF and BAKKT start, most good crypto price will rising and we will losing our opportunity. Buying now is good option rather than waiting
indeed there is a point, every time it is appropriate to enter the market, but now is the best time to get profit from cryptocurrency, especially with the support of ETF and Bakkt, of course we will get more profit
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
It seems to me that if you can think and make sensible decisions, taking into account possible risks, then you can enter the market at any stage. Most professional successful traders consider the same.
Yes if you really want to earn money you Will have to take risk as risk is part of business.  That’s a gate of success for everyone which is open 24/7. Gets bigger profit for those who are joining right now at low price as later on it will be more than double so don't lose hope just try to buy as much as you can it’s best time to enter at red in market.

The good thing for the new investors is that market has already seen all the long bear mode for one year and now bull period will start very soon. Moreover the price of bitcoin is also very low still, so if anyone enter in crypto now, he cannot lose for sure and this is the best time to enter in bitcoins and altcoins.
Inspiring mate I am agree with you we have been waiting for this time since long and now we have got the chance to see good out put from our investments but those who are waiting more are not on the right track because things are going out of reach just be quick to be a future millionaires but now you are in golden zone of low price.

Right now is good time for buying good cryptocurrency before market start recover again. Good cryptocurrency having lowest price and if ETF and BAKKT start, most good crypto price will rising and we will losing our opportunity. Buying now is good option rather than waiting
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
anytime, and it's never too late to enter the crypto world. the only regrets are, when they don't start buying bitcoin when the price is still cheap. but actually the estimate is the same if you experience growth from the initial purchase price.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
 In My opinion of course, life is a challenge if you can't live longer without compassion so need searching for an opportunity to be live in longer. Every year or every decade having opportunities made its up to be accepted us. But in this new opportunity of crypto currency has open my mind to engaging a big possibilities of changing my life as a world of reality.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

Pages:
Jump to: