Pages:
Author

Topic: All you need to know about World’s first Crypto Commodity Trading - page 2. (Read 611 times)

copper member
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Commodity trading has great potentials and in the near future we will see it vastly. People will trade real life product and crypto market will be grown more. So I hope the future will be commodity trading.

Yes and we are happy to be the pioneers in the field. We already deal in Metal commodities such as Tin Ingots, Copper Cathodes etc. You will be glad to know that we happen to serve clients like GlencoreXstrata & Cargill.
copper member
I think one day we will see crypto commodity trading in large scale. People will find real life products in crypto market and investors will be more interested joining here. Thus the crypto market will be spread all over the world.

Yes, you are on the right track, and we need a trading platform to ease that. People need tangibility with Cryptocurrencies in their life. We are planning to do something different, something worthwhile, something for all of us
copper member
Is it? Please make us more enlightened about the project legitimacy and the people involved in it. I looked for it and searched but did not find any legit source to believe except the news of it as an industrial manufacturing established in 2008.

Yes we understand that, being an offline business establishment it isn't easy for us to make our online presence felt, but here's our site https://www.newzoneex.com/ it's still in the nascent stage of development.  This is our non-ICO site http://newzoneintertrade.com/aboutus.html

If you feel the need to get in touch please join our Telegram group with this link: https://t.me/joinchat/IVsUJEbLkpgOzYkdkxM0yg

"Thanks for sharing this. I believe this venture has set a milestone to the new era of commodity trading. And it is inspiration for us to make use of crypto in various ways and earn from it
"
Activity: 66
The eyes of the global media are now fixed in the crypto commodity training.It is very simple to collect and very useful for ongoing modern world.So, we have to keep the precious knowledge about the first crypto commodity trading.
Activity: 56
cryptocurrency is a quite new thing for the world,  it his been very short time that it has been appeared but in this short time it has achieve a very good position in the market and you could knows about it very easily just by visiting  their web sites
Activity: 210
this market is all about gain knowledge  about it trading system,  as much as you will able to know about it that much better business you will able to do that's easily you can have your all the necessary information by visiting the web sites
Activity: 64
this business is estrablish here seems just like now in such a short time it has achieve a very good position over the market and investors brain so if you speaks to the experts or check the review you will easily able to know about it basic systems
Activity: 378
It is important for the crypto world to trade. The first crypto commodity trading have many we see here. The first crypto commodity have a good position and will be.
Activity: 112
it will be doing something good in next year because it is also committed to perform better service. it will be make more profit and get their goal in 2018.
Activity: 56
I am really big fan of commodity trading. I think to make the market stable and more impactful towards real world we have to increase commodity trading and the investments on it
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think that the market is still very young, there are risks, but in the future you can get a great chance of profit,and I believe that the future of this market, and I wish people to look at it, as those who comes now at low prices in the future will receive a great profit
Activity: 111
I think the future is crypto commodity trading. Because the more commodity trading will come, the more real life products will be involved on crypto market. Thus the number of investors will increase
Activity: 218
you are right. it will be doing something good in 2018 if you are analysis past year market graph about it  you will understand that easily. it is also committed to perform better service.
Activity: 43
it is doing good day by day if you analysis past year market graph you will understand that. market data are says that it will complete their goal in 2018.
Activity: 181
Thanks for sharing this. It helps me to know about the first commodity trading. It’s a very good news that FZE into trade furrous and Non ferrous metal. I think it will do very well because it has two major subsidy.
Activity: 146
What keeps individuals coming, however, is the information that a fortunate couple of days may help recover a few misfortunes with recently discovered digital money.
Activity: 75
There are banks intrigued by what blockchain can improve the situation them, yet cryptographic forms of money like Bitcoin were created explicitly to evade the utilization of banks out and out.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Commodity trading has great potential and in the near future we will see it widely. People will trade real life products and the crypto market will grow more. The project seems not ready for the declaration because the website itself is still in development until now. And I don't think this website is legitimate either, I smell something suspicious. Please make us more enlightened about the legitimacy of the project and the people involved in it. Please give me a clear one. I searched for it and searched but did not find any legit sources to trust
Activity: 210
I don't know much but as far as I know, NZI was a commodity trading industry employee having ten people in total. I didn't know about this ICO actually. I suggest people go for it after checking its legitimacy and relevance as it is very new.
Pages:
Jump to: