Pages:
Author

Topic: All you need to know about World’s first Crypto Commodity Trading - page 3. (Read 611 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
"For the most part, digital money exchanges are handled and finished by means of a blockchain arrange. Blockchains are intended to be decentralized, thus every PC associated with the system should effectively affirm the exchange before it's ready to be handled.
"
Activity: 72
The project does not seem to be ready for the declaration as its website itself is under development till now. And I do not think this website is legit as well, something fishy I just smell. Someone make me clear, please.
Activity: 35
Commodity trading is the best option for making the cryptomarket more strong and stable. It will take the market into the real world and connect more investors. We should increase commodity trading for the betterment of cryptomarket.
Activity: 65
Commodity trading has great potentials and in the near future we will see it vastly. People will trade real life product and crypto market will be grown more. So I hope the future will be commodity trading.
Activity: 55
I think one day we will see crypto commodity trading in large scale. People will find real life products in crypto market and investors will be more interested joining here. Thus the crypto market will be spread all over the world.
Activity: 392
Is it? Please make us more enlightened about the project legitimacy and the people involved in it. I looked for it and searched but did not find any legit source to believe except the news of it as an industrial manufacturing established in 2008.
Activity: 70
New Zone Intertrade FZE, founded in 2008, is a trading platform that trades ferrous and nonferrous metal. They also trade steel. It is a potential ferrous and non ferrous metals trading platform.
copper member
Activity: 78
New Zone Intertrade FZE is into trading of Ferrous and Non-ferrous metals. The inception of the organisation was in the year 2008 by the promoter Mr Siddharth Khatwani, the Company was started from Hamriyah free zone establishment with limited liability and is registered with Hamriyah Free Zone Authority. The company’s net worth stands $70 million as on December 31, 2017.  New Zone has two major subsidiaries in Hong Kong and Singapore, and they are Mine Craft Limited and New Alloys Trading Pte Ltd respectively.

Pages:
Jump to: