Pages:
Author

Topic: ALLcoins.pw - Multicoins (Auto/)Faucets, Games, Miner, Chat & More... - page 4. (Read 27598 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
I have been withdrawing at 2000 many time now, no problems. If it doesn't work for you that doesn't necessarily mean it's a scam, just that they have not got their anti-bot system right yet. It's hard and gets harder all the time.
Activity: 178
Merit: 7

Right now I can say for sure this site is a scam you should avoid.

Member who made the thread cant be contacted due to his newbie status.
Their support doesn't work either, my message was returned out of instant by mail-daemon as their e-mail is fake.

So much work wasted. Guys, stay away from this site and report them wherever you can as a theft / scam.
Activity: 178
Merit: 7
No valid account with theses credentials.
Account (automatically?) banned for : Botting.

Huh Huh Huh

I received the same problem today and I`ve worked really hard for my faucets there. It won't even recognize my e-mail in order to change the password.
I must add there is no way to hack my computer or network by any means with levels of protection I have. Albeit all the good reviews here and great experience so far I`m now prone to believe this site is a scam. I demand an explanation of what is going on before start writing warnings all over the internet. Thank you in advance if there is a reasonable explanation to this and the ability to enter back to my account.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
No valid account with theses credentials.
Account (automatically?) banned for : Botting.

Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 10
MAIS UM PAGAMENTO PARABENS
Activity: 45
nice faucet.and they have funny chat.i got somw satoshis from the chat sometimes as a gift
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
still paying. Nice, reliable faucet, thanks.
Activity: 5
It pays to faucethub. That's for sure.
Activity: 8

Thanks a lot I got LTC and Dash  Cheesy
Love Allcoin.pw very nice top faucet  Wink
Activity: 2

the best  faucet ever .. in just click my payment received .. very nice guys .. go ahead

https://allcoins.pw/?ref=135780">Allcoins.pw
Activity: 7
Allcoins.pw. Top top faucet  Cheesy
Activity: 2
Dzis mam wyplate na etherum kocham ten kran:)
Activity: 4
Activity: 34
Did something change regarding withdraw minimums and fees? I know I was able to withdraw a small ammnt of PIVX and got my acct back up to .1 and I went to withdraw again, now it says .3 minimum with .1 fee. Pretty steep.
It can change, depending the actual network fees.
Actually PIVX TX is really cheap, 0.01 fees and 0.03 minimal amount to withdraw (0.03 pivx worth 619 btc satoshi)
Activity: 40
Top Faucet 👍👌
Activity: 68
Кpaн xopoший ,вывoдилa мoнeты нecкoлькo paз,жeлaю вceм yдaчи.
Activity: 1
Activity: 4
Great and legit site.
I just received my payment and here's the proof.

https://imgur.com/a/Qp22DQT

There are many ways to earn btc here and it's very easy to use.

https://allcoins.pw/?ref=120931
Activity: 1
Un robinet foarte bun, plateste zilnic si are mai multe optiuni de a castiga crypto. Multumesc!
Pages:
Jump to: