Pages:
Author

Topic: ALLcoins.pw - Multicoins (Auto/)Faucets, Games, Miner, Chat & More... - page 9. (Read 27598 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Told you guys already 3 times that the user duivel didn't receive two PIVX withdraws, instead of solving the problem and take a look seriously you guys told me that you will block me from the chat if I start talking about another time. If you did check the address yourself than you could see that no transaction was send or received with that address since that date. Also really strange to say that I should check the txid myself when it's impossible to copy the txid from your website.

Really don't like it when people act like I am dumb and not even take a look if I possibly could be right. Threaten to block me in this situation is not the way but possible we have a different vision how to run a website or service

User: duivel
20/05 paid tx
21/05 pending
pivx address: D5osMBEX6U5tW6w6B8S1qjz1kA2S19Ashu
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pivx/address.dws?D5osMBEX6U5tW6w6B8S1qjz1kA2S19Ashu.htm

update:
MODHTT5041 : onlinedragon allcoins should get back to you soon, sorry about earlier on today things were getting a little busy and stressful from my point of view
HTT5041 PM you : actually now I reread that, I see that you have said we didnt check the withdraw history when 3 moderators and the owner of the site did so...
MODSidd466 : onlinedragon That's great !
MODHTT5041 : onlinedragon ok!
onlinedragon : seriously you could easily check if i was wrong or wright if you did check the blockchain
[Allcoins BOT] : #10507 onlinedragon was muted by HTT5041 for 1440 minutes.
MODHTT5041 : There is no helping this guy I did all I could...
MODHTT5041 : That is a day...
MODSidd466 : HTT5041 You did good !

Ok I am posting this to apologise about the issues. I will not remove or shorten it though, firstly the withdrawal was sent and most likely lost in the Blockchain moderators of allcoins cannot help we don’t run the Blockchain or have any influence on how it runs. Secondly three moderators who are volunteers including me tried to help you and your issue we didn’t succeed this doesn’t mean we are of bad support it means we did everything we could to help. Lastly you did not help the situation, ever time proposed an idea and it didn’t work you complained for three consecutive days, granted as moderators we get a lot of help requests but when it is clearly stated to you that unfortunately we can’t help you were persistent. Please consider this a message to clear up the issue. Thanks for taking your time to read this,
HTT5041.

(Moderator on allcoins)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Told you guys already 3 times that the user duivel didn't receive two PIVX withdraws, instead of solving the problem and take a look seriously you guys told me that you will block me from the chat if I start talking about another time. If you did check the address yourself than you could see that no transaction was send or received with that address since that date. Also really strange to say that I should check the txid myself when it's impossible to copy the txid from your website.

Really don't like it when people act like I am dumb and not even take a look if I possibly could be right. Threaten to block me in this situation is not the way but possible we have a different vision how to run a website or service

User: duivel
20/05 paid tx
21/05 pending
pivx address: D5osMBEX6U5tW6w6B8S1qjz1kA2S19Ashu
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pivx/address.dws?D5osMBEX6U5tW6w6B8S1qjz1kA2S19Ashu.htm

update:
MODHTT5041 : onlinedragon allcoins should get back to you soon, sorry about earlier on today things were getting a little busy and stressful from my point of view
onlinedragon : for me this isn't a really big problem but understand that it's not really funny for duivel if she click all the time for nothing
HTT5041 PM you : I like you enthusiasm on how you care for Divuel but allcoins will NOT like that comment Im not saying take it down but just be prepared please for everyones sake
HTT5041 PM you : actually now I reread that, I see that you have said we didnt check the withdraw history when 3 moderators and the owner of the site did so...
MODSidd466 : onlinedragon That's great !
MODHTT5041 : onlinedragon ok!
onlinedragon : seriously you could easily check if i was wrong or wright if you did check the blockchain
[Allcoins BOT] : #10507 onlinedragon was muted by HTT5041 for 1440 minutes.
MODHTT5041 : There is no helping this guy I did all I could...
MODHTT5041 : That is a day...
MODSidd466 : HTT5041 You did good !

It's unbelievable but just got banned, really childish behavior from HTT5041 if this is the way how he solve problems.
Activity: 7
Good faucet! :)Paying! I like this . Ref https://allcoins.pw/?ref=31951
Activity: 1
Site is not safe full access to database
Activity: 16
My 1st withdraw on FH: +0.00107365   DASH
Great faucet! Thank you!
Activity: 47
My new payment Doge!!Thank you my favorite faucet Wink
Activity: 85
Thank you for my Blackcoin   Cool

►►► Allcoins.pw ◄◄◄ BLK &
Multicoins (Auto)Faucets, Games, Exchange, Miner,
Chat,...    BLK    52019823 sat    30 secs ago    RECEIVED    NORMAL

https://allcoins.pw/?ref=7242 
Activity: 34
To answer about your posts :

- Thanks again for the good comments and payments proofs.
- A maintenance was done on the website and if you wasnt able to login during some time, it was normal.
- You can send a support email without been logged in, I let you search a little, it's easy to find.
- About the dynamic IP...  Lol. Don't know why you think you are smarter than anybody but I am aware and there is no problem to use a new IP everyday.

So.. No issue, no scam, no dev skills problem. Better not to post nonsense sometimes.

Peace
Activity: 1
Great site!!! Always pays!!!

talos..
Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
Thanks for your nice reviews guys !

UPDATES :
- the new game is out : DICE GAME
- a new COMMAND MINER is out, with a really high reward !
- a QUIZ GAME is available on the CHAT

If you do not have good programming skills, do not play with scripts and APIs. Most users access the site via a dynamic IP that changes every day. In addition, your ignorance has caused blocking of good IP addresses.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
SCUM WITH A SCAM 100%...Lock you out of account. NO SUPPORT you have to be logged in to support, WTF!.
Activity: 34
Thanks for your nice reviews guys !

UPDATES :
- the new game is out : DICE GAME
- a new COMMAND MINER is out, with a really high reward !
- a QUIZ GAME is available on the CHAT
Activity: 3
Of all the pages you try ... This Allcoins is the best.
Serious, with multiple options and payments instantly.
Extraordinary ........... Thank you
Activity: 85
Thank you for my Blackcoin  Cool:

►►► Allcoins.pw ◄◄◄ BLK &
Multicoins (Auto)Faucets, Games, Exchange, Miner,
Chat,...    BLK    44031879 sat    49 secs ago    RECEIVED    NORMAL

https://allcoins.pw/?ref=7242 
Thanks for my payment!! Wink
Activity: 27
Good site, I'm working on get my BTX.

But, can you please reduce the fees on exchange? It's very high, there's no point on exchange coins if we lose that much. Also, we don't have a multi-faucet claim, just 1 claim shared with all coins.

Only auto-faucet can make us to gain more than 1 crypto at the same time.

Or maybe you can just let us to claim with every coin on mining. I use the command miner and only have a chance to claim my rewards as BTC.

Thanks!
Payment received
the site works fine thanks for the quick repair Wink
Thanks admin for my payment!! the best faucet Wink
Activity: 81
i love the site Smiley i am interrested in the future though, any upcomming new features? Smiley
Activity: 11
Good faucet! :)Paying! I like this
Thanks!
Keep claiming a lot and invite your friends as referrals.. You'll earn 25% of their claims =)
We are working on a new game to add on the crypto games list... A dice game... Stay tuned.

Enjoy !

WHY DID YOU BAN ME IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO GET 16 DOGE PLEASE UNLOCK MY BLOODY ACCOUNT

I KNEW THIS WOULD Happen  IF MY BALANCE WENT TOO HIGH

I SHOULD HAVE WITHDRAWN FROM THIS WICKED SITE SO LONG AGO

THE BLOODY ROLL IS SATANIC AND CRUEL

GIVE ME MY HARD EARNED MONEY CRUEL WICKED FAUCET

PAT ME I WILL NEVER USE AGAIN IN MY LIFE

BAN ME FOR WHAT IT TOOK ME WEEKS HOW THE HELL COULD A BOT TAKE WEEEKS TO EARN 15 DOGE

OH YOU DAMN BLOODY CRUEL WICKED PEOPLE PAY ME MY HARD EARN MONEY
Pages:
Jump to: