Pages:
Author

Topic: ████【AllSafe2 - relaunch】█████【 Livecoin.net 】██【Full PoS】██ Soon Masternodes ██ - page 4. (Read 23439 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Have any new news or updates?

if you add the telegram group you get the most updates. 2 days ago they told there that code has been changed for the upcoming MN!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just amazed at what happened to President Trump, no Bitcoin talk, no circulating supply, total supply of over 57b, yet it rose today by over 2000% to reach over $0.33.

Why wouldn't AsaFe2 2 reach over $5, as it is being traded on the same exchange -  let'f s hold
[/b]

Yeah people need to wait out until the Masternodes and the listing on other Exchanges!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
Just amazed at what happened to President Trump, no Bitcoin talk, no circulating supply, total supply of over 57b, yet it rose today by over 2000% to reach over $0.33.

Why wouldn't AsaFe2 2 reach over $5, as it is being traded on the same exchange -  let'f s hold
[/b]
Activity: 3
Hey guys ! How and where to exchange ASAFE in ASAFE2?   Roll Eyes
Activity: 67
Hello folks,

What is the difference between this Coin and Allsafe2 and Allsafe which is traded on Yobit.net, they seem to share the same name but huge price variations on trading prices.

Kindly help.

The Difference between them is that ASAFE became ASAFE2, so you can say that ASAFE is dead now. ASAFE2 is a fresh new coin with more trust and better team.

Hey,

Thanks for your response so can one convert ASAFE to ASAFE2 since ASAFE is still actively traded on YOBIT??
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I'm here to tell you that I can not get enough money, we're going to make a moeda battery at least 10k before we start or Masternodes.
So that all possam profit as a mode.
Depois that lançar or masternodes or interesse na moeda crescerá e o valor passará de 150k de satoshis.
Parem of clearing to moeda and comprem mais, to initiate or masternodes to 10k of satoshis no minimum.
TY
Hello folks,

What is the difference between this Coin and Allsafe2 and Allsafe which is traded on Yobit.net, they seem to share the same name but huge price variations on trading prices.

Kindly help.

The Difference between them is that ASAFE became ASAFE2, so you can say that ASAFE is dead now. ASAFE2 is a fresh new coin with more trust and better team.
Activity: 67
Hello folks,

Kindly help.

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hi Listent,

I Found ASAFE2 a time ago and thought fuck it i buy some. now with things coming together it pays off! I know this is not yet the end and i believe in this project.

I also made a translation for you in Bulgarian an therefor you get a return 100ASAFE2 i believe. Maybe your busy or something but you send them to the guy above me and left me in the dark unfortunally..

can you please transfer it! i really did my best (i'm not bulgarian) it is no copy/paste but real sentences.

Thanks already hope to hear from you!!

(PS. I'm working on a mac wallet if it runs i will let you know)

(Couldn't send private due to the fact that i am a newbie)

Can you send me link?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2858997

or at your own topic
Deleted because was published in russian board. Do you distinguish Bulgarian from Russian language? Wink
Hi Listent,

I Found ASAFE2 a time ago and thought fuck it i buy some. now with things coming together it pays off! I know this is not yet the end and i believe in this project.

I also made a translation for you in Bulgarian an therefor you get a return 100ASAFE2 i believe. Maybe your busy or something but you send them to the guy above me and left me in the dark unfortunally..

can you please transfer it! i really did my best (i'm not bulgarian) it is no copy/paste but real sentences.

Can you send me link?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2858997

or at your own topic
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Hi Listent,

Can you send me link?
Activity: 211
Hi Listent,

Activity: 51
interesting project
I think to participate
while the price of the node is very good
Activity: 135
Activity: 784
In the initial post of ANN informs that the project is paralyzed " the project stalled " , then a doubt: Even paralyzed will be listed in some exchange?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
Let me please know, if you need a German translation. I will start with the work, once i am accepted.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: