Pages:
Author

Topic: ████【AllSafe2 - relaunch】█████【 Livecoin.net 】██【Full PoS】██ Soon Masternodes ██ - page 6. (Read 23439 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Is there a bounty program for translations? Smiley

I think there has been for a few in the past as we have some translations already from the previous team

you will have to ask the developer Listent about this thou as i am unsure about new translations atm.

Edit: it literally says there are coins reserved for a bounty so yes there will likely be REWARDS for translations
Activity: 42
Is there a bounty program for translations? Smiley I am reserving Turkish translations.
I don't understand this, you want us to donate to the BTC address you've provided, and then what happens?  Huh Cheesy

More importantly, why have you relaunched? Has there been a change in your team or roadmap? Please clarify

Yes the Dev isn't exactly the PR TEAM IS HE starting the thread with oh PLEASE DONATE TO US with little information on the coin. The english translation is the barrier a lot of time so I can assist with that

Yes a new team was established as the coin went stale and a new developer has created a new explorer, blockchain, website, hub etc over the last few weeks to restart the coin.

It's a Small team and the project is just in its early stages but there are definitely hopes for a use case with the coin.

Specifics about the coin, taken from the new site https://allsafetoken.pw/

ASAFE2 Scrypt Full PoS
Total premine coin: 8030000
Coins that will be sent to livecoin.net: 6029732,74928
rest coins for dev and bounty (wallet mac, android etc)
Stake: 15%/year
Min: 3 hours
Max: unlimited
Max money: 15000000

Activity: 37
Merit: 10
I don't understand this, you want us to donate to the BTC address you've provided, and then what happens?  Huh Cheesy

More importantly, why have you relaunched? Has there been a change in your team or roadmap? Please clarify
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Scam Hunter
It's labelled as relaunch. Have you the previous thread of the old ann please ?
cyber security? transactions?? interesting...

when are masternodes comin out OP??

coins specs???
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Sounds like a company from Mr.Robot

Masternodes when?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
A Nigerian cryptocurrency advocate, let's do it
I have always believed in this project and I am not disappointed; with all these efforts, the goal will be met
Pages:
Jump to: