Pages:
Author

Topic: Almost automated managing of +60 social bounties at the same time? Tagging? - page 3. (Read 797 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
From what I see day by day on Twitter, I have the feeling this is not the only one doing this. The texts are all pretty similar, many of them very short and badly translated.
And it's normal. The bounty managers don't look for any skills. They just need posters. And.. this is what they get.

So, as you also said, no rules are broken. It's up to bounty managers to act or not. And I somehow have a feeling that most of them will not care.
However, nice find Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 3146
₿uy / $ell
Have you ever wondered how people do this, well here is your answer.
What I found in the B&H section today is a bit crazy.
A complete guide of how to manage 60+ bounties at the same time. The smart guy made it almost automated.
For me this is kind of cheating the managers by creating a list with generated texts, on the other hand no rules are broken.
So I have a mixed feelings what do you guys think?

Here's the guy:

My hearty greetings to all crypto enthusiasts!

While I am trying to make a source where you could track all new bounty campaigns from the bounty BCT thread, I've decided to share with you my way of bounty.
Today I'm participating in 60+ social campaigns and spend approximately 2 hours per day.

1. List of all campaigns including all projects I've joined + all needed links + weekly tasks and everyday tasks for each project;
2. Text generator is the excel file with project names, all hashtags for each project and 200+ texts;
3. Report maker - the parser for your social accounts. Fill in your facebook and twitter accounts and it will find all your tweets/retweets (posts/reposts) during the exact period and form a report with all information you need.

All you need is:
1. All excel files described above: >link removed<
2. Latest versions of Windows Framework and PowerQuery (PowerQuery must be newer than 2.5)
3. A little patience to figure out how it works together Wink
Pages:
Jump to: