Pages:
Author

Topic: Alot of Bullshit Predictions Made here for after Fork - page 2. (Read 796 times)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501
Its always best to never rush into anything.  And always do your own thing, and never listen to predictions.  The amount of bullshit predictions on here about the Fork was unbelievable.  From collapse of Bitcoin to collapse of Bitcoin cash to complete meltdown.  Some of the threads needed to be removed.

@ziggystar1, i guess you are right, the human brain are designed/wired to focus more on negative stuff (fear) anything's that make them feel uncomfortable. Shocked Shocked

Well, i guess these whole COMMANDO & RAMBO are over now . so that people can focus on creating/testing of the new wallet in regard's to the recent changes. I guess you have done that as well!

Thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its always best to never rush into anything.  And always do your own thing, and never listen to predictions.  The amount of bullshit predictions on here about the Fork was unbelievable.  From collapse of Bitcoin to collapse of Bitcoin cash to complete meltdown.  Some of the threads needed to be removed.
Pages:
Jump to: