Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha testers needed for our new VPN! info inside - page 2. (Read 1732 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Me please.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
I'm not a reputable bitcoin user, but I can help on the VPN tests. I have a Mac Mini with OSX Mountain Lion and a PC with windows Vista.

I was working like Network Operator so maybe can help you better than other to identify a problem.

Greetings
Pinger

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
Me please
Some transactions are here
legendary
Activity: 1498
I be up for testing

Me please
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
"Me Please" Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1038
Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader
I'd like to try it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
I'll be willing to test Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1890
Landscaping Bitcoin for India!
Me Please.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello! Soon, Cognitive Cryptography will be releasing a VPN service, which is reliable and cheap. Until we can release to the public, we are looking for up to 5 users to test our service, free!

Requirements:
Must be able to give feedback and answer our questions via pm here, or in our public irc channel #ccrypto on freenode. Our questions will probably be limited to "Does it work?"
Must have a good reputation in the community. There are no set guidelines for this as it is really up to my discretion, but mainly we are looking for a decent(100+) post count and a few trades.
Must be able to testify in a later thread that we have a vpn that works(hopefully).

All applications must be posted here, a simple "Me please." would suffice.

Successful applicants will be announced some time Sunday.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us via pm or in the above mentioned irc channel.

Regards,
Cognitive Cryptography
Pages:
Jump to: