Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Coins in 2018 - Too risky?? - page 3. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 13, 2018, 02:35:14 PM
With all this FUD and banning, do you think we will have as many ICO growths as we did last year?
And are the risks higher!??

The risks are higher that is what I believe this year. If bitcoin would have been growing the same way as it did last year then there was great chance for the altcoins to grow along with the coins which are coming out of new ICO project. The reason is straight, if bitcoin stays healthy then it is far greater for the altcoin market to stay healthy because it is actually support for the projects when they raise huge amount of money for their development. Its simple fact that if bitcoin drops in value then ICO projects are incurred with huge loss as they carry lower money as compared to what they raised initially. I think this point is enough to explain why most of the ICO's will fail this year as they will have less budgets virtually.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
February 13, 2018, 02:28:40 PM
The 2018 year does not seem a golden year for altcoin because this year there are many rumors and negative decisions related altcoin, fud everywhere.

Even it is not a normal year dude. We are seeing it as a nightmare for crypto holders. I am really worry and unable to exchange the bitcoins for my personal expenses too. I do not when these fucking corporate people stop spreading the fake news to here in the forum and news site.
I see all the crpyto currencies are already started bumping in the market. We can invest on any potential altcoin now and you will find the value tripled in some weeks.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
February 13, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
The 2018 year does not seem a golden year for altcoin because this year there are many rumors and negative decisions related altcoin, fud everywhere.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 13, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
Cryptocurrency market will always be risky because of its high volatility which can rise or fall in just matter or hours.I dont really think ICOs will be affected by these FUDs because these projects are just raising their funds for the development of the coin which is needed by these developers to be able to follow their roadmaps.Altcoins growth this year would be massive because bitcoin's movements will be more on sideways than bulls and bears according to the experts which we are seeing today.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 02:12:05 PM
With all this FUD and banning, do you think we will have as many ICO growths as we did last year?
I dont think these FUDs can really affect ICOs for achieving its success,because if the project is really promising people will still invest no matter what is the situation of the market.FUDs are indeed affecting bitcoin's price but that is the risk of our volatile market we just need to know how the market moves so we can adjust in any situation we are in.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 01:47:13 PM

I think that this year there will be much fewer scammers because of the fact that ICO will begin to monitor. But you still need to analyze which coin will be promising.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 08, 2018, 12:18:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: