Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins vs. fiat currency - page 2. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
2019 the year of Battle between cryptocurrencies and Fiat Currencies.

Who is the winner?
I think it's way too early for this
Cryptocurrencies are still looked at with distrust in some society
Fiat's are still important
Activity: 98
August 14, 2018, 01:43:03 AM
On the off chance that the accomplishment of digital money is contrasted with fiat cash then fiat will be the victor for the following coming years. The utilization of cryptographic money isn't utilized by everybody on the planet, a vast level of individuals still isn't totally mindful of alt coin and its advantages. On the off chance that the legislature totally acknowledges digital currency and on the off chance that it turns into a medium of trade cryptographic money will turn out to be more prominent.
Activity: 141
August 09, 2018, 07:07:15 PM

Who is the winner?
Of course fiat will be the winner. In everyday life, fiat is inherent to do all transactions. Unlike crypto currencies, there are still many people who do not understand it. In addition, the legality problem still strikes the crypto currency.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 07:02:42 PM
Honestly I still don't know which one will win the throne, perhaps having both of them will be the best decision since, not every place has the access to the cryptocurrency. so having both FIAT and Cryptocurrency would be the best choice.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 09, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

Who is the winner?

Where do you put this this came from your imagination? Battle betwwen fiat money of course I'll to fiat money than to altcoins i'm crypto ethusiasm but crypto aren't ready for this competition inti fiat because as far as i know fiat are stable and all we knows fiat are stable currency until now, cryptocurrency are starting to build their stability.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
The winner for what? Altcoin or cryptocurrency has a different function than money fiat. Of course in terms of usage, everyone is free to use cryptocurrency as a payment system with the note that the seller accepts cryptocurrency as a payment system, but it is still hard to find only 1: 1000 who dare to do that. And money fiat, will always be the currency used by everyone, not people who refuse when money fiat used as payment system.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 09, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
Fiat is beaten by inflation so if you're a saver, a year after the value of fiat depreciates.

While crypto's, although its very volatile but it is a good place to convert your fiat to beat the inflation. What do you think which is better and prefer by most?

People who doesn't like crypto's will choose fiat.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

Who is the winner?
To be honest, I'll put my choice to FIAT currency, since the FIAT currency tends to have more stability on it's value than cryptocurrency.
And for now the FIAT currency has more liquidity than cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
It is complicated to compare cryptocurrency and fiat currency as these two currencies perform two different roles. But in the future, as Internet payments become popular, the potential for fiat currency in 2019 will gradually be replaced by cryptocurrency because of the convenience of online payments.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 06:19:28 PM
I think, the winner will be fiat currency because fiat money is always used, many still do not understand how to use bitcoin, and there are still many countries that still have not legalized cryptocurrency, making it difficult for bitcoin and altcoin to replace fiat money in that country, cryptocurrency still need time to be accepted in the community
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 04:36:21 AM
Why there has to be v/s?? they can go altogether. as of now there is no replacement for fiat due to lack of technical infrastructure. when there will be enough users of crypto as many as  even 25% of fiat users then we can talk about which is better as of now there is no point of comparing them.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
August 09, 2018, 03:44:33 AM
Alt coins come from bitcoin and reason is why is so popular I do get that Bitcoin is the king and it must have the most effective infrastructure but when it comes to buying and selling coins, I still don’t know why everything has to be tied with Bitcoin. Is there any technical reason.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 09, 2018, 03:36:17 AM
Currently just about 1% of people in the world know and understand how to use crypto, and more than 90
% does not know what is cryptocurrency and how to use it.  So fiat still dominance in afew years, other reason is many country not regulated crypto yet as digital money that can use for daily transaction.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 08, 2018, 08:56:21 AM

Who is the winner?
fiat, because it's really difficult for the majority of people to readjust themselves into crypto users. and it is still works with some flaws. it'll take 10 years i guess to admit it utterly
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 08:54:15 AM
Alternative cryptocurrency is my love for all time. I like it for being independent and subtantive, fast raising and high level of profitability in the future.
Activity: 392
July 29, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

Who is the winner?
No doubt that the Fiat has upper hand on cryptocurrency.But I think it is very unfair on crypto to compare it with fiat as fiat has all the facilities and support of governments and the crypto is completely on it's own system.On above this the authority is are all against crypto currency exchange.Large Number of investors have invested in fiat and their flow of currency is higher than Crypto.
Jiaka cryptocurrency is just a new digital currency and many people do not know how to use it, and they do not understand how it works. I think fiat currency still dominates in the coming year, and it's still hard for crypto to replace it. But they only believe in digital money, because they think digital money can be fraud.
Activity: 7
July 29, 2018, 08:50:55 AM
if you are talking about the future, the future seems to be closer to cryptocurrencies than to the fiat, there are literally gadgets being introduced in the market which are built around blockchain and cryptocurrencies and if cryptocurrency is the future then alt coins is a default case
Activity: 434
July 18, 2018, 02:03:33 PM
I think the alternative coins are more flexible currency
because it provides a big investment and a monetary value that can be used to purchase goods or used as a payment for your finances.
Activity: 210
July 18, 2018, 07:19:49 AM
Two are different from each others. Fiat money is government money and we can touch this money and can use any types of transactions on the other hand altcoin is a digital currency we can’t touch them. Altcoins price fluctuating is a common nature of this coin.
Activity: 189
July 17, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

Who is the winner?
Crypto obviously, soon there will be things that are going to shock you because many businesses are now adapting crypto. Its happening faster than we think it is, I have a good feeling that crypto will be your first answer if you said fiat now. I’m confident because few projects like Redcab and Liven are way too interesting, Liven is a food payment service which has its own token now and its in presale stage now.
Pages:
Jump to: