Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins vs. fiat currency - page 6. (Read 607 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
In this case i think fiat currency would be the winner for next 20 years. Fiat currency is very important. there are many places where people don't even have internet connection and struggling for their life. For them, alt coin would be highly expensive to deal with. However, in many countries the popularity of altcoin has increased and it is increasing day by day. So, I think both are need for our future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
July 09, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
as trader works with decision on attaining with distinct on numbers of resource on displacement, those helps as the prefers on decision as applying use of crypto token to work as medium of payment to work with deposit of funds as managing plan on investment with crypto currency trading of the finance.

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:57:23 AM
2019 the year of Battle between cryptocurrencies and Fiat Currencies.

Who is the winner?
First of all I'm thinking that it is way too early to do those conclusions, and the second thing I would say that we will be successful enough to became winners till 2019, maybe a little bit later.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
July 09, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
I’m not sure what comparisons you are trying to draw
Because alternate coins and fiat currency are totally different

So I view this post as an opportunity to increase your post count
Which is not good enough
Kindly understand the concepts of crypto currency and then take a review and ask over again

Welcome to crypto currency world
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

Who is the winner?
in principle, this is a difficult question,on one hand Fiat is the most practical and you can access them physical and critobulus most innvoative,people are not always willing to accept
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
July 09, 2018, 11:18:34 AM
If you look on the one hand, of course, Fiat money, while they are printed and issued in cash,are of great importance in the world, but on the other hand, 50% of the population and almost all financial transactions in the market are held without cash and in electronic form, they do not differ from the crypto currency, but even inferior to it, because the crypto currency excludes the corruption component. I think not in 2019, but by 2022 the crypt will conquer the world community.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 09, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
FIAT will always be the winner in next few years until cryptocurrency got legalized worldwide Smiley. You should know that at the moment although cryptocurrency is really well known but not everyone wanna use cryptocurrency because they can't use it in everywhere everywhen in real life but they can with fiat Smiley. But everything will change if cryptocurrency will be legalized worldwide Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 10:57:48 AM
Alt coins vs. fiat currency
Who is the winner?
"vs." will wins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
July 09, 2018, 10:57:27 AM
For me, FIAT will be the winner, why because in everyday life, FIAT currency is recommended and is a usual use, while cryptocurrencies are still in the process of mass adaption., i mean not all people and business really understand what the crypto could benefit to them, and yet they are still open for further studies. Meanwhile, both of them are in the same level of usage, cryptocurrency is good for fast payments and distance to distance payments.

Im still wondering, in the next few years to come, what would be the future of cryptocurrency, compared to the FIAT currency. Still interesting to  know.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

Who is the winner?
Pages:
Jump to: