Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 230. (Read 259617 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
April 03, 2017, 11:09:28 AM
Blocknet just released their decentralised exchange tests...

We're still pre-UI, which means that the order book is currently on a tab in the Blocknet wallet.

To see orders, you configure the wallets of your trading pair to connect via JSON RPC to XBridge. Orders then populate the tab.

It's just an extremely simple list of offers, listing the buy currency, the sell currency, and the amount.

Cool so you can trade within block times? Is nalleability a concern or because syscoin is segwit that it isnt? Well i see your using normal p2pkh so i guess it still is?
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
April 03, 2017, 10:27:55 AM
Blocknet just released their decentralised exchange tests...

We're still pre-UI, which means that the order book is currently on a tab in the Blocknet wallet.

To see orders, you configure the wallets of your trading pair to connect via JSON RPC to XBridge. Orders then populate the tab.

It's just an extremely simple list of offers, listing the buy currency, the sell currency, and the amount.

Activity: 521
Merit: 256
April 03, 2017, 08:15:59 AM
Monero for sure, ether and zcash 😇

These are the best choices also in my opinion.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
April 02, 2017, 02:46:38 AM
Monero for sure, ether and zcash 😇
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
April 02, 2017, 01:40:21 AM
Re NXT: how come I feel that they're not totally transparent especially with their website. Everything is there except support and " who we are". Am I missing something? or is it really fishy?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
April 02, 2017, 12:08:09 AM
I am here to tell you about one SCAM COIN........CRPC FAKE COIN.... NOT A COMPANY ONLY SCAM... CHECK WEBSITE....THATS NOT WORKING SINCE 6 MONTHS. I LOST BIG MONEY IN CRPC... DONT YOU LOOSE IT... SELL IT OFF BEFORE ITS DELISTED ON 4TH.. CHECK COIN INFORMATION.. GOOGLE THEIR WEBSITE ITS A SCAM
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
April 01, 2017, 05:07:48 AM
NXT! It hit the bottom and will rebound very high!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NXTBTC/2Qy6y4Rl-NXT-very-LONG/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyn8iV87TUM   (NXT FOUNDATION) (this video is just a few days old!)

Nxt uses brand new software. It’s not a fork of Bitcoin's code. (Nxt Source Code).
Nxt improves different features of Bitcoin , removes some disadvantages and
resolves a big environmental issue.
Nxt Decentralized Asset Exchange
Nxt Voting System
Nxt Phased Transactions
Nxt Nxt Marketplace (decentralized buying and selling goods)
Nxt Monetary System (Bitcointalk Topic)
Nxt Decentralized Alias System / DNS. Register names and assign them to URIs.
Nxt Alias Trading/transfer
Nxt Encrypted messages (and data) on the blockchain
Nxt doesn't have a loc. wallet , but a safer brainwallet.

https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/nxt-foundation-supporter-program

best wishes your Altcoinanalytics!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
April 01, 2017, 01:42:26 AM
look at Ripple its amazing its almost 4 time up in last 20 days

And right after my last post I shorted it @ 0.00002059. Mohahahaha! Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
March 31, 2017, 11:23:50 PM
look at Ripple its amazing its almost 4 time up in last 20 days

LOL, I just made out shorting it yesterday. Hah
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
March 31, 2017, 06:46:07 PM
If you consider ethereum and litecoin as altcoins than they are worth buying, they have longterm potential. Never checked ripple before but it looks big so that might be too. If you want more risky ones, nxt and radium looks promising but like I said they are a lot riskier.

NXT and ARDR seem like a very good buy. Great dev and one of the best UI's and wallets ive seen along with a great system.
Activity: 240
March 31, 2017, 06:44:23 PM
pxi seems dead tough and the hp is not even working?!
It might be the most risky 1 of the 4 I listed, but it is not dead. A new wallet was just released 2 weeks ago. It could definitely use more exposure, though like I mentioned in my post. It has pumped over 1000% its current value 4 times in the past 18 months. I think it is extremely likely we see at least 1 more pump before the end of year. On top of that, it has a strong, secure and anonymous network with almost instant transactions. I sent a bunch to my wallet and it took exactly 16 seconds for me to receive them. It's a coin that has a high chance to pump hard and with such a low market cap and supply that it could also turn out be a long-term hold if it got enough exposure. It's not much different than bunch of coins in the $100,000 - $1,000,000 market cap area. Of course it has risk, but I am more than willing to take that risk on. It's all about value. It reminds me a lot of Unitis in that sense
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
March 31, 2017, 06:16:23 PM
If you consider ethereum and litecoin as altcoins than they are worth buying, they have longterm potential. Never checked ripple before but it looks big so that might be too. If you want more risky ones, nxt and radium looks promising but like I said they are a lot riskier.

I think that Ripple is taking attention of traders and I have a feeling that this is one of the reasons why the ethereum price has been decreased by almost 10%.

Don't know what happened with Rippple but based on the graph for the recent days it seems amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
March 31, 2017, 04:16:55 PM
If you consider ethereum and litecoin then they are worth buying, they have longterm potential. Never checked ripple before but it looks big so that might be too. If you want more risky ones, nxt and radium looks promising but like I said they are a lot riskier.

The simple problem every altcoin investor facing must be choosing the right altcoins among enormous amount of available options. But no one can be sure about the future hence just the risking is the only way to go with.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 31, 2017, 02:59:46 PM
pxi seems dead tough and the hp is not even working?!
Activity: 240
March 31, 2017, 01:31:46 PM
Monero
BitBay
Expanse
Decred
Unitis

Only 3 weeks later and most of these saw huge gains

Monero + ~55%. Was over 100% at its highest during that period. Still on it
BitBay + ~200%. Was around 450% at its highest during that period. It will hit that again and go higher. Very undervalued
Expanse + ~150%. Pretty much at its high. Still a lot of room to grow
Decred + ~500%. Was over 1000% at its highest during that period. Still love it
Unitis + ~350%. A little under its high. Still a ton of room to grow. It will easily go 3-4x of what it is right now

Also called that huge EXCL pump (1500%) during that period.

Been researching more alts that have potential to explode. Almost done with my research. Will probably post in a couple days or so
Basically splitting it into well known, high market cap coins and lesser known, low market cap coins. Still researching other coins

Nexus (NXS) - Currently ~$0.31. I expect it to go over $1 (+ ~200%) sometime before the end of the year with great potential to explode past that. Easily a top 10 worthy coin. Great long term hold

Komodo (KMD) - Currently ~$0.17. I think it can reach $0.50 (+ ~200%) by the end of the year. I also think this is top 10 worthy. Solid long term hold

Terracoin (TRC)
- Currently ~600 sats. Almost running for 4 years, very low market cap ($122,000), low coin supply (19.23 million), and huge volume increase the past 2 months. Plans to implement masternodes and anonymous transactions. It has pumped twice this year so far I think the best yet to come. It could also be a solid long term hold. First pump was to 7777 sats on low volume. Probably somebody accumulating, but the second smaller pump to 1500 sats was on good volume. I think there is a great chance TRC will either A) pump pretty hard sometime soon and/or B) show solid organic growth. I like what I have been seeing. it is possibly in the early stages of a pump right now. Sometime before the end of the yea,r I think we will at least see 2000 sats again with small chance upwards of 10000 sats. It has a lot of room to grow. I think there is a lot of value here

I might have saved the best for last. To the moon?

Prime-XI (PXI)
- Currently ~120 sats. Running for over 2.5 years, extremely low market cap ($17,600), low coin supply ($13.79 million).

Secure, anonymous, global payment network that is fully decentralized.
    Instant confirmations, and transactions 100 times faster than Bitcoin.
    Decentralized blockchain database that's managed autonomously.
    Private, verified transactions.

PXI has been pumped over 1000 sats 4 times in the last 18 months with solid volume every time. I think this is an amazing opportunity to accumulate some coins right now. This is an extremely undervalued coin. Sometime before the end of the year, I think it will pump hard at least 1 time, although I would prefer it to organically grow. This also feels like my Unitis pick which I expect big things from. Both strong and secure, lesser known, extremely low market cap coins (Unitis was $27,000) with a low coin supply and potential to explode. The market cap should easily hit $100,000 (~500%) with potential to go a lot higher if enough people knew about it. PXI has so much room to grow. Such an undervalued coin

are you really a newbie? you sound like a legendary hero , very good analysis!
Hehe thanks!

I have been reading this forum around 3 years, but I have only recently joined and started posting
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
March 31, 2017, 11:36:54 AM
Altcoins worth buying right now are those on top 100, low market cap and with good / active development.

wait for BTC to rise... so that we can get cheaper alts... buying now is more of a gamble

I like to gamble, especially to play poker. But I gamble only with bitcoin and didn't even try to gamble with altcoins. Can you recommend a good site where I can try it?
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
March 31, 2017, 11:19:39 AM
Best ones:
PIVX
SHIFT
SYSCOIN
XMR
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
March 31, 2017, 05:13:11 AM
In the end it comes to your preference but many cryptocurrencies have a lot potential of growth. It also comes to you to research those coins...
Yup i totally agree with your point one can't simply just invest in any altcoins because it's new and they ate claiming to have high potential and next bitcoin. I normally check coinmarket and analyze the price daily. I can surely say cloakcoin and eth are the best investment

As a newbie, I am also watching the movements, the ups, the downs and things in between on many profitable alternative coins. I am not an expert so I always listen to people whom I think can tell me more and I always read this forum because some members here are experienced on altcoin trading. If I were to invest on some coins, I would be doing my research and listen to the pulse here in this forum. Whenever I point my eyes, Eth is always mentioned that is why aside from BTC I also got some Eth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
March 31, 2017, 05:04:04 AM
Monero
BitBay
Expanse
Decred
Unitis

Only 3 weeks later and most of these saw huge gains

Monero + ~55%. Was over 100% at its highest during that period. Still on it
BitBay + ~200%. Was around 450% at its highest during that period. It will hit that again and go higher. Very undervalued
Expanse + ~150%. Pretty much at its high. Still a lot of room to grow
Decred + ~500%. Was over 1000% at its highest during that period. Still love it
Unitis + ~350%. A little under its high. Still a ton of room to grow. It will easily go 3-4x of what it is right now

Also called that huge EXCL pump (1500%) during that period.

Been researching more alts that have potential to explode. Almost done with my research. Will probably post in a couple days or so
Basically splitting it into well known, high market cap coins and lesser known, low market cap coins. Still researching other coins

Nexus (NXS) - Currently ~$0.31. I expect it to go over $1 (+ ~200%) sometime before the end of the year with great potential to explode past that. Easily a top 10 worthy coin. Great long term hold

Komodo (KMD) - Currently ~$0.17. I think it can reach $0.50 (+ ~200%) by the end of the year. I also think this is top 10 worthy. Solid long term hold

Terracoin (TRC)
- Currently ~600 sats. Almost running for 4 years, very low market cap ($122,000), low coin supply (19.23 million), and huge volume increase the past 2 months. Plans to implement masternodes and anonymous transactions. It has pumped twice this year so far I think the best yet to come. It could also be a solid long term hold. First pump was to 7777 sats on low volume. Probably somebody accumulating, but the second smaller pump to 1500 sats was on good volume. I think there is a great chance TRC will either A) pump pretty hard sometime soon and/or B) show solid organic growth. I like what I have been seeing. it is possibly in the early stages of a pump right now. Sometime before the end of the yea,r I think we will at least see 2000 sats again with small chance upwards of 10000 sats. It has a lot of room to grow. I think there is a lot of value here

I might have saved the best for last. To the moon?

Prime-XI (PXI)
- Currently ~120 sats. Running for over 2.5 years, extremely low market cap ($17,600), low coin supply ($13.79 million).

Secure, anonymous, global payment network that is fully decentralized.
    Instant confirmations, and transactions 100 times faster than Bitcoin.
    Decentralized blockchain database that's managed autonomously.
    Private, verified transactions.

PXI has been pumped over 1000 sats 4 times in the last 18 months with solid volume every time. I think this is an amazing opportunity to accumulate some coins right now. This is an extremely undervalued coin. Sometime before the end of the year, I think it will pump hard at least 1 time, although I would prefer it to organically grow. This also feels like my Unitis pick which I expect big things from. Both strong and secure, lesser known, extremely low market cap coins (Unitis was $27,000) with a low coin supply and potential to explode. The market cap should easily hit $100,000 (~500%) with potential to go a lot higher if enough people knew about it. PXI has so much room to grow. Such an undervalued coin

are you really a newbie? you sound like a legendary hero , very good analysis!
Jump to: