Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 261. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100
#
September 23, 2016, 07:00:23 AM
Some the best I find are ( fairly new to cryptocoins only 9 months)

Xmr
Ltc
ETH/ETC
Dash

I also like bitb and blk and xmg as pos coins. They have seen good stuff going for them I think.

i agree with you on litecoin and i have been seeing a lot others suggesting LTC too and looking at it i think it is time to see some movement this time in litecoin.

also other coins like xmr still has some potential of making profit. but i don't like ethereums anymore since they have not been good to me

I am not a huge fan of eth/etc but they don't seam to be going anywhere.. I feel a huge rise in etc soon tho with these Microsoft meetings/ possible meetings..

Eth has alot bad going for it ATM tho..

As for ltc all I keep hearing is it should rise and dev is slowly working on it
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
September 22, 2016, 11:01:27 PM

Xmr
Ltc
ETH/ETC
Dash

I also like bitb and blk and xmg as pos coins. They have seen good stuff going for them I think.

i agree with you on litecoin and i have been seeing a lot others suggesting LTC too and looking at it i think it is time to see some movement this time in litecoin.

also other coins like xmr still has some potential of making profit. but i don't like ethereums anymore since they have not been good to me
Activity: 215
#
September 22, 2016, 08:19:48 PM

Xmr
Ltc
ETH/ETC
Dash

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 22, 2016, 05:38:21 PM
In past many months Altcoins have been best bet for the ones who are the first timers, low risk capacity and also short term investers in crypto.

I have personally invested and gained form Alt coins. Bitcoin or Litecoin have limitations in many aspects as far as low risk capacity but high gain dreaming investors are concerned.
Activity: 3
September 22, 2016, 05:13:35 PM
In past many months Altcoins have been best bet for the ones who are the first timers, low risk capacity and also short term investers in crypto.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 22, 2016, 01:17:30 PM
Eth, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Lisk are good choices. I'm assuming that you want any kind of altcoins and not just those in the early stages of their life. Don't just take my word for it though, make sure to do your due diligence and just invest into the altcoin that is right for you.

I like all of them except the litecoin. It is too similar to bitcoin. If you hold the bitcoin, there is no reason to hold litecoin.

But the confirmation time for the litecoin is 4 times faster than the bitcoin. So it is the main benefit for litecoin.
Activity: 47
September 14, 2016, 12:48:34 PM
Eth, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and Lisk are good choices. I'm assuming that you want any kind of altcoins and not just those in the early stages of their life. Don't just take my word for it though, make sure to do your due diligence and just invest into the altcoin that is right for you.

I like all of them except the litecoin. It is too similar to bitcoin. If you hold the bitcoin, there is no reason to hold litecoin.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 13, 2016, 11:40:07 PM
Lisk is a grat buy atp.!

Community forging will be released in 3-5 updates (2-4 weeks/update)

digicoin, he is a Legendary, wrote this in the
Re: LISK price speculation

There are 2 events that I think will have positive impact on price.

+ Community forging: it is the first thing that is promised to release in the roadmap.
+ The first stable version of SDK: a milestone that JavaScript developer are welcomed to start LISK blockchain application development. JavaScript will bring LISK to hundred of thousands JavaScript developers in the world. I can't see any platform that has such an advantage as LISK in this regard

They will come by the end of year. My speculation is that LISK price will be x2 or x3 easily. LISK is more than a cryptocurrency. It is a the first complete general purpose blockchain application platform. Its potential is greater than Ethereum and the like if implemented correctly.

Put everything on LISK now !

I also think Lisk is a very good investment. Bought some Lisk for 1 BTC today and hopefully it pays. Everything is a bit much  Wink

Oh. That is a lot of LISK there. I just got 3M satoshis worth of it for now.
But I still have some with different altcoins. Dont put everything in one basket.  Grin

but anyway, enjoy it. buy it like gambling, sell it if you don't think it profitable , that's it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 13, 2016, 09:25:04 PM
Activity: 153
September 13, 2016, 06:55:53 PM
I would look into science coins as they have been recently pumped by someone. CureCoin is one of them.
Here is a link to an article showing the event.
http://www.razor-forex.com/2016/09/science-focused-digital-currencies.html
Activity: 854
September 13, 2016, 01:34:12 PM
Ethereum price goes back to $12 level and might continue to go up in the coming days.

I agree with that. I think the price will rise to $15 in the next few weeks.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
September 12, 2016, 10:23:36 PM
Ethereum price goes back to $12 level and might continue to go up in the coming days.
Activity: 468
September 12, 2016, 09:21:44 PM

lol Tongue

Why people is like that, more info please?

ANN Thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qora-pos-assets-names-polls-automated-transactions-social-network-1358722
Qora team is going to launch QORA 2.0, attention here: http://www.qora.press/ its where the news will happen
Activity: 364
September 12, 2016, 06:41:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
September 09, 2016, 03:37:36 PM
I'd recommend Monero. Looks like it's going to be big soon. The only Altcoin I'm trusting right now.
isn't CryptoNote implementations not fully anon? I thought zero-knowledge is the only way?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
September 09, 2016, 03:24:55 PM
I'd recommend Monero. Looks like it's going to be big soon. The only Altcoin I'm trusting right now.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
September 09, 2016, 03:23:32 PM
OKcash is worth taking a look at.  Dev doesn't stop.  New integrations every month, if not week!

Dev doesn't stop? what repo are you looking at? Based on https://github.com/okcashpro/okcash/commits/master he hasn't done any innovation. He copied some alt coin called PimpCash and rebranded it and changed some parameters (1.5 years ago, not much changed since). Maybe he has some other repository but I think I just wasted 5 mins of my life on this.

If you want to see a more active repository with some innovation take a look here: https://github.com/syscoin/syscoin2/commits/dev
Activity: 492
Merit: 254
OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions
September 06, 2016, 02:05:29 PM
OKcash is worth taking a look at.  Dev doesn't stop.  New integrations every month, if not week!
copper member
Activity: 1050
September 06, 2016, 01:31:15 PM
When WBB releases it's V5 wallet it is gamechanger.

And game over for any other alts, not worth it Smiley

I also hope see 1EX.TRADE really pickup vols soon.

I read about it and it really is a gamechanger for WBB, if they can manage to promote it in a very interesting way.  Though I don't think that it will be a gameover for any other alts because, 1EX trade will be the first one to be affected if no one is trading other altcoin but WBB.  Cheesy  Anyway I agree WBB is a coin worth buying together with Vcash. 
Jump to: