Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt market cap in crash - page 2. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 04:15:20 AM
Altcoin is being tested by the community so the market is red and almost closes the altcoins that have no potential.
Coins don't work and die so that the developer leaves them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 02:17:34 AM
Hi;

Alt market cap is now lower than it was this time last year! What a mass.

Kind regards
Let's see how many coins survive in this lingering correction, this in principle influenced the capitalization indicators. And now 200 billion seems to be a new benchmark, after which, within a year, should return to the previous level.
copper member
Activity: 77
September 26, 2018, 02:39:31 PM
Yeah it's a real shame. It seems as if last years gains have now been totally wiped out. And this situation is just getting worse, now we are way down from last years price...
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
yes many altcoins are crash now, even they down so deep more than its ICO price
it is our opportunity to buy it, then we can get high profit
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 26, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
True that most alts are just pump and dump coins but sone alts do have a lot of potential like Ethereum, Litecoin.
Ethereum since entering the financial market, has now gained major acceptance and is now adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel, leading it to have now a good market capital of $22.5 billion.
Similarly, Litecoin since the adoption by Coinbase, has seen major increase in its market capital and has also gained stability in the past 3 years. The coin is considered as the silver to bitcoin's gold and has the potential to cross the $500 mark by the end of 2018 with one of the best development teams behind it.
These are good alts and you can expect good returns from them in the future.
Activity: 588
September 26, 2018, 01:45:59 PM
I think now the market has reached a bottom limit and now let's invest. This is really an opportunity because blockchain technology is being used by many large companies. Besides, there are many big businesses like BMW who want to pay with bitcoin and hold for 10 years.
in any case, each of us understands that the future Without crypto currency is impossible, These are only certain projects with Can not survive the difficulties. But thanks to large corporations and their support, the crypto currency will be able to reach a new level in the financial world.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 26, 2018, 12:30:37 PM
Hi;

Kind regards
You need to see this as an opportunity, I know that this is a sign to be worried about, but it's also sign that you need to take action, the fact that all the coins went down in value significantly after the crash means that you can pick almost any coin in the market, buy it and make profits in the next years by just holding it, making money has never been this easy but you need to take the chance.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
September 26, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
i think alt market can recover by the end of this year and we will see another green year next year! (finger crossed)
Activity: 434
September 26, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Well conditions are already reasonable because the BTC price is being destroyed, and maybe everything will start to improve when BTC has begun to become truly stable. We all hope for more SEC decisions regarding the submission of ETFs.
But only if you compare prices with last year. Some altcoins have not yet reached their bottom. As for this year's ICO, they look very sad in the overwhelming majority and only the strongest will survive.
Activity: 630
Merit: 262
September 26, 2018, 09:59:22 AM
Well conditions are already reasonable because the BTC price is being destroyed, and maybe everything will start to improve when BTC has begun to become truly stable. We all hope for more SEC decisions regarding the submission of ETFs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
September 26, 2018, 09:23:11 AM
So? You're going to quit this world? LOL. Seem like you're regretting about your decision at the moment cause all altcoins are rising back, especially XRP Smiley. You should know that not only alt market, although BTC, king of crypto world, also fall to hell at this time Smiley. If you can't be patient so don't hope that you can survive in this world.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
I think now the market has reached a bottom limit and now let's invest. This is really an opportunity because blockchain technology is being used by many large companies. Besides, there are many big businesses like BMW who want to pay with bitcoin and hold for 10 years.
you are right and if we look globally there have been many merchant, shops, e commerce and other businesses that accept bitcoin as a payment currency.

indeed the market is crashing, but that doesn't mean crypto will end, this is a process to achieve a better future than now.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 26, 2018, 06:21:31 AM
September 26, 2018, 06:09:00 AM
Hi;

Kind regards

This was due to the market is still in the middle of bearish trend that some people are now afraid to invest in which in result the real demand of Crypto currency specially Altcoins is keep getting low. Hopefully this bearish market will be over soon so that the confidence of the people to invest will back.

we all hope the better comes sooner.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 08:42:06 PM
Hi;

Kind regards

This was due to the market is still in the middle of bearish trend that some people are now afraid to invest in which in result the real demand of Crypto currency specially Altcoins is keep getting low. Hopefully this bearish market will be over soon so that the confidence of the people to invest will back.
September 25, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
We do not need to panic  what happened in the altcoins that crash in lower price because it is normal.The best thing to do is buy and hold.We are patiently wait until the price was rising then sell it for our goal to gain profit in the future.
Activity: 518
September 25, 2018, 03:12:04 PM
Unfortunately I think that we will see market capitalization lower than $100 B in the first half of the next year. So Bitcoin and all altcoins will continue to fall until Bitcoin will drop under $2000, where as I think the reversal will happen.

Based on what did you get to this conclusion? Are you financial or crypto expert, or did you know that any expert have announced some FACTS that support that theory?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 01:13:37 PM
Unfortunately I think that we will see market capitalization lower than $100 B in the first half of the next year. So Bitcoin and all altcoins will continue to fall until Bitcoin will drop under $2000, where as I think the reversal will happen.
Activity: 112
September 25, 2018, 12:38:21 PM
Now we are used to seeing prices fall every day. Today we have seen the decline again, the price of both bitcoin and altcoins fell. I started to think that there would be a harder fall after the price drop Smiley
The expectations of most crypto investors that the market will grow by analogy with last year, did not materialize, and it really upsets me, because I also waited for this.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
The fall is significant, but only if you compare prices with last year. Some altcoins have not yet reached their bottom. As for this year's ICO, they look very sad in the overwhelming majority and only the strongest will survive.
the market will grow by analogy with last year, did not materialize, and it really upsets me, because I also waited for this. It seems that from all the crypto currency only XRP has now the chance to repeat the history
all top altcoyn have a chance to repeat last year's pump. I am sure that in the next 4 months it will happen
Pages:
Jump to: