Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt market cap in crash - page 6. (Read 834 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 01:24:58 AM
it time to buy and HODL
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 11:18:23 PM
Hi;

Alt market cap is now lower than it was this time last year! What a mass.

Kind regards
market cap decreases have occurred throughout the year and there are no signs of improvement. we better make anticipation if the market falls and continues to deteriorate to minimize our losses.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
Hi;

Kind regards
That's true it's because the bitcoin dominance that is increasing so fast lately, therefore altcoin marketcapitalization getting crushed over and the funds is getting away. It's because crypto is at bearish point.
while the bitcoin gaining some popularity over media because of that bitcoin going to the opposite direction to the altcoin.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 10:15:17 PM
well, at this point even i dont know what happen or why is this happening. but im not gonna panic sell and cutloss at this lowest point. just hold and hope everything is gonna get better in a bullrun
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 08, 2018, 09:59:04 PM
buy now that is cheap.

if you have some BTC or eth right now, its best to just move it to tether to be safe and if you have usd, just live it as usd because the bear market isn't going to be over this easily. you'd really have to think about 2 years before this market is going to move up again. right now, i might just be concetrating on my online business and forget trading. the rest of you guys might as well do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 08, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
All of coin are going crash at this moment, not even great things to see but somehow the moment like this could be great for make accumulation. But since there are no guarantee what will happen next, all that we do is just make speculation. I preefer to see what will happen at the end of this month before decide what will do next.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 08, 2018, 08:01:00 PM
Bitcoin dominance of market is at a new peak of 55.6% today. Market is showing some bottoming signs again so hopefully it will bounce back up next week.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 07:57:49 PM
Hi;

Kind regards
That's true it's because the bitcoin dominance that is increasing so fast lately, therefore altcoin marketcapitalization getting crushed over and the funds is getting away. It's because crypto is at bearish point.
while the bitcoin gaining some popularity over media because of that bitcoin going to the opposite direction to the altcoin.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 08, 2018, 05:38:12 PM
It's lower now unlike before and this only has one meaning, the bear's not yet out.

Two things that we must keep on doing, HODLING and buying. If you want to get out of the market for awhile, then you can keep on holding but if you see this as a great opportunity then do the two things that I've said. Keep on holding and buy the cheaper coins at the same time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:29:38 PM
I can't be in a haste to give up on crypto despite the current state of the market. I only see it as an opportunity to buy some good coins that have been expensive. It's important to staggers your buys, but importantly, buy the dip. The crash is blessing in disguise depending on how you see it.
Activity: 13
September 08, 2018, 04:48:56 PM
buy now that is cheap.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
September 08, 2018, 04:47:40 PM
This is terrible to know especially when atleast 300 to 400 new alts and tokens have been added as a result of dozens of icos in the last year, i hope market will recover from here so that the stats should look decent.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
September 08, 2018, 04:45:19 PM
Hi;

Kind regards
Pages:
Jump to: