Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Arbitrage Tool - [UPDATE] Now supporting more than 80 exchanges! - page 7. (Read 6381 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I've opened up a free trial until September 6th for anyone who signs up. In addition, buying a subscription now gives you two months instead of one as an early access offer.
I don't really have to time to stay and track my arbitrage analyzer all the time, so I was hoping that others would be able to use it. Since I can't really code up something that takes a fee or commission, this was the best way to get rewarded for others' successes.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
For the record of both OP and anyone interested in buying this or similar products: The more people that use applications like this one, the less efficient they are going to become. Arbitrage works on using the difference in trading pairs to profit through immediate trading. The margins are very small and very time-sensitive. With a higher amount of users, the net gain from the trades will be less and less, potentially to the point at which the trade fees from exchanges can be higher than the gains themselves, resulting in a net loss. The more popular this is, the less likely you will break even given the cost of the program.

Plus, what I don't get, if you develop a tool/system for arbitrage, why don't you milk the living hell out of it. If you know how to create profit, is -should- be more profitable to keep it a secret and use it.
Here's some more details about the partnership, which has just launched.

Basically, now you have access to the Bitcoin Bear - a signal caller. It's obviously up to you to take his signals with a grain of salt.

Bundled with the current subscription, you get early access to both his short-term and long-term calls. For short-term, since you need notifications, we have a private Slack channel that you can click a button to get invited to once you are a member of our slack. You will be autokicked if your email does not match your subscriber email, so there's no gaming the system Smiley

In addition, you will also see the most up-to-date version of his blog. Subscribers will see a delayed view, with calls that are either close to their lifetime or have passed.

Let me know if you have any questions.
That's fair - while I still believe that there are enough markets that aren't crowded, I am trying to improve the value proposition of my tool.

I've partnered with a signal caller - you'll get access to his calls with your subscription over time.
legendary
Activity: 1288
I agree with the above statement but I think there are still plenty of opportunities given the number of combinations of coins and exchanges. I currently have around 7-8 paying members, so I would hardly call the space crowded still at least with my tool.

Well, the problem is it's not about how many people us the tool, it's about how many people use *any* kind of arbitration tool. The saturation in arbitration lies in the exchanges and their volume themselves. The difference between pairs of currencies in different exchanges and more complex paths between currencies or assets are then filled by those using any tool who have the fastest connection and can transact the fastest with the exchanges and their APIs. Even though your tool might not be crowded, the exchanges might be.
I agree with the above statement but I think there are still plenty of opportunities given the number of combinations of coins and exchanges. I currently have around 7-8 paying members, so I would hardly call the space crowded still at least with my tool.
legendary
Activity: 1288
For the record of both OP and anyone interested in buying this or similar products: The more people that use applications like this one, the less efficient they are going to become. Arbitrage works on using the difference in trading pairs to profit through immediate trading. The margins are very small and very time-sensitive. With a higher amount of users, the net gain from the trades will be less and less, potentially to the point at which the trade fees from exchanges can be higher than the gains themselves, resulting in a net loss. The more popular this is, the less likely you will break even given the cost of the program.
I am considering a partnership with a good signal caller soon - you will have access to his blog and my tool at the same time.
Added preset-saving to the app - you don't have to retype all the pairs you want anymore, you can just save them as a preset.
Finally, we are subscription based. The current price is 0.01 BTC per month, which I think is very very reasonable given the ROI of this tool.
Now also accepting ETH for payment.
Moving to a subscription based model as soon as coinbase approves my merchant account.
Sorry for anyone trying to reach the slack - I didn't know the link expired. Updated!
Would there be interest for triangular trading?
If anyone has pricing recommendations for a monthly subscription, I'm also happy to hear them out.
Added the Waves decentralized exchange.
I will be moving towards a subscription model soon and will no longer be offering lifetime membership. If you are interested in a lifetime account, now will be your only chance to get one.
Wallet statuses are actually quite a pain to figure out. If anyone has any ideas on how to easily get the status from each exchange, let me know.
Working on a wallet status filter.
Pages:
Jump to: