Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Arbitrage Tool - [UPDATE] Now supporting more than 80 exchanges! - page 9. (Read 6381 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Just to clarify again, the slack is for discussion of this tool, not a general arbitrage group.
Currently working on being able to buy/sell within the app.
Oops, sorry Lone Shark - I gave another voucher to Dark Star so I got you two confused.

Anyways, I'm happy to say that all early access copies have been sold out. I can provide censored proof of sales if anyone is still suspicious (though I know these can be faked). Anyways, if you're still having doubts, you can wait for LoneShark or DarkStar's reviews, or just email me to try yourself, risk free. There's really nothing to lose here, so please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Appreciate the help Lone Star - looking forward to the review.

LOL. You might have mixed up my name with DarkStar_, thus the "Lone Star" XD

But that's fine.
Appreciate the help Lone Star - looking forward to the review.
Just want to confirm that OP has been kind enough to give me a vouch copy a few days ago, though since I told him about my situation that I am currently really busy that I can't really trade and see how effective his tool is, he gave me an extension on the vouch. As of now I haven't still had the time to test it out but hopefully today I can try it and post here my review of the tool.
Activity: 400
Does somebody tried how it's working last few days when all alts are just falling down?
No problem. Just for the record, anyone can get a "vouch" copy to test out the tool. Just email me or PM me on slack.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thank you for giving me the last vouch copy to try out! I will report back later tonight guys! So far it seems pretty intutitve, I like the layout. Now let's see what I can do with it Smiley
Still one more early adopter copy left. Email me or PM me on slack to get a risk-free temporary demo account to try the tool.
I've given DarkStar and LoneWolf longer demo accounts so they can provide a review here.

In the meanwhile I only have 1 early access copy left.
Thanks raking.

2 early access accounts left.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
That's completely reasonable.

But did you read that I am offering accounts with temporary access? You have full access to all of the features for half a day to see the tool works as advertised. I'm not going to give out full lifetime accounts for free, I think half a day of use is plenty to find opportunities and see that the tool is working as intended.

The only risk then lies in me giving you a faulty lifetime account, and I don't see how doing so benefits anyone if my tool functions as I've shown.

Maybe it's misleading to call these vouch copies. I'll say anyone can have a temporary vouch copy - the initial price right now is an early bonus for being one of the first 5 to join.

If that is not fair, I am open to other suggested compromises.
Can these 2 vouchers raise their hands?

I'm currently using the tool - purchased a couple days ago. Eric flicked me a message before and asked if i could vouch..

What i like about it so far:

- Extremely easy to use and digest compared to Cryptopia. I love being told exactly the volume i need to soak up any profit. I love that you can filter out some criteria such as low profit, volume pairs etc.
- Far more exchanges, and does the math for you..
- Easy to search strings of specific coins.

Where i want more from it - feedback i've given Eric so far:

- Generally when a wallet is down on a given exchange is where you will see extraordinary returns that just aren't possible. A bit of time is soaked up checking this before being able to act. I'm not sure how other platforms deal with this, but it slows you down a bit. I'm guessing other platforms have the same problems. As exchanges aren't generally sharing their wallet status without being logged in, i'm not sure this is really solvable - however if platforms all have the same problem, then no one is truly disadvantaged.
- Want the ability to save my searches...

This is my feedback given so far, other than that - feels pretty well executed so far.

Disclosure: I haven't used any other tools other than Cryptopia, but IMO wayyy better than their tool.

If you want some proof i can pull something together.. but TBH it's more effort than i am willing to give right now.

Cheers,
T

A vouch from a brand account is nothing. There is no point in reading a vouch from this as there is no proof that this was not just created by the OP or seller. A valid vouch should come more old members and preferably those that are well trusted by the community. These kinds of vouch does not give any sort of credence or convincing power.

Like what darkstar said, vouch copies are supposed to be free because users should not be risking anything to try out the product and leave a valid review for it. If it was paid then he actually risked buying something that could possibly not work as described. Potentially risking his money for something that could be useless as a rock.
Activity: 1

I'm currently using the tool - purchased a couple days ago. Eric flicked me a message before and asked if i could vouch..

What i like about it so far:

- Extremely easy to use and digest compared to Cryptopia. I love being told exactly the volume i need to soak up any profit. I love that you can filter out some criteria such as low profit, volume pairs etc.
- Far more exchanges, and does the math for you..
- Easy to search strings of specific coins.

Where i want more from it - feedback i've given Eric so far:

- Generally when a wallet is down on a given exchange is where you will see extraordinary returns that just aren't possible. A bit of time is soaked up checking this before being able to act. I'm not sure how other platforms deal with this, but it slows you down a bit. I'm guessing other platforms have the same problems. As exchanges aren't generally sharing their wallet status without being logged in, i'm not sure this is really solvable - however if platforms all have the same problem, then no one is truly disadvantaged.
- Want the ability to save my searches...

This is my feedback given so far, other than that - feels pretty well executed so far.

Disclosure: I haven't used any other tools other than Cryptopia, but IMO wayyy better than their tool.

If you want some proof i can pull something together.. but TBH it's more effort than i am willing to give right now.

Cheers,
T
Activity: 9
Generally, people at least give one vouch copy for free. Giving a discount is nice, but people who aren't sure that it will work won't want to risk 0.1BTC and hope that it works/doesn't have big problems/e.t.c.

You should consider giving one for free, so people can make sure that it works well before buying.

Cryptopia also has a free arbitrage comparison tool, which you have to look through manually. It's still quite good though, considering it's free.

Anyone that has reached out for me can try a demo account for half a day. I understand the sentiment, so if you email me or PM me on slack I can help you see that the app works as advertised.

In regards to Cryptopia's tool, there are far fewer pairs and exchanges listed despite being free.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Generally, people at least give one vouch copy for free. Giving a discount is nice, but people who aren't sure that it will work won't want to risk 0.1BTC and hope that it works/doesn't have big problems/e.t.c.

You should consider giving one for free, so people can make sure that it works well before buying.

Cryptopia also has a free arbitrage comparison tool, which you have to look through manually. It's still quite good though, considering it's free.
Pages:
Jump to: