Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Bleeding - page 15. (Read 2586 times)

Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
December 30, 2019, 01:10:29 AM
Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.
Not only in days, it's more than a year already.. There's an increase sometimes but it's followed by the dump afterwards, just relax mate, if you invest for long term, you should know how to hold as long as you believe the coins are legit.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
December 30, 2019, 01:05:55 AM
Altcoin is not increasing for so many days. New money is not coming in market.So Always invest in good Top 30 Altcoins for being Safe.

@malikg18 when you invest in crypto’s you need to accept all the risks associated with it, and one of the biggest risk in crypto’s is it’s volatile nature which can keep it’s prices low or suddenly shoot it up. As I have recently diversified my portfolio by adding few alts hence, I would only advise people to invest in Eth, Ripple and lite coins as these coins have given decent returns over a period of time. Also alt markets have always mirrored bitcoins prices hence they’ll shoot up when bitcoin halving event take place, till then we need to patiently hold on to alt our coins.

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-may-see-november-price-boost-with-halving-due-in-six-months
Activity: 1141
Merit: 1
December 30, 2019, 12:57:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: