Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin die or no?? - page 2. (Read 1178 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 107
October 14, 2017, 05:38:46 AM
if anyone can explain the destruction of altcoint this week

it is due to everyone wanting to buy bitcoin. there is a bitcoin hardfork coming up Oct 25th for Bitcoin Gold. If you have Bitcoin on Oct 25th you will also get air dropped the Bitcoin Gold.

Bitcoin Cash the highest it went to was 900 each. Bitcoin Gold could make you some nice money

Exactly Bitcoin price is going crazy right now because of the hard fork.

For the reason why Altcoin price are dipping it is simple more people are buying Bitcoin therefore fewer people are paying attention to altcoins. Money flow are going to Bitcoin. Right now since basically altcoins are in sale i am accumulating more altcoins. I honestly think that getting altcoins will surpass my profit if i buy bitcoin and wait for the fork.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
ETHEREUM BULLISH
October 14, 2017, 05:38:17 AM
Most alts are based on ETH or BTC, when they go down and ETH - BTC go up, whales can buy them for almost nothing, knowing that when the'll pump x10 again, ( not even their highest price) this will be a lot of growth that even btc and eth cannot do in a short time.
Then they'll sell so that they have 10 times more BTC and ETH which are just going to grow and grow, and this scenario, will just keep going and going.

Look closely, alts are just starting to grow slowly again.

My opinion
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 14, 2017, 05:26:07 AM
Let's say : altcoins are just sleeping these days and will wake up soon , because it's not logical that all these coins "die or disappeare " in very short time .
So don't worry , it's just a break  Grin Grin
Activity: 98
October 13, 2017, 05:20:24 PM
Why do people think altcoins are going to die? C'mon, if we didn't believe in them we won't be investing in them.
Activity: 74
October 13, 2017, 04:48:26 PM
Hold your feed still, will all be back in due time.
agreed with u Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 04:45:04 PM
Always HODL
Activity: 52
October 13, 2017, 04:26:00 PM
As of now, Bitcoin is an investment vehicle and wealth store.  I mostly use alt coins on sites with shapeshift to make purchases.  Alts are vastly superior over Bitcoin for actual online purchases.  Alts have a use, the good ones will stick around.  Competition is ALWAYS a good thing.
Activity: 112
October 13, 2017, 04:09:57 PM
I don't think that altcoins will die. The good project will last.
Do your research, and if you believe in the project than just hodl. Better times will come.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 01:16:50 PM
if anyone can explain the destruction of altcoint this week

it is due to everyone wanting to buy bitcoin. there is a bitcoin hardfork coming up Oct 25th for Bitcoin Gold. If you have Bitcoin on Oct 25th you will also get air dropped the Bitcoin Gold.

Bitcoin Cash the highest it went to was 900 each. Bitcoin Gold could make you some nice money
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 01:07:53 PM
Altcoins did not die. I think it will be worth much more in the coming days. Feature Stratis can be highly valued. Bitcoin Gold shit.
Activity: 144
Earn with impressio.io
October 13, 2017, 01:05:56 PM
All altcoins are not the same. Some good projects have done very well while some bad projects have gone down
even below ICO prices and not given much gains. One has to choose carefully and cut-down the losers.

In any case we need wait: for dead cat bounce if you don't want hold anymore and want exit or for next rally if you believe in project

As what i have observed there are so many ICOs that promises only at start and then it will just end up nothing, but still there are so many projects that are totally potentially good and has a bright future, and for me good ones will remain in the end, besides its also a natural phenomenon that when bitcoin rises alt coins will go down expected from most of the alt coins.
Activity: 11
October 13, 2017, 01:04:17 PM
All altcoins are not the same. Some good projects have done very well while some bad projects have gone down
even below ICO prices and not given much gains. One has to choose carefully and cut-down the losers.

In any case we need wait: for dead cat bounce if you don't want hold anymore and want exit or for next rally if you believe in project

We'll see ... but not too much
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
October 13, 2017, 12:56:10 PM

Activity: 462
October 13, 2017, 12:46:17 PM
BTC and ETH prices are reflecting on this, people are focusing on BTC and ETH so the altcoin temporarily goes down. This is a normal thing in the market, you don't need to worry about this
For every that there is a such thing that might happen on BTC altcoin are always there to sacrifice that was a ordinary movement that they are experienced and some trader are not worry about this so for me just relax everything will be ok will be back again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 13, 2017, 12:42:11 PM
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
October 13, 2017, 12:35:34 PM
BTC and ETH prices are reflecting on this, people are focusing on BTC and ETH so the altcoin temporarily goes down. This is a normal thing in the market, you don't need to worry about this
Activity: 980
October 13, 2017, 12:14:11 PM
Ups and Downs always happen in every money market ( forex, share trading, commodity trading, crypto trading) but nothing die. All markets comes from recession or bad time and again start moving upwards. happen will happen in altcoin and after some time, all altcoins start moving up when this downtrend cycle over. It is not happening first time nor last time. It will happen again and again as it is behavior of this type of markets.
Activity: 126
October 13, 2017, 12:11:39 PM
No! Now actually is a good time to buy altcoins you like and believe in. If you already have them hold it.. they will go back to the growth
Activity: 6
October 13, 2017, 12:08:37 PM
I believe in the viability of altcoins and I believe some service providers would one day provide conversion service. In other words, change your altcoins to BTC for you instead of you going to the exchanges, for a fee. Hence, altcoins become an extension of BTC as a result of being easily convertible, even if they themselves are not actively used in transactions as BTC. Buy altcoins and wait. I believe their percentage increases would be staggering once cryptocurrencies become mainstream.

Diego of WORLDCOIN
https://worldcoin.global/

About Worldcoin
1) One of the earliest coins
2) Once a top 10 coin
3) Arguably the best name
4) Currently restructuring
5) Low price entry point
6) Seeking developers

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 12:06:56 PM
 altcoins losing power against bitcoin but most of the altcoins have same value as dolar. when bitcoin go low altcoins will start to go normal i think.
Pages:
Jump to: