Pages:
Author

Topic: altcoin die or no?? - page 3. (Read 1178 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast
October 13, 2017, 12:03:26 PM
I think the same principle applies as with any other real world project. The good ones survive and prosper and the bad ones fail. After all, an altcoin is typically a token connected to a business idea.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 11:56:44 AM
Its price depends on bitcoin one , as you can see BTC is around 5000 $ as a result altcoins price is to be decreased .
It's said altcoins price will be increased after the next fork by the end of October
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
October 13, 2017, 11:48:08 AM
I think most of the altcoins are unnecessary but quality projects will be valued in the future. for example: ethereum,waves,stratis.
Altcoin are not to die, it will try to increase the value of the currency like,
1. Ethereum
2. Zcash
3. Ripple
4. Monero
Lot of altcoin are only creating the digital currency, they don't develop the quality of digital currency, it is the major drawback of altcoin. so altcoin are try to improve the quality.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 11:30:21 AM
if anyone can explain the destruction of altcoint this week
Die?
I feel devastated in the sense of experiencing a very heavy drop,
indeed in this 1 week even in up to 1 month ago the price of alt coin getting here is decreasing,
I am talking like this because my 4 alt coins have been stuck for almost a month and now it is even very far from my purchase price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 10:26:52 AM
Since there are many coin raising up, of course not all them good. There are some also scam. Scam coin will die. But not all altcoin.
Activity: 602
October 13, 2017, 10:24:42 AM
What altcoin you mean? Because there are lot of altcoin exist in crypto currency some of them already dead and some of them are continuous giving profit for their investors.
Altcoin will not die until their project are continuous earning and lot of investors supporting and not withdraw their investments.
Agree with you mate, altcoin will not die instead developers continue yo develop and lauch an altcoin which is better to the crypto currency world, i always support and participate in some ico which i know has a potential to make better coin in the future, by doing that i could help while i am earning for investment. Altcoin also is the tool to make trading method profitable more investors used them to hold and make good profit when the value start to increase.

Altcoin will continously existed because of many investor like how the system works.Digital currency nowadays were very popular because of the mainstream.Many token have been created because its easy to make a crowdsale.You know crowdsale  its means that you dont want any security to question to.And altcoin will continously be created.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
October 13, 2017, 10:21:36 AM
Not all coins will die, thats for sure. A lot of shitcoins will sort them self out. The people are going to drop them and theyre going to buy some fundamental good coins!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
October 13, 2017, 10:20:36 AM
Take it easy because every bitcoin rumor will do segwit / fork definitely altcoin price will surely go down, we must react calmly because this kind of event has ever happened.
Activity: 238
October 13, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
Altcoins will not die.  There are some that have no substantial value.  There are other altcoins that may have a better future because they deliver a product or service.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
October 13, 2017, 10:12:38 AM
altcoin die or no??

Yes  Roll Eyes

So it's time to buy

Exactly. Getting the dips.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
October 13, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

Nothing is gonna die. even scams are stronger then every scamming ever minute of their existence.  Bitcoin is going to take back 80% of Crypto market cap as it had from all history of Crypto till half year ago.  It was ridiculous that coins no one knows that exist were as much worth as Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
October 13, 2017, 10:07:56 AM
No dear altcoin not die.
Every Altcoin has been dumping last few days because BTC and ETH rate is very high and it has pumped, so altcoin now dumped.
don't worry, i think it's not a matter because Altcoin will pump today or tomorrow.
If you have some altcoin, just you hold it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
October 13, 2017, 10:05:29 AM
What altcoin you mean? Because there are lot of altcoin exist in crypto currency some of them already dead and some of them are continuous giving profit for their investors.
Altcoin will not die until their project are continuous earning and lot of investors supporting and not withdraw their investments.
Agree with you mate, altcoin will not die instead developers continue yo develop and lauch an altcoin which is better to the crypto currency world, i always support and participate in some ico which i know has a potential to make better coin in the future, by doing that i could help while i am earning for investment. Altcoin also is the tool to make trading method profitable more investors used them to hold and make good profit when the value start to increase.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 10:01:07 AM
The altcoins that are useful and have good teams behind them will grow in the future. This 'dump' is due to btc strength and everyone going after the 'gold'!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
October 13, 2017, 09:59:36 AM

As we know this time there are many altcoin were born. There are some of them scam.
The scam coin will be dying and the others are still exist.
Activity: 112
October 13, 2017, 09:56:44 AM
Bitcoin has grown wildly, and what about the violas?
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
October 13, 2017, 09:53:02 AM
Activity: 59
October 13, 2017, 09:45:56 AM
Altcoins were pumped because bitcoin was stuck. Now with SW delievered and new innovations on the sight market is coming back to normality. Bitcoin to Mars, and only altcoins with some value proposal (0.00000000000000000000000001 % of altcoins) to the moon.
Activity: 608
October 13, 2017, 09:45:15 AM
Hold your feed still, will all be back in due time.
I agree. there is a trader who said to me "keep calm and do not panic, will not be lost if you are patient, because the big profit is from the long patience"
Activity: 219
October 13, 2017, 09:42:07 AM
ltcoins, competitor cryptocurrencies to Bitcoin, are doomed. Basically all of them will decline in relative terms  Bitcoin. The 'more successful' altcoins seems to follow the same pattern but they wont die.
Pages:
Jump to: