Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin dilemma. - page 4. (Read 779 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
June 01, 2020, 10:33:46 AM
Everything can happen, so too prices can change quickly, in the past the price of ETH alone reached 1500 $ and now only 200 $, all of which were profitable and some were disadvantaged.  My advice is not to store all assets in crypto, because the risk is greater
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 01, 2020, 10:28:39 AM
I created a second portfolio with my holdings with todays prices. Makes me feel better seeing some green!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
June 01, 2020, 10:26:53 AM
Hi all,

So I had bought a few alts two years ago when we thought that things will keep going up and up. Two years down the line in a pathetic look at my portfolio it hurts. I had gotten in ETH at around 500, ADA at 0.70 and NEO around 80 dollars. What is the best way forward? Sell them and get in lower? modify my portfolio to todays prices or forget them and hope that some day it will go back up?
If you are still holding ethereum and just keep it all in your wallet. You should wait until the next big wave that will be coming from the ethereum 2.0 to recover your lost.

All of your coins are good coins except NEO.

Just hodl them all right now.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1775
June 01, 2020, 10:22:13 AM
modify my portfolio to todays prices or forget them and hope that some day it will go back up?
this is a good thought and step if you consider it all, don't panic, be patient, and wait, someday everything Altcoin will experience glory again.

Not only do you experience the same thing when buying a certain Altcoin at a slightly high price at first, but now it continues to decline.
I also experienced the same thing, calm down friend, everything will be fine, keep in mind, that now you are investing in the long term one or two years to come.
Activity: 728
Merit: 612
June 01, 2020, 10:07:43 AM
Don't hold altcoins, sell it, buy Bitcoin and Hold it for 3-5 years.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
June 01, 2020, 09:50:52 AM
Hi all,

So I had bought a few alts two years ago when we thought that things will keep going up and up. Two years down the line in a pathetic look at my portfolio it hurts. I had gotten in ETH at around 500, ADA at 0.70 and NEO around 80 dollars. What is the best way forward? Sell them and get in lower? modify my portfolio to todays prices or forget them and hope that some day it will go back up?

do not have much to say to you, but i would not sell at the moment, it is just after halvening, and if it does not go up in next year and half, probably would not go up after as well, so i would wait that period, but you should decide for yourself

all three coins look promising, ETH is waiting for ETH 2.0 launch, ADA development is promising with Shelley roll-out, and NEO is also in good progress
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
June 01, 2020, 09:35:27 AM
Hi all,

sorry to heard about that my friend
its better to hold your altcoins, because you hold the right alts my friend, and thats why you should increase your patience,,
hopefully this year everything will be better
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 01, 2020, 08:42:22 AM
Hi all,

Pages:
Jump to: