Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 115. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 07:47:38 PM
Holding altcoins is the guiding principle of all altcoins, if you decide to sell your altcoins the coin may increase the day you sell everything. So its better to HODL for long.
If you keep on holding,then when are you planning to sell your coins. Grin it all depends upon at what rate you acquired the coin and what is their potential and how long it can go and if you know these answers then you will understand where it is heading,some projects take off pretty good but the rest wont,so you must have a balance.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 07:30:26 PM
What I usually do in order not to feel despondent in trading or investing is to firstly test the water with little fund. Then i study the market and look at the direction of the coin I'm invested in to. I buy in batches and sell in batches too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 07:25:39 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
You might have to wait months for that to happen because Bitcoin Gold is not active yet. Once that thing is finished then you might want to think about selling the coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 01:08:40 PM
Altcoins and are all cryptocurrencies of the same basic category?, Altcoins can differ from Bitcoin in a range of ways. Some have a different economic model or a different coin-distribution method.Some investors do not believe in Altcoin, While in future some Altcoins out there can and do perform useful tasks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 01:00:07 PM
6 months holding without any profit is just a waste of time and money for sure. It's in our phone and we are excited to see the status of our investment. So you can invest in better altcoin that will give you profit witjin  few months like 2-6 months. I hope the market value is increase in future.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
Holding altcoins is the guiding principle of all altcoins, if you decide to sell your altcoins the coin may increase the day you sell everything. So its better to HODL for long.
Activity: 154
November 10, 2017, 04:23:31 PM
If Altcoin doesn't solve the problems with bugs and reliability, then this coin will not have a future
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
November 10, 2017, 01:54:33 PM
I think the altcoin futures will be worst,especially when the BTC falls down to its throne.
Activity: 213
November 10, 2017, 01:46:45 PM
Yes they have a very bright future if you select a right coin. You need to search about the market value of the coin before investing in any coin. As you can see the growth and for the company in which you are investing matters a lot. So do remember these things before investing in any Altcoin.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
November 10, 2017, 01:45:30 PM
Altcoins are getting burned as of now,and BCH may overtake the throne of BTC.
i suggest you pray for your holdings.
Activity: 434
November 10, 2017, 01:41:37 PM
I will be a bit more optimistic than the author of this post. I do believe that many people will better deal with different altcoins than with BTC, which costs so much. Follow the dynamics of alts to pick the crypto which is more profitable and promising. 

Here is the video that can also help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhnsbSW_4OI
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
November 09, 2017, 04:17:26 PM
6 months and can't receive any profit.... I think you are unlucky. Maybe you should sell all your altcoin and invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 488
Merit: 322
November 09, 2017, 03:02:59 PM
The alt coin future is still not looking Rosey, yes we saw a nice spike today but what does the future hold?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 02:58:41 PM
I suppose there will be many altcoins on cryptocurrency market. I vote for Ethereum, DASH, Monero, Wings, Kick also. I can call altcoins the money of our future. Using different cryptocurrencies, it will be easier to make all financial operations, buy and sell goods and various stuff online, even buy real estate and invest into it!  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 09, 2017, 12:54:46 PM
I think not only bitcoin alone has a good future, although altcoin prices are now down drastically but i believe altcoin has as good a potential in cryptocurrency, but it certainly needs research to invest in altcoin because not all altcoins have good prospects and progress well, even some altcoins have passive price movements and are in need for always selective in investing in altcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
November 09, 2017, 12:48:04 PM
I see also a future in altcoins, as long as there is Bitcoin, the altcoins are also there. It makes the cryptocurrencies a competitive one. Maybe you made a wrong pick of altcoins. You can also gain more profit in altcoins just buy at the right time then wait to sell at the right time but ofcourse choose the right one. Make  a good research and study then pick the best one.
Activity: 450
November 09, 2017, 12:26:19 PM
Alt coin future not bad. but it is a bad when bitcoin has any fault. But its not possibility fault with bitcoin.
Alt coin is good when someone successful with invest and get a huge amount of profit. Any one can get the profit, just need a little research.
Activity: 231
Augmented Reality World Discovered
November 09, 2017, 12:25:06 PM
holding alts wouldnt make you a decent profit try to trade it everyday or everytime the pumps goes pump .Like others said buy the rumors sell it on the news.
Activity: 280
November 09, 2017, 12:17:47 PM
Yes it is true because last couple of months Altcoins are dropping unexpectedly, But this time is start to boom Altcoins because this hardfork is cancelled and i think in result Altcoins must go up and i hope there will be reach at the top and  recover the investments of investors and will increase the attraction of the market again soon in nearly future time. So don,t afraid and wait little bit more time they will boom in next few months hopefully.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 09, 2017, 11:02:09 AM
At the moment we need a process dude, for exemple bitcoin, take a look back bitcoin price a few year? and now how much bitcoin price? I suggest to you for hold or join trading, I think the next few years will be different results.
Jump to: