Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 116. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 10:27:19 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
altcoins still have a good future because there are still many people who are looking for and holding altcoins in their wallets and information on these coins has greatly improved
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 06:47:05 AM
in the future maybe many Altcoin appear and the old Altcoin will increase in price like Ethereum and wave.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 06:27:03 AM
The future is dark for some altcoins. Bitcoin is still rising and it will go soon over 10k. Some altcoins will die because of this and some of them have a really bad project.

I think that 50% of the altcoins are going to die in the near future, but there will coins come again.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 05:58:57 AM
Especially what has happened now with Bitcoin, definitely going to be more traffic going on into altcoins
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 05:57:11 AM
It's a little more difficult to understand the altcoins go up and down
It is important to know which one to invest
And stay attached
Activity: 58
November 09, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

the wi-fi global team will surely succeed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 05:51:50 AM
I have also experienced like you, my advice you do not hold long altcoin
better now you hold bitcoin until 2018.

I think so bitcoin price can be 5000 dollars again. But at the long term, waves and ethereum can be x5 or x10 Cheesy
I prefer to hold long term altcoins
Activity: 68
November 09, 2017, 05:46:21 AM
The reason you dont have profit for holding altcoin last 6 months is you have choose the wrong altcoin to hold. If you buy NEO 6 month ago, now your life may change. Be smart and choose the right altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 09, 2017, 05:43:43 AM

I guess for now it's better to hold bitcoin until the start of 2018, but altcoins never be for granted because right now its been dumping it's price to the last satoshi's. In my own vision for next year, we will have a future altcoins breakthrough next year so possible pumps of altcoin price depending on its capacity and demands. So we will expect great for altcoins in the future of its value, because profit will give us good outcomes in life.
Not all Altcoin have a good future. some Altcoin even predicted too bad and failed to circulate. which must be very concerned is the right selection Altcoin because then we can get the opportunity to gain profit and even when we can choose very well then the profit will be very large. You can imagine that when we are wrong then we will experience losses and even could lose all the investment we have. So choose the best possible and decide to immediately buy Altcoin which has good prospects because our future will be greatly influenced from the actions we take today. 2018 will indeed be a wonderful year for digital currencies, but still the right selection will determine everything.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
November 09, 2017, 05:37:32 AM
I think now is the right time to get ready to buy Altcoin, because in December Btc will decrease so you have to buy Altcoin that you think is good, but you should really see it first to make sure. so that you do not have a huge risk of loss in your investment in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 09, 2017, 05:24:55 AM
After the failure of the incoming fork, all altcoins will see a steady/sudden increase in price. The strong ones will gain more than others, surely. This trend will be on till another major and disruptive news in the btc environment.
Activity: 187
Merit: 18
November 09, 2017, 05:19:26 AM
I guess we can say that ALT coins are safe until there's Bitcoin and I feel like every single crypto currency has a bright future. Even if the coins value is too low today it will be worth a lot more in future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 09, 2017, 05:14:47 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

You need to pick altcoins because there are tons of shitcoins. Just pick the profitable altcoins and tey to buy them while they are cheap. After the fork altcoin will recover. So, you better go shopping before altcoins recover again.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
November 09, 2017, 05:12:06 AM

I guess for now it's better to hold bitcoin until the start of 2018, but altcoins never be for granted because right now its been dumping it's price to the last satoshi's. In my own vision for next year, we will have a future altcoins breakthrough next year so possible pumps of altcoin price depending on its capacity and demands. So we will expect great for altcoins in the future of its value, because profit will give us good outcomes in life.
Activity: 286
November 09, 2017, 05:08:26 AM
for the moment I trade all my altcoin with Bitcoin because I think Bitcoin will keep on increasing and increasing.
And what do you think, after the bitcoin fork price for altcoins will fall? Is it a good idea to invest after that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 05:07:12 AM
I think the future for alt coins is really great, but you really have to be patient. The first altcoin to rise will probably be eth, litecoin and dash.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 04:56:20 AM
Activity: 140
Feeling Relax in Underpressure
November 09, 2017, 04:06:32 AM
Altcoin price will grow rapiedly So when buy altcoin we have to study their project,experience of the marketing team.If token has to ability raceing price soon we can buy and hold. After came price we expected, we can sell and take profit and enjoy.
Activity: 96
November 08, 2017, 09:36:59 AM
Many altcoins have a potential and productive in the market. You just need to choose the best for you. And in able to know that you need to study their projects and platforms. Some ICO is giving a free whitepaper for us investor to read their proposal project. And also try to watch video tutorial so many interesting idea/technic you can use, especially on how to enter and to exit in trading. Goodluck and happy trading for us! Smiley
Activity: 112
November 08, 2017, 09:31:02 AM
it will develop I think that government couldnt invent smth prohibitive the crypto
Jump to: