Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 3. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 06, 2018, 05:28:01 AM
The future of Altcoin I think is very important and this depends on the volume of the market. And if a lot of the Altcoin quality and has a very good growth will certainly attract investors. So a lot of incoming investors to invest and market crypto is becoming increasingly developed. Altcoin certainly has a future and we certainly hope a very good future.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 06, 2018, 04:40:50 AM
I believe that alternative coins will be actively developed in the next few years. It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in promising altcoins.

Many coins have very good chances for growth, even if you do not take into account the fact that Bitcoin has been on the same level for a long time, there are altcoins that fly to the moon. A pamp of coins is possible without the growth of Bitcoin, so that a lot of coins have great chances for growth.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 04:19:51 AM
In my opinin the future of the Altcoins depends primarily on the return of the crypto and Bitcoin markets. So whether the Altcoins grow or not is just a problem solved that is Bitcoin price increases. Besides they have to get out of dependence.
Activity: 392
October 06, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
in crypto currency we will not know what will happen in the future and sometimes we have to be patient for a long time because crypto prices have not recovered, so you better be patient too much longer, don't despair and believe that crypto is sure will recover
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
October 06, 2018, 04:05:10 AM
altcoin have a bright future, i believe that. maybe this years is not altcoin's years but let's wait until next years,
I heard there was an issue that said 2019 there would be an increase in volume in crypto
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 06, 2018, 03:09:33 AM
2018 is a mixed year for the market. In my opinion the altcoin market will not see the pump until the end of 2018. We must be selective when investing. Each altcoin doesn't make us profit. We have to select altcoins with growth potential. I'm waiting for a rise in Ethereum price.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 04, 2018, 02:33:09 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
hey, don't worry mate! i think you just need to learn a bit more, to read some articles about trading and market, that's all. everything is going to be ok, don't give up your idea
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 02:19:00 PM
Many investors questioned the future of altcoin. Indeed, now there are many new coins. And not all of them will exist for a long time. But some of the coins have a good future.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 04, 2018, 02:14:33 PM
reselling altcoins that you have and returning to buy bitcoin, because the current price is in the very cheap red zone.
You only need to wait a while to re-sell it when the price returns to the green zone, or you buy an ETH which is also priced in a downward condition, this is the right moment to buy..
Activity: 406
October 01, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
Well, depending on what coin, and of course if a good coin I think 6 months is a short period for you to get a good profit on cryptocurrency
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 01, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
I believe that alternative coins will be actively developed in the next few years. It seems to me that now is a good time to invest in promising altcoins.
Activity: 476
October 01, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
The future of these coins is not known. They can cost very much and can cost nothing. It is the most risky type of investments into unknown coins
Yes, it`s true. We can be sure which coin will be successful in the future, but we can search for more promising coins. A lot of alts will die and we must be ready for this, but a lot of them will survive and become successful.
Activity: 287
October 01, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
I think you should try to understand the knowledge about altcoin. This is necessary for your search and plan. There are many ways to get results from altcoin, you have to be patient because the price of money is falling sharply, so you have to invest in long term. now the best altcoin is etherum, you just try to invest etherum. good luck
Activity: 672
October 01, 2018, 05:31:10 AM
Six months is not so long for you to give up. I think it is erroneous to expect an instant breakthrough in this environment . Patience and hardworking are vital attributes that anyone who wants to do well in the crypto-currency space must imbibe and cultivate. Do not give my friend
Activity: 252
October 01, 2018, 05:29:49 AM
6 months is just the time after which nothing happens in the market a continuous silence and there was only once a small increase at which bitcoin reached 8 000 dollars the truth it was not long
Activity: 78
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 01, 2018, 05:26:57 AM
The future of these coins is not known. They can cost very much and can cost nothing. It is the most risky type of investments into unknown coins
Activity: 238
October 01, 2018, 05:22:55 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
the moment you gave up is were you will lose it all.always keep up your aspirations especially in hodling coins. every problem is a blessing in disguise.so dont just throw it all away. the market can still recover
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
October 01, 2018, 05:16:12 AM
I only invest and trade with altcoins that have a good front so that the altcoin from ico or bounty I sell when the price is good and then save it in btc and eth
Activity: 644
October 01, 2018, 05:04:43 AM
The future at all altkoin a miscellaneous. One will increase greatly your capitals many times over and others will lose everything. It is necessary to analyze
not all coins have the same potential and opportunity so if we talk about the future of Altcoin then we don't know exactly how it is, it's just that in my opinion if Bitcoin develops well then there will be a lot of Altcoins that also grow to be true what you say we need to analyze it to get profit and avoid losses.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 05:04:33 AM
In my opinion altcoins will have a bright future . Certainly a big amount of them will die out but strongest of them prevail in the market. Different coins for different aims will be used.
Pages:
Jump to: