Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 5. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
  In the event that Bitcoin future is great and long live than alt coin is survive long time it's solitary my thought.Because alt coin stage completely rely upon Bitcoin. so I say Alt coin future is so brilliant. Good fortunes for alt coin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 10:16:23 AM
have altcoins has a good future . many altcoins will be able to reach great heights .the price will also increase
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 06:53:48 PM
My opinion is that the growth will be altcoins, only then the hamsters will sell most of it.
Activity: 276
September 13, 2018, 04:34:26 PM
yes It has a future. Just try to invest in promising coin. It's hard but if you don't leave, you will have a  profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
in the future many old coins will disappear. only the good and successful coins will live. the investors are more cautious and will buy in the future almost only known coins. that's also good. now many shitcoins will disappear
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
September 13, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
if the high value is likely to benefit from long-term investment. in the future altocin will rise higher, and the market price will be higher. the future of altocin and bitcoin in the future will be good.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:16:57 AM
There are different kinds of altcoin. But the future of altcoin is depends on the the users. Because every users make there future about there holding their tokens. You got a shitcoins is badluck to every holders.
Activity: 518
September 13, 2018, 08:13:36 AM
Yes altcoins are good, Ethereum of course is well suited for it, well as EOS excellent coin which recently so ended ico
Activity: 360
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 08:06:13 AM
I am in the same condition as you. But I believe the market will be good in 2019. However, I have some friends who are still investing in Altcoin and are profitable, because he knows how to choose the right Altcoin to invest.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
September 12, 2018, 07:06:54 AM
I believe that altcoins have a future. I studied several projects that look very promising. I believe that these projects will improve people's lives.

How many have you studied? One? Two? Ten? Surely you know that there are thousands altcoins which are pretty much senseless and (soon) worthless.
The future might be bright for a handful only!
Activity: 163
September 12, 2018, 06:58:23 AM
There will always be something wrong with this market there is nothing perfect, the future is in many coins just when there are good times we do not know!
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
Don't lost hope brother just choose a better altcoin project right now and become a wiser man or wiser investor because a lot of newly investor like you are getting in trouble like this and they looking for great suggestions but this suggestions won't help you unless you do it by your self.
Activity: 319
September 12, 2018, 06:46:38 AM
Personally, I believe if you did a very good research of the coin before you invested in any of it and you are sure it is a potential one, I will suggest that you hold till the market recover but if they are really not promising, I will suggest you convert/exchange some of it and buy other potential altcoin.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:43:25 AM
because of the nature of a competitive market that over time can rise and fall without us knowing so to make a profit on latcoins we have to invest in coins that have high potential for long-term holdings such as coin ETH which I think is good. I think Altcoin has a future because it is growing with the emergence of new quality coins. as long as bitcoin continues to grow altcoin will not die.
But I hope that the current time is too much attractive for buying altcoin. No doubt that the price of most of the altcoins are trading low, but I think that still they have too much potential and in any time their price can pump, we need to do a good investment in altcoin which we think are trading currently in a low price.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 11, 2018, 03:44:21 PM
I believe that altcoins have a future. I studied several projects that look very promising. I believe that these projects will improve people's lives.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
September 11, 2018, 03:40:07 PM
I believe alot of the useless altcoins will die, only untracable, and coins with the choice to be transparent will thrive!! That and coins that equal shates of a company because you recieve divedends.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
September 11, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

I see the future with the altcoyins. Basically their leaders are Ripple or XEM. Let's see, time will tell.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
September 11, 2018, 02:13:15 PM
The future of the Altcoins now and in the future will certainly depend on Bitcoin because of the rise and fall of Bitcoin that dominates the entire crypto. It is unfair but the situation is becoming so.
In the near future, altcoins will still depend on the price dominance of bitcoin. In the future, the market will put everything in its place. Too long such a curvature of the market can not be. Therefore, I think that the future of the altcoins will be fine. They are still developing and improving well. In general, they will bring great benefits to people.
Activity: 406
September 11, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
I believe that most alternative coins will survive and bring good profits. In addition, I believe that these projects will be implemented in people's lives.
copper member
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 02:06:35 PM
Many alt coin have great future because the kind of project they have. These project have the capacity to solve complex problem  of the world in cost effective way. They surely give good return when market get stabilized
Pages:
Jump to: