Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 97. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 08:55:28 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

Altcoins are very profitable, you just need to pick the right one. You have to buy it at the right time and sell it at the right time. If you keep picking shitcoins then expect that there will be no future from it.

I agree with that, you must patience to pick the altcoins in the top list of market cap. It is really have a future in altcoins together with your hard work in searching the best altcoins to buy and to sell.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
January 10, 2018, 07:15:56 PM
I believe that some altkoins have a better future than bitcoins. Bitcoin is a universal digital coin, which does not differ in any way, and now, in addition, has accumulated many shortcomings. Now many people have seen that in its last growth up to $ 20,000, bitcoin behaved like an ordinary financial bubble. True, the bitcoin bubble has many more potential opportunities and I hope that it will continue to grow in price for a long time before it can burst. Again, this is one of the variants of events that may not happen. Nobody knows for sure the nature of the crypto currency and its further behavior.
       However, altcoyins, which were created to help people in certain spheres and industries, have and will always have a certain value, and therefore will last for quite some time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 07:05:06 PM
 a lot of altcoins has a bright future ahead, not all of them tho, because there are to much of them
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin which have almost doubled its price in the last days.
Is called BitcoinZ and is inspired from ZCash. Here is a video about it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
 https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY

Have a nice day!
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
It means you don't do enough research. You'd rather stop this masochism or start working with information. Six month with no result is pretty sad.

correct, I do not think you're doing much research or wrong when you're looking for information about the altcoin you're holding. research is the main thing you should do if you choose long term
January 10, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
I'm a Newbie.Saw that Coins are the Best Homemade Business..you can easily Earn with Basic working
January 10, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
Crypto is the Future..Depends on the offers and quality business they will give
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 10, 2018, 02:56:37 PM
After the Bitcoin, the best Altcoin can be called Ethereum. At the beginning of the Bitcoin Based Cryptocurrency Marketplace, Ethereum based cryptocurrency is now coming. Therefore, I would approve of the following Altcoins. TRX. WABI. CCO, XVG, WAVES, ETC.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
January 10, 2018, 02:40:19 PM
If you want to make a good profit you need to choose the right altcoin.
What you have to do is to do research about this current: read the whitepaper, roadmap, check the team that works on it.
I also advise you to watch price charts. I mean buying a coin and holding it for months without your supervision is not always a good idea.
Activity: 28
January 10, 2018, 01:57:46 PM
It will be very beneficial if you know the right time and the right project, or persevere and get results
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 10, 2018, 01:45:20 PM
It means you don't do enough research. You'd rather stop this masochism or start working with information. Six month with no result is pretty sad.
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
Top altcoins like etherium,litecoin,neo,dash,monero have great future but Im paying attention now to brand new coins and especially tokens of interesting project like monaco,bankor,adex,kyber and etc.They are just at the very beginnig of their joirney,in a few years they will cost a lot.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

What altcoins do you hold? Maybe you're out of luck. Many altcoins holders out there who benefit greatly from altcoins. I personally benefit by holding ethereum and some bitcoin cash.
copper member
Activity: 406
January 10, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
I believe altcoin really a future in long term, altcoin will grow more in the future.
January 10, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
Greetings to everyone, I suggest BitcoinZ.
Here is a video of the new anonymous cryptocurrency that almost doubled its price in the last days and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS algorithm:
https://youtu.be/3hVG888tOpY
Please check it out if you have some free time!
Have a nice day!
Activity: 88
January 10, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
I think the altcoin is suffering from a lot of price cuts due to the price increase of bitcoin. To find a good altcoin you should study in depth about its orientation and roadmap to be able to invest in longer term. Consider carefully before investing in your projects.
Activity: 602
January 10, 2018, 08:45:54 AM
thankss😭

You have to be patient for it, it's good you know the good coins you want to buy, and then sell them at the right time. Not all coins will go up, you have to choose the best.
Activity: 196
January 10, 2018, 08:38:46 AM
thankss😭
what altcoin you are holding? Altcoin has a very bright future, many coins on many fields are being created with new initiatives. As long as you invest properly, you will get benefit from altcoin.

I think it is depending on what coin do investing so not all altcoins have future.
In general i can say altcoin is profitable so just try to pick the right one.
Activity: 322
January 10, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
Yes Altcoins have a very bright future if you select a right coin. You need to search about the market value of the coin before investing in any coin. As you can see the growth and for the company in which you are investing matters a lot. So do remember these things before investing in any Altcoin.
Activity: 406
January 10, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
The alt coin future is still not looking Rosey, yes we saw a nice spike today but what does the future hold?)))))))
Well for me altcoin future is we will be bright, and i know that the other people here in crypto is we will also said that altcoins is we will be really great in the future, i am confidenr that in the future many altcoins is we will rised its value or it's price and i know many people will have a lot of money.
Pages:
Jump to: