Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 93. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
Well, still I think this is bad luck, on alternative coins you can get a very good profit. It is just necessary to approach the choice of coins in which you want to invest. The one who does not lose does not earn anything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 28, 2018, 12:24:41 PM
I think I will hold it for up to 1 year and in the meantime I want to expand my portfolio I am patient and see I think the most beautiful hold
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 28, 2018, 12:23:20 PM
Future of altcoins is bright. You just have to know what coi s do you have. You must research if what you hodl is backed up by projects that would provide long term investments
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 12:10:36 PM
At the moment predictions on where cryptocurrency prices are headed are skewed. South Korea has caused a lot of fear and uncertainty that has seemingly affected markets a great deal.

The animal spirits are back baby and alts are back with vengeance. New all time highs for ETH and alts coming trailing behind the BTC recovery. By end Feb I believe this market will be looking very healthy again.
Activity: 154
January 28, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
At the moment predictions on where cryptocurrency prices are headed are skewed. South Korea has caused a lot of fear and uncertainty that has seemingly affected markets a great deal.
Activity: 222
January 28, 2018, 11:55:00 AM
Altcoins have bright future if you select proper coin and proper time to invest. Hold your altcoins for few days untill it cross your buy price, then sell when you find a good profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
Altcoins are basically alternative coins and there are different altcoins .Most of them are very profitable and bright future . You can invest in it and earn good money .
EMV
Activity: 183
January 26, 2018, 02:52:07 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
The market of cryptocurrencies big, much will have enough place on it. In some networks demand for coins exceeds the offer. That is why there is a sense to think of in time to distribute the funds between different altkoina, finding such of them which have big prospects in this young market.
Activity: 266
January 26, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
Altcoins have much more future than just etherium and bitcoin. Just need to think with your head and buy infrastructure coins. Can not earn those who do not understand anything in business and buys all sorts of nonsense.

Learn how the business is arranged and you will be fine. From the nearest ICO I'll go to ArcBlock, will give a minimum of X2 after entering the stock exchange.
Activity: 756
January 23, 2018, 06:53:11 AM
Probably the fastest way to earn a profit from altcoin is by trading. But it must also have the skill to read signal signal altcoin, when will rise when will go down. With these skills can make a decision when to buy or sell altcoin.
For me agree on this that in altcoin the best way is when you take the trading this is what i see and this is for the best thing to do for just make sure that you have bought the altcoin that will make you a profit and has the potential to be .

I think that different parts of this year will be different for altcoins. We'll see how Bitcoin and altcoins spheres of influence will be correlated to each other as it was in 2017. But the first quarter of 2018 will be a time of ETH and Ripple.
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
You need to invest in blue cheap alts,and promising real token project like centra for example or value alts like vtc or storj,mostly good alts are not loosing much to dolar during btc pump and thay are hedge for btc whan btc price decrease
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 05:29:02 PM
I think you are out of luck. Now is not the time for altcoins, but their time will come!

What do you mean now's not the time for altcoins? Sure, there are some bad altcoins out there but some are actually good and you can make a profit from those.
I think, there is no bad or good time to trade. It just you choose the wrong coin/token that makes you experience loss. Therefore so many people said that you should doing a research before starting to invest on a coin/token.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
January 20, 2018, 05:11:48 PM
OP must have very bad choices because all altcoins were went up 10x to 80x in that time period. He must either be trolling or have the worst choices literally.
If you buy good altcoins you have almost no chance of losing your money in long term.
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 04:57:30 PM
You just need to carefully choose altcoins to invest to get profit. Altcoins are promising, if you choose them wisely.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
January 20, 2018, 04:56:36 PM
I see future this way  -shit coins will fall to zero or close to this (60-70% of all today's market), tokens with real required technology will survive and some of them will go very high, like a apple went one day. This  process will take about 1.5-2.0 years. the number of ICO be much less , as the market will be oversaturated of them. That s my vision of the altcoin future. In 2 years I see ethereum for  4-5k$ per each, BTC 80-100k$, Other predictions is hard to make,  it is x10 from today's price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
Probably the fastest way to earn a profit from altcoin is by trading. But it must also have the skill to read signal signal altcoin, when will rise when will go down. With these skills can make a decision when to buy or sell altcoin.
With all these coins that we have to select from, there should be more people trying to clear the market of the worthless coins.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
January 19, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
you have to follow all day if you want to make profit with altcoins because their value changes all the time.
If you want to invest and forget about your investment you need to find the promising ICOs or buy bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 147
Merit: 14
January 19, 2018, 06:09:42 PM
Altcoins have much more future than just etherium and bitcoin. Just need to think with your head and buy infrastructure coins. Can not earn those who do not understand anything in business and buys all sorts of nonsense.

Learn how the business is arranged and you will be fine. From the nearest ICO I'll go to ArcBlock, will give a minimum of X2 after entering the stock exchange.
January 19, 2018, 06:11:07 AM
As 2017 draws to a close, many wonder what the future holds for Bitcoin and altcoins.

Alongside news that Bitcoin recently reached its highest value so far.

Bitcoin, however, is still a long way away from losing its title as the world’s most popular digital currency. That being said, smaller currencies known as ‘altcoins’ have the potential for widespread use over the next few years.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 19, 2018, 05:59:54 AM
Always think if you are investing in alt coins there always be a risk, unfortunately you pick the wrong coin for what they called shitcoin, so then expect that no future  from it, so next time you must choose the right alt coin to earn good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: