Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin investments have become risky this day. - page 12. (Read 3079 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
While the market is on a downward trend, Bitcoin the giant of the crypto market has seen a drastic drop, and other altcoins followed the same trend, will we be able to recover, another coin like Luna did a total crash which is so bad for investors. In this scenario, can we still trust a high and unpredictable volatile I investment such as altcoin in this bear season?
I think no one doubts that the market will recover, if you look at what has happened in the past where sooner or later Bitcoin and also the top altcoins can always recover and reach their new ATH.
apart from one of the coins, namely Luna, which fell too deep, I don't think there are many Altcoins that have that fate.
and to invest when the market is bearish I think it doesn't have a big risk, on the contrary it has a high possibility to be able to take profits.
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
While the market is on a downward trend, Bitcoin the giant of the crypto market has seen a drastic drop, and other altcoins followed the same trend, will we be able to recover, another coin like Luna did a total crash which is so bad for investors. In this scenario, can we still trust a high and unpredictable volatile I investment such as altcoin in this bear season?
I think everyone saw how luna fall and now we are also suffering from the dip, market is super unstable that is why we need to keep calm and wait for the very best time to invest. Even if luna fall it doesn't mean that altcoins will fall that way, there is always a good altcoin to invest we only need to choose correctly. If you think luna has no hope to rise again then think about other altcoins for good if crypto is in bear season it doesnt mean that we will stop and we need to buy the dip and hold.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
Some of the latest information regarding LUNA is that every exchange now supports the LUNA 0.2 airdrop program for anyone who holds Luna at the exchange will get a new LUNA token allocation. Although I still believe that the adoption of the new LUNA will be a distaste for traders who perceive it as a big risk. Because it is difficult to restore the confidence of investors and traders after a terrible crash, people will stay away from LUNA.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1406

Nothing different than any other downward trend or bear market.  In bulls wierd coins spike to insane levels, people buy the top fomo'ing in, then it drops like a rock.  It happens all the time, greed kicks in and people realize in the end 99.9% of the coins out there are just scame or money grabs.  Won't be the last time this happens...
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
Currently with how the market is going down i dont really know what would be smart to invest in. I think this trend of going down will continue at least for a couple of months more. Its really sad too see my money just going down and down each day.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
All the coins we invest in today are indeed very risky because the bear market we have lived and do not know the end of all this, had a slight increase last week but now the decline occurs again, but to get profits in the future we just choose the top-ranked altcoins and later when the market returns to normal then they will definitely return to the highest value that occurred in the past year, Then at this time we need patience to calm down to face the current situation.

As long as the bear market is not over there is still the possibility that the market will fall even deeper and that makes investing even more risky.
Especially investing in altcoins we really have to be careful in choosing coins for investment, because most of the altcoins circulating today are
shitcoins, which can make us lose money if we buy shitcoins in market conditions like now. As you have already said that the best way is to invest
in top altcoins, which are safer to buy. This is because top altcoins have more potential to recover in the future, depending on Bitcoin price movements.
So our chances are bigger to be able to make a profit by investing in top altcoins, the most important thing is that we have to be patient holding
the top altcoins that we have bought until the bull market comes.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
All the coins we invest in today are indeed very risky because the bear market we have lived and do not know the end of all this, had a slight increase last week but now the decline occurs again,
Because when resistance there is always a jump from a downward movement pattern then we need to study the market habits often, the market will move in the same direction reaching a lower decline than the previous price, the lowest price for several weeks the market has recorded $25k then it is likely to drop lower of that price.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
At this time indeed we have to be careful in choosing coins for us to invest because the decline continues to occur and we are not the year when this will end, as you said the LUNA project is currently experiencing major problems and very many investors are disappointed with the project because of the huge losses they have felt, if in doubt in investing at this time it is better to wait until the bear market ends.
Of course we have to have an attitude. when waiting for the bearish season to end, don't let us get carried away by fomo and finally get greedy which leads to panic selling. at the moment despite the decline, it is a good opportunity to buy, as bitcoin is in a strong support area. although it is possible that there will be another decline, but to invest, we must dare to take risks, by dividing your capital
agree with you. Market trend is one of the fundamental aspects that can be interpreted as the overall direction that an asset or market is headed. This is often influenced by analysis of a fundamental and technical nature. Because cryptocurrency is also influenced by trader behavior. Of course, mental attitudes must be ready to be influenced by the market
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
At this time indeed we have to be careful in choosing coins for us to invest because the decline continues to occur and we are not the year when this will end, as you said the LUNA project is currently experiencing major problems and very many investors are disappointed with the project because of the huge losses they have felt, if in doubt in investing at this time it is better to wait until the bear market ends.
Of course we have to have an attitude. when waiting for the bearish season to end, don't let us get carried away by fomo and finally get greedy which leads to panic selling. at the moment despite the decline, it is a good opportunity to buy, as bitcoin is in a strong support area. although it is possible that there will be another decline, but to invest, we must dare to take risks, by dividing your capital
Activity: 1540
Merit: 272
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
All the coins we invest in today are indeed very risky because the bear market we have lived and do not know the end of all this, had a slight increase last week but now the decline occurs again, but to get profits in the future we just choose the top-ranked altcoins and later when the market returns to normal then they will definitely return to the highest value that occurred in the past year, Then at this time we need patience to calm down to face the current situation.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I don't personally advice huge amount of trading in all this volatile altcoins. In fact investment should only be associated to stable coins like Bitcoins or some non/less volatile altcoins like Etherium and BNB. Although these coins too can also suffer dips time to time. But with there long time potential they have the ability to recover after every dips.
But those volatile altcoins like Luna are just like gambling coins where one can loose everything but also has the ability to bring out quick gains. And this actually lead greedy people into pouring out all the income into it.
Investment should only be on stable or less volatile coins only
[Yes its true that bitcoin volatility has forced people to look for more secure investments. Recently, I go to know about Malconomy, the futire metaverse based earning. If you are interested in knowing more you are welcome.]
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
I think having a plan to avoid risks is essential. Bear markets are not so bad as many of us are still very happy to be able to profit from them. Some, such as switching to stablecoins for staking and receiving small returns instead of daydreaming about quick gains, do not seize such an opportunity. Anyway, over time, if we are patient and learn to adapt to them, the profits will come more or less.
The occurrence of bearishness in the stock market is certainly not desired by investors. However, this condition is a natural thing to happen. Thus, the thing to do is not to avoid it, but to take the most appropriate attitude, (Limit portfolio, don't over-buy coins). we need to prepare cash to buy altcoins. However, do not spend the entire budget because you can lose if the holding stock moves down. Leave at least 30-40% just in case
Seeing that some major financial markets, such as stocks or real estate, are not doing well, I see that a difficult period in life has been and is happening. Anyway, the fact that people stuck with the investment they made with the desire for quick profits is also a lesson in not keeping money under control in the face of very large and disguised gambles. Anyway, at this stage, talking too much about negative stuff will only add to their confusion, but don't be too afraid and continue to do more thorough research before making investment decisions in crypto assets. Although I also like this market very much, I don't always laugh at the profits. Sometimes everyone needs to learn more satisfaction and keep trying harder.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Now the bear market we are going through and bitcoin has declined so sharply, then to invest is certainly very risky especially in new altcoins and cannot face the situation as it is today, Many of us are currently feeling panic because we have held several coins but until now there has not been the slightest profit even we have suffered losses let alone investors who hold luna coins are certainly very hit by the current situation, I don't think this is the time to invest.
What are you talking about? Price going down is the least riskiest moment to buy something. I am not talking about go ahead and buy luna because it dropped so much, of course do not invest into anything that will make you lose money, but at the end of the day Bitcoin is a marvellous and amazing project and it will recover and you are going to make a lot of money.

This is why people should be investing into bitcoin when it goes down. Same goes for most major stocks as well, like if google or apple goes down, you end up buying it because you know that in the long term those companies will make you money and they will go up, because they are great in its core it is just the market that's shit at that point.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 832
While the market is on a downward trend, Bitcoin the giant of the crypto market has seen a drastic drop, and other altcoins followed the same trend, will we be able to recover, another coin like Luna did a total crash which is so bad for investors.
Altcoin investment was always riskier when compared to bitcoin. During a bear market, the price of altcoin falls much more than that of bitcoin. And then new altcoins are even more volatile. Better to invest in altcoins that has been in the market for years and has a good development team.
Many people predicted how Luna would crash and how UST would fail. The exact thing eventually happened.

Exactly, although there could be arguments that altcoin market really give a huge profit because the price can get to 10x or even 100x it, the risk is higher as compare to bitcoin. I think everyone is familiar to what has happened to Luna, although it's in the top 10 and looks very promising and there is no hint of rug pull or scam. But we've seen the it went literally to 0 as it collapses and making investors mad at Do Kwon. So one must have to think that altcoin is very risky and it's better to invest on safe haven like BTC and ETH.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 210
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Is it only Altcoin ? i think everything now has a potential of being risky or at least riskier nowadays, because look at even Bitcoin is it still downing now while some altcoin has increasing like TRON(TRX) so this is not about altcoin but the whole market instead , I hate to admit it but the whole market is showing lowliness and there is no sign of this climbing at any time soon.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 574
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
While the market is on a downward trend, Bitcoin the giant of the crypto market has seen a drastic drop, and other altcoins followed the same trend, will we be able to recover, another coin like Luna did a total crash which is so bad for investors.
Altcoin investment was always riskier when compared to bitcoin. During a bear market, the price of altcoin falls much more than that of bitcoin. And then new altcoins are even more volatile. Better to invest in altcoins that has been in the market for years and has a good development team.
Many people predicted how Luna would crash and how UST would fail. The exact thing eventually happened.

In this scenario, can we still trust a high and unpredictable volatile I investment such as altcoin in this bear season?
Nope. You can never trust a "high" and unpredictable volatile investment.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
If we are honest with ourselves then we need to admit that altcoins have always been risky, it is just that the risk that we incur changes depending on the market conditions that we see, and right now investing in any altcoin is incredibly risky, even investing in a stable coin which was considered to be a very safe move by some is proving to not be anywhere as close as safe as we thought, and it is possible that the collapse of UST could eventually bring the collapse of other stable coins, causing even more panic in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
Everything or anything have became risky in this day. Altcoins usually follows the pattern of bitcoin. So, will it recover? Of course they will recover, you just have to be patient. But, since the market is in downtrend, saving your fiat might be your bestfriend if you don't know which one to put into your bag. If you think some alts are worth the investment, just trust your guts and your researches, ofc.

People seeing others getting rich all think that they could get rich as well. This is why there are so many newbies who are shocked to learn that crypto is not something you could profit right away in a single day. You could think that it would be the same story for you, but in reality it is not and you are forgetting that there were thousands that lost money while trying to do the same thing. I hope that people would one day realize that following others footsteps will not make you rich, you need to find your own path and make your own money in order to get rich, otherwise you are just going to be someone elses pawn and nothing more.
This is the reality now. People think that they can become rich just because others has became one. Nope. Everyone ar different from another. If they've hit the jackpot with their invetsment, that doesn't mean that you will too, at least you need to throw away those thoughts about becoming rich in a single night.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
People seeing others getting rich all think that they could get rich as well. This is why there are so many newbies who are shocked to learn that crypto is not something you could profit right away in a single day. You could think that it would be the same story for you, but in reality it is not and you are forgetting that there were thousands that lost money while trying to do the same thing. I hope that people would one day realize that following others footsteps will not make you rich, you need to find your own path and make your own money in order to get rich, otherwise you are just going to be someone elses pawn and nothing more.

This is the dilemma of these newcomers, they thought it is easy to earn profits from this market. However, once they got in and understand more about the trading market, they will realize that earning money is not that easy. Even if you dedicate your time and resources here, it is not a guarantee that you will earn good money. And besides, not all coins that you will invest will give you good return. A perfect example is what happened with LUNA, a lot of lives have been ruined by this coin. Some users are even thinking of committing suicide because they couldn't pay now their bank loan or lost their savings. Just look at how devastating this scenario is but how can you chase after these owners?
Pages:
Jump to: