Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin price based on bitcoin price? - page 13. (Read 3456 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 02, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
I think the bitcoin price will affect all coins including Altcoin .. and only slightly different but it remains influential and if the bitcoin price goes up, Altcoin and other coins will surely go up .. because bitcoin is the first coin in the world of crypto and the top coin among other coins and it will affect Altcoin and other coins ..
well, we can see it now. bitcoin prices are currently on the rise, I feel that soon this will have a significant effect on altcoin prices. I really believe bitcoin affects the price increase on altcoin.
I agree.I think there is really a special connection between the two cryptos.Although they have different potentials respectively,but when it comes to the price movement in the market,they both follow the same trend.When bitcoin starts to recover its price,we may expect that it will also give a positive effect on the side of the altcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Is price of the altcoin is based on price of the bitcoin?I have noticed the price of bitcoin falling down for past few days on same the price of altcoins are also falling down

in fact the price of almost all altcoin pegged to bitcoin or arguably follow bitcoin price when bitcoin rise then will go up and when down it will come down because almost have same network.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 02, 2018, 11:04:56 AM
I think the bitcoin price will affect all coins including Altcoin .. and only slightly different but it remains influential and if the bitcoin price goes up, Altcoin and other coins will surely go up .. because bitcoin is the first coin in the world of crypto and the top coin among other coins and it will affect Altcoin and other coins ..
well, we can see it now. bitcoin prices are currently on the rise, I feel that soon this will have a significant effect on altcoin prices. I really believe bitcoin affects the price increase on altcoin.
If bitcoin price will start increasing its price then people will start investing money in bitcoin and will try to ignore altcoin, bitcoin is the best option for investment and once bitcoin price will get increasing its price then no doubt that the investors will taking more interest in bitcoin as compare to other altcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
July 02, 2018, 10:32:33 AM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
July 02, 2018, 10:07:08 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 02, 2018, 07:25:29 AM
This is because most altcoin prices depend on the price of the BTC, when the BTC increases or decreases, the price of the altcoin is proportional to the BTC. I think coin prices are tight.
Activity: 116
Merit: 2
Earn with impressio.io
July 02, 2018, 01:51:01 AM
Is price of the altcoin is based on price of the bitcoin?I have noticed the price of bitcoin falling down for past few days on same the price of altcoins are also falling down

You can see that over the last few years altcoin prices are on a bitcoin basis, bitcoin prices are rising and bitcoin prices are down, altcoin prices are down. It can be seen that bitcoin prices are in the down cycle in the long term and this will cause altcoin to keep falling very deep in the coming time so you need to be careful when trading altcoin.

That's right. Bitcoin is one ancient coin and its importance in the crypto market makes it almost an influencer for altcoins. This is what you notice whenever you look at the trends, when bitcoin either falls or rises the altcoins follow suit.
Bitcoin is the roots of crypto market and it has affects on people which make different perception is different times. When the value is down then we see negative perceptions and when it is fine and goes high then we see positive perceptions. So with these changing the other cryptocurrencies are also affecting little and this is due to thee same nature of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
July 01, 2018, 03:08:29 PM
The relationship between bitcoin prices and most other crypto-currencies is direct. This means that with the growth of prices for bitcoin, prices for altcoins also increase, and vice versa. The most dependent on the bitcoin prices are the prices for Litecoin, DASH and Monero. However, to confirm that the prices of altcoins are completely based on the price of bitcoin is erroneous. There are always exceptions, such as, for example, Ripple.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 01, 2018, 02:03:49 PM

Actualy based on this instances theres are times that we considered that if theres something happen to the price value of bitcoin the altcoins could also been affected but not totally thats the all price of altcoins  is based on the price of bitcoin,but its true that once the bitcoins price is dump all altcoins is been caried away and vice versa will happen of its pump in the market,thats why i must define that bitcoin is the mainstream of  cryptocurrency investment
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
July 01, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
If you think altcoin price is related to bitcoin up and down but you thinking is not suitable because if you follow coinmarketcap you can see without bitcoin price growing too many altcoins growing. I see Dash coin when bitcoin going to down on that time dash coin was the green signal. so altcoin price is not based in bitcoin price.
I believe on what i have to observe also that this ks actually depends on or this is affect the price too of bitcoin for what may ever have to happen also in altcoin , but even though it may happen for we should be always make some study before we judge for what we see is what we can actually believe.
Activity: 219
July 01, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
If you think altcoin price is related to bitcoin up and down but you thinking is not suitable because if you follow coinmarketcap you can see without bitcoin price growing too many altcoins growing. I see Dash coin when bitcoin going to down on that time dash coin was the green signal. so altcoin price is not based in bitcoin price.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 30, 2018, 07:15:47 AM
Most altcoin's prices are depending on bitcoin's price if those altcoins are in bitcoin pairing markets but not all of them is depends on bitcoins, there are some that depends on ethereum's price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
Due to the fact that Bitcoin is a basic asset for almost all altcoins, the correlation between them is very large. While Bitcoin's dominance in the market will remain at the same high level, the trend will continue to exist. I think everything will change with the development of other basic and strong cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

I think this topic is right for margin trading because when bitcoin falls, The price of altcoins is also falling so I think just following all price of altcoins in bitcoin price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 06:51:44 AM
The whole crypto market is mainly dominated by Bitcoin. As of now BTC dominance in the market has rose to 42.7%. So, it greatly affects the price of all the altcoins when BTC moves, be it up or down. When Bitcoin goes down the whole market crashes along with it and when it goes up all I can see is green everywhere in the market.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:37:46 AM
I think this is true.
Whenever the bitcoin price goes down, it almost pulls the entire market down under it. So I think bitcoin has great influence on the price of the altcoin coin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 06:03:55 AM

Bitcoin price hugely affects the price of almost any cryptocurrencies, and the only one underlying reason of it is almost all the cryptocurrencies are bought through the Bitcoin, that's why once the Bitcoin drops down, then all the market goes red. It can't be applied vice versa. Current situation on the market is really strange and horrible because you are uncertain of your trades and you can't raise money normally. idk, right now I'm HODLing only, because I know that in just 1 year I'll be able to sell those tokens that I bought on ICOs with high price. Actually I really advice you to put your attention on the project which is called Cryptics, these guys have developed an AI based Trading platfrm which is able to predict the prices of different cryptocurrency assets. THey gonna have the 2nd ICO round soon, I've invested there already.
Activity: 392
June 30, 2018, 05:15:27 AM

You can see that the market is recovering very aggressively, bitcoin is rebounding very fast and is now at $ 6400, this is the right time for you to trade altcoin. Increased bitcoin prices have made the altcoin prices are recovering very strongly. When trading altcoin you must always monitor and observe the bitcoin price to be able to handle when bitcoin prices decrease, bitcoin prices will reduce the altcoin price.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
June 30, 2018, 04:39:48 AM
Altcoins are following Bitcoin movement. When there is a dip usually Altcoins decrease even more but when there is an  increasing
market altcoins can grow much faster than BTC. This is the reason investing in them//
May fluctuations of price is somewhat totally depending on bitcoin price trend. Though some factors affecting it but mostly it coming from btc price.
Altcoins isn't have enough power to be independent from others,  even Ethereum still on the side of btc. If that certain thing(independent) then we surely saw a better market, less volatile and more progress.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
June 30, 2018, 03:50:30 AM
You have noticed anything about Bitcoin's falling price, it lowers the price of Bitcoin. For an increase in Bitcoin, I do not think it affects Altcoin so much because of its decline. Many people say it directly affects it but it depends on how far away.
Pages:
Jump to: